Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not talking rewards. I believe beta testers will have an advantage in how the game actually works, where to set up your home bases that are the most lucrative, etc.

Actually for being a tester you need as many rewards as you can get because you are spending time away from the real game; however, the advantages I see far outweigh that. For example, if you have been given the rules ahead of time you will have a big advantage over someone who is told "here it is, go at it". Just my opinion of course. It is only a game and we will all survive.

Comment

I am not talking rewards. I believe beta testers will have an advantage in how the game actually works, where to set up your home bases that are the most lucrative, etc.

Actually for being a tester you need as many rewards as you can get because you are spending time away from the real game; however, the advantages I see far outweigh that. For example, if you are given the rules before me you will have a big advantage over someone who is told "here it is, go at it". Just my opinion of course. It is only a game and we will all survive.

Comment

You can watch the following video with details on the beta feature: https://www.twitch.tv/wardragonsgame/v/101704538

Comment

Originally posted by EvilJaguar View Post

Actually for being a tester you need as many rewards as you can get because you are spending time away from the real game; however, the advantages I see far outweigh that. For example, if you are given the rules before me you will have a big advantage over someone who is told "here it is, go at it". Just my opinion of course. It is only a game and we will all survive.
          While this is the nature of every beta testing, I wonder if they get to train their dragons on the NPC custom made XP Bases for any player level that offer a 15% XP bonus on top of that. I'm just saying...
          MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

• Shenanigans
            Shenanigans commented
            Editing a comment
            The invader base no longer gives max xp so that doesn't really matter

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Shen, when I posted this I wasn't playing the Beta yet. I've seen you on LC, for your level they don't give max XP anymore but I heard they are about to create new Invader bases for the higher levels. For me it's still max XP but they got a little harder to beat.

can we participate?

Comment

Have just applied, hopefully I get a chance to participate, been playing for about 2 years. lots of fun. would like to contribute to the future of the game...Live long and get my dragons lol

Comment

Unless they reopened it to add more teams (which at least as far as I know they havent), then you missed the boat by about 10 weeks. There should be future opportunities for teams to test different forthcoming features so keep an eye out πŸ‘πŸ»
              _____________πŸ—‘πŸ₯πŸ”ͺ_____________

Comment

• lynxesss
                lynxesss commented
                Editing a comment
                as i know some new teams was added recently to world map

Our team would like to take part in next Beta if there will be any. My mini was part of the team, which participated in the previous/current beta testing and it was cool opportunity to evaluate the new event and put some suggestions. I applied today and then realized it's still application for October beta testing .... haha!
              However, you still can consider our interest, the data are valid πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Mcwille
                Mcwille commented
                Editing a comment
                The beta is still ongoing and they have talked about opening it up to more teams in the future. So you may still be able to get in on the beta testing for the current world Map feature. This is an extensive testing phase. It will not be over anytime soon from what we have been told. We are still waiting on issues to be fixed and new features to be added to it and then for any issues to be worked out on those features.

Hi,I've lost beta after update😳
              Anyone have the same problem?

Comment

• MareZ
                MareZ commented
                Editing a comment
                I also wasn't part of the beta program from the very beginning, I entered the Beta around christmas.

• Spooky
                Spooky commented
                Editing a comment
                The issue only seemed to affect those who were added to beta during the most recent roster update 2 days ago. Anyone added before then is unaffected to my knowledge.

In any event, I posted about this issue over in the beta forum and Jared is already on it. Hopefully Darina and mraks will be added back soon so they can enjoy a miner's life with the rest of us lol.

• Itsmexoxo(Darina)
                Itsmexoxo(Darina) commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you!now it works!πŸ€—

hi i signed my team for beta how can i know if they accepted or not

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
                TheRedDelilah commented
                Editing a comment
                If you read above:

The already accepted teams weeks and weeks ago. They have mentioned opening it to more teams, but to our kwowledge they aren't doing so yet.

• EggToken
                EggToken commented
                Editing a comment
                Applications have been closed for a while now, but we may open it up to more teams in the future as development progresses. When that time comes, expect to see a new post about it!

• Goober
                Goober commented
                Editing a comment
                I think this thread should be close EggToken
            Working...
            X