This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilentOne View Post
    Dear PG we apologise for being cynical, sarcastic, downright rude at times... but come on, it's a forum migration, how could it possibly be taking this long!
    I do not apologize for being cynical or sarcastic. They contracted out and it still managed to be glitched and take longer than intended. Cynicism and sarcasm is literally all I have left.

Comment

PG is hoping by the time the forums are up that we will have forgotten all about the stolen base HP 🤷🏻*♂️

Comment

At least I hope that the new forum servers are on a better connection to the Internet than the game these days.

Comment

PG problay hoping we forget that they made changes to research, which impacted many players game play and is refusing to compensate players, since they cut the requirements in half for green and gold tiers...

Comment

Originally posted by SuavGlav View Post

I do not apologize for being cynical or sarcastic. They contracted out and it still managed to be glitched and take longer than intended. Cynicism and sarcasm is literally all I have left.
            lol It's hard not to be now isn't it.

Comment

Please open up the forums soon, id like to complain about this game using 20gb of data since the update

Comment

Originally posted by CooolAid View Post
                PG problay hoping we forget that they made changes to research, which impacted many players game play and is refusing to compensate players, since they cut the requirements in half for green and gold tiers...
                This isn't a valid reason for compensation. PG made it better for anyone who still needs to progress their research. Move on.

The Base HP issue is grounds for compensation as bases which previoulsy wouldn't have been beaten are now being wiped through, like a blowtorch through butter.

Comment

Originally posted by oRYANo View Post
                  Please open up the forums soon, id like to complain about this game using 20gb of data since the update
                  After update game is getting very expensive for those who playing on cellular data 15GB data just in a week my team mates stopped playing because this issue

Comment

Great timing for a 24 hour forum outage to turn into... well, what, in fact.. where are the updates?

Meanwhile we have to contend with:

1) Loss of base defence power
                    2) Loss of connection frequently
                    3) Loss of progress frequently after restart
                    4) Ridiculous data usage, confining me to playing at home only
                    5) And the myriad of other glitches and issues that existed before the above.

Comment

Awesome communication from PG. Again

Comment

Well knowing PG, they might just delay the migration till pvp is done to escape the uproar of the players, seeing as how there is always an issue with pvps at the start time.

Comment

Originally posted by UnseatedDonkey View Post

This isn't a valid reason for compensation. PG made it better for anyone who still needs to progress their research. Move on.

The Base HP issue is grounds for compensation as bases which previoulsy wouldn't have been beaten are now being wiped through, like a blowtorch through butter.
                          How is this better fo everyone? A lot of other players have already completed research at full price for green and gold tiers....You mean better for yourself and newer players who will be getting a 50% discount... You don't long time loyal players do not have the right to ask for equal treatment??

Comment

Originally posted by CooolAid View Post
                            Compensate for what? Something that was reduced after two years plus of being in game. Get serious. The I want compensation for everything mentality is killing the player base on getting compensation for crap that actually matters. They do not need to compensate us for the cost reduction.

They need to look at adding a dimension in the game to get the extra eggs without having to waste precious egg tokens for research. A sigil line for research eggs would work for me.

Comment

Are They migrating the forum to Mexico And are they witheld by the Great American Wall?

Comment

Originally posted by odie1993 View Post

Compensate for what? Something that was reduced after two years plus of being in game. Get serious. The I want compensation for everything mentality is killing the player base on getting compensation for crap that actually matters. They do not need to compensate us for the cost reduction.

They need to look at adding a dimension in the game to get the extra eggs without having to waste precious egg tokens for research. A sigil line for research eggs would work for me.
                                Like a rotating branch line? With eggs of increasing tier color the further you go along?

Comment

Working...
                                X