X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

Small update for Everyone:
    • It's getting on into the late afternoon here on a Friday, which means it might be a bit dangerous to hit the "Go Live" button.
    • Hooking up the remaining things necessary for the new forum to function (like account sign-on) is being handled by the Contractor that PGJared mentioned. There is a significant timezone difference with them, so that points to some of the delays.
    • We'll have PG folks on-hand over the weekend keeping an eye on the situation so that we have coverage in the event that we do move forward with a weekend launch.
    Thanks for bearing with us while we finalize the Forum migration!

Comment

Aww Come on EggToken jump on in, Go Live, you know how much we love it when we get access to things which don't work perfectly!

Comment

Unleash the fury!
        _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

No one has answered. Maybe this was mentioned in the many previous posts. Will we log in to the new forum through the gear icon and forum link as before or not? I can still log in that way as well as post and comment, so evidently this is the old forum. Will this go away and our Old link bring us to the new forum. Sometimes you write such detailed posts the simple things are over looked. All I care about is how I log on. I get that there is supposed to be a new password, but I keep reading about the new forum and I don’t see it. My device settings will not allow me to access links through this app, so if we are no longer using the old forum link, I’d like to know. If the only way to reach the new forum is through a link or web page, that is fine. I don’t need the forums. I can use IGS for questions.
          Last edited by Brigitte25; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

I did the new password and pg changed my user name to a very old one with all mt blocks and subscriptions missing

Comment

It's Monday in my timezone, the new forum isn't available yet
              MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

They did say 24-48 days to migrate

Comment

Dear PG we apologise for being cynical, sarcastic, downright rude at times... but come on, it's a forum migration, how could it possibly be taking this long!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandberg74 View Post
                    They did say 24-48 days to migrate
                    Correct. That was 6 days ago
                    Four days ago they extended this by one more day.
                    Two days ago Egg Token updated us and still believed in a migration on the weekend.

Anyway, I didn't want to stress, simply curious about another update
                    MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

Jesus Christ, of course PG would screw up forum migration. How could they not?

Comment

When i click on the login button (as it tells me to do) i get a message stating that "Login is disabled while the site is in read only mode"... What? How do i log into the cite then? All i am getting is a page saying I'm required to log into my account before continuing. Any tips? Anyone gotten in? Any updates to this???

Comment

Be nice if the forums were up so the connectivity issues could get some attention. The tech support just references a meaningless old thread on bugs....

Comment

Hmm I think the new forum is Beta testing

😂

Comment

Did it come as a surprise to anyone that this would not go smooth and you are left in disbelief that they can not get forums working , crap there is still bugs in the game from 3 years ago, please for heavens sake don’t hold your breath
                              Level 220

Comment

I just assume it's happened and we're all banned. Kind of Ash Chat on a larger scale.

Comment

Working...
                                X