Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s looks like PG is laughing at us like we are idiots they don’t care about players I think it’s time to boycott going to delete the game not gona play until the the data issue fix

Comment

Think PG have gone to the beach to have a money fight. /partyondudes

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q5u0Q3KmZls

Comment

Taking bets. Ready or not before the weekend

Comment

Want to hear something REALLY fucked up?

we had a Player moved teams but he can still join our teams banners!!!

LIKE FUCK????????????

Comment

Gggggggggg. Fucking ridiculous!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleFire1 View Post

LIKE FUCK????????????
                couple weeks ago we had a player booted and i was still able to join his runs for several hours after the boot. It finally stopped.

Comment

Unacceptable!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandberg74 View Post
                    Taking bets. Ready or not before the weekend
                    to be clear, which weekend are you referring to? This weekend, no chance in hell, the weekend of October 14, 2117, maybe.

Comment

Oh. Rest assured guys. THIS IS A KNOWN ISSUE!!!

Holy fucking fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleFire1 View Post

LIKE FUCK????????????
                        Oh you think thats bad? Lol in my last team we had a player booted who still showed up in our wars, events, etc, we saw his banners for 6 MONTHS after he has left the team for both attack and defense. How does that even happen? We got support to look into it multiple times and it finally fixed itself randomly somehow in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechengg View Post

Oh you think thats bad? Lol in my last team we had a player booted who still showed up in our wars, events, etc, we saw his banners for 6 MONTHS after he has left the team for both attack and defense. How does that even happen? We got support to look into it multiple times and it finally fixed itself randomly somehow in the end.
                          PG support tactics...maybe it will randomly fix itself...

Comment

Let me embrace you with our support answer:

And my mail to PG.

Good evening,

Ok. From all the glitches and issues you can possibly throw at us, please explain how you can have a player move teams but still join all banners?? After said player reported the issue your response is “its a known issue”

Do you have ANY idea what that could possibly do to a team? I mean. He can join ALL our war runs and fuck us over. He can join all our defense banners to prevent us from defending!!

Please let me know if War Dragons are going down. I would like to ask for a refund before you’re out of money. I am extremely upset about this because I don’t think you understand the devastating effect this could have.

Now with all that said. Please DONT give me some generic reply. I would appreciate someone with the appropriate knowledge to contact me and I need to know a timeframe as we can’t declare war while this is going on.

I’m also letting you know that should any war be declared on us while this is not sorted you will have to make it non and void. You can compensate the declaring team in what ever way you seem appreciate but you may UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES penalize my team.

I’m sorry but this is a problem and needs your attention immediately.

Comment

Hey PurpleFire,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm really sorry to hear that you are having trouble with players not on your team can assist on attacks. I would just like to inform you that this is a known issue and the development team is looking into it. Please rest assured that we have received feedback regarding this and the team is coming up with a way to avoid these situations in the future. Unfortunately, these things take time so I cannot provide a concrete ETA but, please do watch out for it in the future. In the meantime, I humbly request your patience with us. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, Dragon Lord.

I'll make sure that our development team sees your comments, in case there are changes that could be added. We really appreciate your feedback and comments regarding this matter. The team is taking note of each and every piece of feedback that we receive. Please rest assured as every piece of feedback we receive is being logged and reviewed by the team. While this doesn't provide you with an immediate solution, I do hope that it still helps. I can't make any promises that we'll be able to adhere to your feedback, but it'll definitely be taken into consideration.

Again, we're very thankful for the feedback as this gives us great insight as to how our valued players think of the game experience. If there's anything else I can help you with, do let me know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comment

What patience and Understanding?? Please enlighten me

Comment

Working...
                                X