This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where all all the admins gone?

EggToken or other admin, please say something to let us know what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechengg View Post

Like a rotating branch line? With eggs of increasing tier color the further you go along?
      something like that or you could do different lines for different colors.

Or you could do a generic research egg that converts to a certain color for a specific amount. i would say 1 for 1 for green research (no one needs eggs below that level) 2 to 1 or 3 to 2 or something like that for the gold tier and so on for tiers after that.

Comment

Originally posted by odie1993 View Post

something like that or you could do different lines for different colors.

Or you could do a generic research egg that converts to a certain color for a specific amount. i would say 1 for 1 for green research (no one needs eggs below that level) 2 to 1 or 3 to 2 or something like that for the gold tier and so on for tiers after that.
        I like that. Have a green research egg branch (with a gold chest between them or some other small prize) with the further you go the more eggs you get of that color.
        Then have the next branch be gold. Then platinum. Etc

Sigils in exchange for eggs isn't a bad thing IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Mechengg View Post

I like that. Have a green research egg branch (with a gold chest between them or some other small prize) with the further you go the more eggs you get of that color.
          Then have the next branch be gold. Then platinum. Etc

Sigils in exchange for eggs isn't a bad thing IMO
          What a horrible idea! Further diluting the ability of many to even get an event dragon because they would also be trying to get tokens for research.

Keep this idea well away from needing sigils to gain research eggs through events please.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentOne View Post

What a horrible idea! Further diluting the ability of many to even get an event dragon because they would also be trying to get tokens for research.

Keep this idea well away from needing sigils to gain research eggs through events please.
            Why does everybody need multiple event dragons each season? It would be your choice to go for 2 event dragons or to do a single dragon and put a bit towards research eggs. I'm over having multiple divines per season, it way over the top these days.

Keep in mind that a lot of higher level players complete what, 1 full branch and a half branch which rewards an entirely useless dragon since you can not even get his stones up to where your current tier is. That extra half a branch is what people can portion off for use on this research rotating branch.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentOne View Post

People have the choice to spend their sigils how they want. Currently, we have no way to get research eggs unless we spend 800 tokens per green egg we need. That is hundreds of thousands for a lot of players and not worth a 2 month delay or more in breeding the next lineage dragon. A separate line gives you options just as we had options to get runes last season. If you do not want to do that then go spend your sigils on that. I would rather spend my excess sigils on that over half a dragon that will be garbage for me at my level.

Comment

Green research never was a problem other than those in a hurry and wanting it all. Rushing to get to the end of the game to give it up for a new one. Its wrong that the costs have been reduced without compensating all who paid the original prices. Its the old penalise loyalty scam prevalent in business. Besides no one much needs the regular dragons any more the event ones are all that matter now. So tokens could have been used more for research.

Comment

Sweet the new Tug of War has a 10% bonus points for Spindra and Gargula (total cum of 20%). That seems real fair and will definitely help non whales be competitive in this event.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate2003 View Post
                    Sweet the new Tug of War has a 10% bonus points for Spindra and Gargula (total cum of 20%). That seems real fair and will definitely help non whales be competitive in this event.
                    How is that fair? What if you got one but still to low to make good. Worse yet those who not have either one. Yea real fair. Im L138 mine one Event Dragon is only green. Lots help there. Just more BS money grab. Now lets spend more to hurry and level those dragons.

Comment

I was being sarcastic. I got the 50% dragon so I am sol on this event.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate2003 View Post
                        Clearly those 2 dragons are not being chosen by many people as their spell set sucks. This is PG's way to try to get people to get a dragon they don't want to help in one event. Just another money grab by PG

Comment

Hey at least PGJared can take a week off from being trolled on this forum... Hope you had a great holiday Jared!

Comment

Originally posted by odie1993 View Post

People have the choice to spend their sigils how they want. Currently, we have no way to get research eggs unless we spend 800 tokens per green egg we need. That is hundreds of thousands for a lot of players and not worth a 2 month delay or more in breeding the next lineage dragon. A separate line gives you options just as we had options to get runes last season. If you do not want to do that then go spend your sigils on that. I would rather spend my excess sigils on that over half a dragon that will be garbage for me at my level.
                            Right and it now costs you half the number of eggs it used to! So not only do you want to get them cheaper you want a secondary method of getting research eggs.

"People have the choice to spend their sigils how they want" Sure you had the choice to spend egg tokens how you wanted to as well. You chose to ignore the research and chase the dragons.
                            Now you not only want cheaper research you also want more ways to get it... talk about greedy!
                            So far those who didn't do the research are already benefiting, you get them cheaper than I did. I'm not getting any compensation and I still have a wall to climb to get any general line dragons.
                            Someone said we don't need those anyway... well yeah we do because they are the only way to upgrade the event dragons.

Mechengg I didn't say multiple dragons!
                            We started out with one Divine every so often, then there was the great idea to have them monthly. Now according to PG's logic we have them less because we have seasons but yeah how many are available each season.... Then they added riders! Now you want another branch for using Sigils to claim research!

Seriously if PG starts taking notice of these ideas, the game will be completely pointless for the majority.

Comment

24 to 48 hours. Yeah right. hahaha

Comment

This is why PG doesn't like giving times when things will happen. Though you'd think with a forum that it would have all been up and running before they mentioned it to us at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X