Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As mentioned before, archer attack has been reduced with no notice. A former level 39 arch has a higher normal attack than a level 43 now. This has nothing to do with research.

Are you PG going to fix this or was this intended?
    Last edited by Azure; 1 week ago.

Comment

I can't build up my base or dragons without spending money 💰 WHY???

I Don't receive any rewards that actually help to build my defenses. No pearls,shards, ect! Nothing to advance my standings ...not time, not due diligence, just pouring my hard earned money into this game is the only way to advance. This sucks !

I am stagnant in this game ... i battle battles after battles, manager to accumulate 30, 40, 50k in lumber after using all my dragons... to reach unattainable goals of 210k + in lumber for each upgrade...(and I'm only at level 70 so this is only going to get worse as I reach higher levels)...wait for all my dragons to heal while watching the meager 50k that I have worked so hard to obtain simply be devoured by other players! Hour after hour... day after day, I play this game and unless I pour my hard earned money into this game just to make any type of headway, I go nowhere!

Comment

Stop complaining, you decide if you want to spend or not. It is Just a gamz

Comment

Originally posted by Whismerhill View Post
          Stop complaining, you decide if you want to spend or not. It is Just a gamz
          Not complaining trying to understand how to enjoy this game without going into debt doing so!
          Having said that, do you have anything constructive to add, dismissing what I said offhand doesn't help
          with this problem! I am sure you have enough money that you can throw it at this game! However, for those of us who have a limited budget can't enjoy this game the way you do. Just by the statement you made about complaining,that you have thrown a good deal of money at this game and have no idea how hard it is for those of us who choose to play this game as a game and want to enjoy it!
          Last edited by Butchb; 1 week ago.

Comment

You can not be competitive without major spending. If you can handle not being competitive, then you can have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Butchb View Post
              I can't build up my base or dragons without spending money 💰 WHY???

I Don't receive any rewards that actually help to build my defenses. No pearls,shards, ect! Nothing to advance my standings ...not time, not due diligence, just pouring my hard earned money into this game is the only way to advance. This sucks !

I am stagnant in this game ... i battle battles after battles, manager to accumulate 30, 40, 50k in lumber after using all my dragons... to reach unattainable goals of 210k + in lumber for each upgrade...(and I'm only at level 70 so this is only going to get worse as I reach higher levels)...wait for all my dragons to heal while watching the meager 50k that I have worked so hard to obtain simply be devoured by other players! Hour after hour... day after day, I play this game and unless I pour my hard earned money into this game just to make any type of headway, I go nowhere!
              Use your teammates to bounce food off of so it's not taken. Work together to get each player a build one at a time. Pretty easy in a coordinated team

It also sounds like you need to do the same for dragons so you can cap them, if you have weak dragons then you aren't going to have very much fun here

Comment

Butchb
                ​​​​​​​
                Originally posted by Butchb View Post

Not complaining trying to understand how to enjoy this game without going into debt doing so!
                Having said that, do you have anything constructive to add, dismissing what I said offhand doesn't help
                with this problem! I am sure you have enough money that you can throw it at this game! However, for those of us who have a limited budget can't enjoy this game the way you do. Just by the statement you made about complaining,that you have thrown a good deal of money at this game and have no idea how hard it is for those of us who choose to play this game as a game and want to enjoy it!
                You have to find a team you can have fun with. That's the trick. It's not about the game it's about the people. If you find a team who doesn't care if you spend and you can chat about 'stuff' then you can have fun in the game.

I stopped spending a long time ago and even then I wasn't a big spender, I'm now over level 200, have hit the sapphire wall, can't find enough timers to build much during fortification events due to the costs of those towers, am lucky if I get one dragon every two breed events. etc etc

Essentially if you're not having fun at level 70, quit now because you won't find it fun from there onwards.

Comment

Thank you Silent One , that was both respectful and thoughtful and I appreciate you taking the time...
                  ...I belong to a great team that I appreciate also. We enjoy helping each other in building our team, dragons and bases. That's what we do, we help each other, we're respectful towards one another and, as a point ,to other teams! I just want to continue to enjoy the game! ... which is different than using this game as a social media site ! I have to participate and be involved in the game or I get kicked from the team... if I work full time ( as a lot of people in this game do), not to mention the overtime, then the family, and let not forget the house! Just to name a few. I don't know how to maintain my team, help them grow, and enjoy this game without fighting tooth and claw ( no pun intended),and progress myself with out spending money 💰! And for the record, it was the Admins that suggested that I go to the forum and post this until a time when they could respond to the question. They were kind enough to make sure I was registered so I could post this... hmmm 😂
                  Last edited by Butchb; 1 week ago.

Comment

PGJared Are you going to comment on the reduced tower damage since the research update took place? Is this a mistake that is going to be fixed? Cannon and archer towers are especially weak now.

Comment

Guys as long as the function of a tower is right, the defence value is just a number... so it means nothing if the damage is as it should be. Many of us have sometimes a bit different numbers written there, but for the base it doesnt .

PGJared
                      Could you please implement with the team the last suggestion in the next breeding event. I wrote a long time ago but cant update the topic because writing isnt possible there.
                      it was about this : http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...g-event-prizes

This additional prize would be a nice step as said before. Over month people would get for good points research eggs as told , and written there.
                      Please look about

Comment

EmrahT the functions did change though. Look at your cannon towers. It use to be that the Super shots did LESS damage than the normal attacks. No longer the case. Also if you compare the numbers it is now lower than on the Amoeba site whereas Amoeba was correct. Looks like they decreased Cannon and Archer damage significantly. I am not sure about the others towers as i never paid them much attention. It is almost as though they reduced their damage so people would build more of the new fire flak (perhaps an attempt for PG to gain more $$?).

Example: currently it shows a level 46 cannon tower does 509k damage and its super does 667k, Amoeba says a level 46 cannon tower should have a base attack of 845k.
                        Last edited by MikeGoN2GetU; 1 week ago.

Comment

MikeGoN2GetU

I not checked before this issue if the cannon tower at amoebas site was same as the game....
                          But if it changed after the update in the bad way, it should be changed, afterall the supershot isnt just shieldbreaking.

I guess PG Team have the data to check , what it was month before and now to see...
                          At other side i guess this could be older than we imagine, so i am not sure... Lets see what it will be ...

Comment

Working...
                          X