Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Introducing - The Super Moderators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to forums but congrats.

Comment

Why were JoeBot and StarBuck banned? 0.o

Comment

• Oldmandragon
        Oldmandragon commented
        Editing a comment
        Joseph no longer works here. The other may have quit and asked for his acct to be deactivated.

• Psa
        Psa commented
        Editing a comment
        As joe was an employee his account would be banned, he will no doubt have a normal account now.

What happened to the Oldmandragon guy? 😂

Comment

• YellowMonkey
        YellowMonkey commented
        Editing a comment
        It's not my fault Oldmandragon that some players just can't debate/discuss without breaking ToS. As a moderator, you should have held yourself and your chats to higher standards. You control your own words so you should take the responsibility of your actions.

Just like your comment here to LX460, you had to call me "stupid". You couldn't even say simply "monkey reported me" or even took responsibility for your own actions and said "I snapped openly on forums in a manner that a moderator shouldn't have".

• odie1993
        odie1993 commented
        Editing a comment
        I see Monkey is still playing the victim...

• Oldmandragon
        Oldmandragon commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh excuse me. I thought your name read yellow monkey.
        I assumed saying stupid monkey left it pretty open for any hairless primate. If the shoe fits though.
        To be fair, I reported myself. Immediately after my post.
        Truth be known, Joseph and I tried to delete my post and remove me as a moderator but it so happens that you screen shot the post before either of us could get to it.
        But whatever. I really don't care. Didn't care then. Don't care now. LX already knew what happened as well as most all the other forum trolls. I was simply dragon the facts once again.
    Working...
    X