X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Dragons Beta Opportunity

Greetings Dragon Lords,

Recently players asked us for more opportunities to test upcoming features. We thought this was a great idea and would like to invite you (and your whole team) to take part in our first official feature beta! This is a team-focused beta geared towards higher tier players, so we invite team leaders and all members of Sapphire, Diamond, or high-level Platinum teams to apply! Entire teams will be chosen and you only need to have one member from your team apply.

With the support of beta testers, we will be able to improve upon new features before releasing them. When you join our beta test, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
    • Getting a look at the new feature before anyone else
    • The pleasure of finding and helping to squash bugs by providing suggestions
    • A special thank you for participating in the beta

If this sounds like something that might interest you, please fill out this survey ------------------------

If chosen we will be reaching out to you and your team in the near future with more details on the feature, access to a beta-participant subforum, and further instructions. Please make sure that you have a forum account if you’re applying, as most discussions about this beta will take place on the forum.

With your help, we hope to make a truly awesome addition to War Dragons!

Thanks!

Applications now closed
    Last edited by EggToken; 17 hours ago.

Link has an issue. Askin for owner permission after signing in to google

Comment

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, fixing!

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      Should be fixed. Can you check again?

• Inasense
      Inasense commented
      Editing a comment
      Working properly now. Thanks

Done and done. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Don't let Lx in. All that guy does is complain.

Comment

• PGJared
        PGJared commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you just complain about yourself? This is too meta for me.

Done done and done. I'll give y'all an easy 5+hrs per day of free beta testing on top of my normal play time if it helps to prevent another sync error fiasco.

Comment

done already!! hopefully i get to be chosen, i have done beta testing from the past <3

Comment

Awesome opertunity, i love the game and would love to test find bugs and help to improve the game.
          would be my third beta on the ipad looking forward.

Comment

How should we fill out the form if we have more than one account?

Comment

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              Once for each account, I guess.

Looking for clarification. Does whole teams get accepted?

Comment

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, that is correct.

PGJared Joseph can y'all explain this a little more?

1) As asked by cbwolfe do whole teams get accepted/chosen? It makes it sound like so.

2) If whole teams are chosen then does only one member from each team need to apply?

3) How can we verify our form got submitted? Mine seemed to but did not get any type of confirmation.

4) When will this begin?

Comment

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              1) Yes
              2) Yes
              3) You can just ask me and I'll verify for you.
              4) It's not 100% firm yet, but early next month. We're taking some time to finish up a few things and we'll need time to go over all of the applicants.

1) Yes, entire teams are chosen.

2) Yes, only one member needs to apply.

3) You don't need to worry about forms getting accepted, but if you are still worried you can always have a second teammate submit an entry.

4) ETA is still TBD (Don't speak acronym? We're still working on figuring out the start time).

PS: I've updated the first post in this thread to reflect these FAQs.

Comment

• JoeBot
              JoeBot commented
              Editing a comment
              We'll only be accepting whole teams into this beta. If you're the only one who wants in, you'll need to join a team where most everyone is on the same page.

• Itsmexoxo(Darina)
              Itsmexoxo(Darina) commented
              Editing a comment
              Kurochiin!you are welcome in my team!😇😹😉

• kurochiin
              kurochiin commented
              Editing a comment
              crap then i guess i need to talk to them then, if not then i wont participate Itsmexoxo(Darina) thanks for inviting me but i love my guild ) hope ur guild is chosen

I got question I have done beta test for mappers for UT99 (Unreal Tournament) now how this work ?

Comment

Ah, I'd love to join, but my team doesn't want to be involved. Are there any other ways to help make War Dragons a bit better? I have qa experience that I'd love to use to help.

Comment

• PGJared
                PGJared commented
                Editing a comment
                We will surely have more individual-level tests in the future. The current feature is team focused though.

Out of curiosity can you advise how many beta testers there will be. I'm used to seeing several players 10-20 but it feels like that you want more involved?

Comment

• PGJared
                PGJared commented
                Editing a comment
                It's going to be thousands of players. I can't go into more detail than that.

• YellowMonkey
                YellowMonkey commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree with PGJared it's better to have a large number(more than enough) rather than a few(not enough) testers. After all...the more testers means the more opportunity to find any game critical bugs(like the sync error).

• Psa
                Psa commented
                Editing a comment
                Never stated more will be worse, was a question I now have an answer to. I am just used to seeing less volume where bugs still slip through the net. Actually glad to see a lot involved as more issues should be found early on. Sounds positive

Just applied

Comment

Working...
              X