Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

[IMPORTANT] Forum Migration Tonight!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering that these were meant to be read-only but weren't and that the new forums are up, it's probably worth checking there over this one. Anyway, PGJared's most recent post on the topic is here.

I don't remember seeing any mention of being able to login without a PocketID, so if you forgot your password, I'd suggest working with support to reset it (also in case the phone gets lost/splats).
    [ITIL isn't my IGN]
    XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• I'm not sure why people are expecting a response from PG here, but oh well. They are responding in the new forums, though. One of my accounts is already able to log in to the browser-based version, so work is definitely getting done.
      Last edited by Uhmorphous; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• Another update for people still expecting updates here, though I guess I'm being an enabler, so I'll stop XD
        http://forums.wardragons.com/t/about...migration/2071
        [ITIL isn't my IGN]
        XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• Any chance we will have a forum by Christmas?

Comment

• Sure we Will have one at christmas 2018

Comment

• Well, since this is the only place I can ask question; any idea if the atlas access is done already or is it still open for teams who will make it to diamond next week?

Comment

• Go to the new forums buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by EggToken View Post
                  Will I have to create a new account?
                  Nope, but you will be prompted to refresh your password on the first login.
                  I can't find where I can refresh my password in the new forum. And I can't login. How can I use this account in the new forum? I want to post some bug reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mechengg View Post
                    Go to the new forums buddy
                    What new forums? this is the only one that comes up for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaiah264 View Post

What new forums? this is the only one that comes up for me
                      forums.wardragons.com

Comment

• So I guess I have to create a PockedID account specifically for forums. Well, okay.

Comment

Working...
                        X