Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds to me like your issue is regarding getting an SSL cert? that should take 30 minutes to request, acquire and put in place... tops.

Or maybe it's TLS? That can be annoying...
    Last edited by UnseatedDonkey; 1 week ago.

Comment

• oh look, PG is blaming someone besides themselves. Shocking as that has never happened before.

Comment

• MareZ Is correct, there are 3 parties involved, with all of us being in very different time zones. PG and Discourse's parts are already done, and Discourse was above and beyond timely with their tasks btw. I don't blame anyone for starting to point fingers at whose fault this could be, what else could there be to talk about while we wait? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jokes aside, it has not been lost on us that someone has been lagging in this process and causing delays and dissatisfaction, and we'll be confronting that after our primary goal of launching the new forum is complete.

Comment

• 👀

Nope, new forums still not working. Dunno why I even bother looking anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJonesy View Post
            👀

Nope, new forums still not working. Dunno why I even bother looking anymore.

Same reason you slow slow down to look at a car accident... you want to see the carnage 😂

Comment

• Since we have No place to complain Except this thread I ll start to complain about not Having a proper place to complain about the game! Not that any decent man should complain about this smooth working game...

Comment

• Thursday has come... and Thursday has gone...

Perhaps now PG finally has a taste in their mouth for what it must be like to encounter constant glitches and not get value for your time and money, all while fighting an uphill battle with an organization that (it seems) doesn't communicate in a timely or trustworthy fashion.

I don't hold PG responsible for the delays, but I sure as HELL hope there are positive takeaways from this that we can look forward to improving our experience with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by EggToken View Post
                  MareZ Is correct, there are 3 parties involved, with all of us being in very different time zones. PG and Discourse's parts are already done, and Discourse was above and beyond timely with their tasks btw. I don't blame anyone for starting to point fingers at whose fault this could be, what else could there be to talk about while we wait? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jokes aside, it has not been lost on us that someone has been lagging in this process and causing delays and dissatisfaction, and we'll be confronting that after our primary goal of launching the new forum is complete.
                  can we also do the same thing with you guys? it has not been lost on us that bugs that we need fixing are still not fixed. Someone has been lagging for so long for 3 or 2 years already

Comment

• Hi EggToken , Can you restore the old forum back to life until the new forum is ready? Once you get the green light for the new server, you can turn the old forum off, redo the backups and restores.

Currently we are without either forum and I don't forsee this third party working over the weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuavGlav View Post
                      Thursday has come... and Thursday has gone...

Perhaps now PG finally has a taste in their mouth for what it must be like to encounter constant glitches and not get value for your time and money, all while fighting an uphill battle with an organization that (it seems) doesn't communicate in a timely or trustworthy fashion.

I don't hold PG responsible for the delays, but I sure as HELL hope there are positive takeaways from this that we can look forward to improving our experience with them.
                      Do you actually think they care? They are posting tweets about playing games and eating cakes, this is a fooking holiday to them, don’t ever think they are ever sorry for anything.
                      Level 220

Comment

• Glad I'm out now, made the decision recently and nice to enjoy life again.

Comment

• I also recently made the decision to leave War Dragons, and I honestly haven't felt this happy in a long time. That said, it's kinda sad that the best part of this whole experience is leaving it all behind.

Comment

• I miss the Forums. Was once the only part of game with no bugs. I enjoy the Forums more than the game itself. Please bring them back.

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrbulldognk View Post

Do you actually think they care? They are posting tweets about playing games and eating cakes, this is a fooking holiday to them, don’t ever think they are ever sorry for anything.
                                Jared will be loving this. No pesky customers bothering him and expecting him to do things to address legitimate concerns. And more time for cake.

Comment

Working...
                                X