Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

[IMPORTANT] Forum Migration Tonight!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Facebook it says "We have an update to address data consumption in 3.71, which is the version after next. It will be a bit of a wait, and we know this is pain for those playing without WiFi. We weren't able to get it in 3.70 which will be releasing in the next few days, but we're trying to get these Releases out to you all ASAP."

Comment

• So since the Devs are clearly not paying attention here anymore. What game is everyone switching to when they quit War Dragons?

Comment

• So apparently some people are on the new forums already, mine keeps telling me my password is incorrect

Anyone know a workaround? Email is disabled so can't reset

Comment

• How to view the new forum as read-only. Some already could see the new forum and most of us cant

Comment

• It’s a beta for forums 😂😂

Comment

• I can't get into the new forum either, and you can't even see it without logging in! I can't log in and haven't gotten email reset email. Yaaaaay

Comment

• It seems you can only get in from inside the app.

A real shame, as I much prefer typing on my home computer (far fewer typos).

Comment

• Update, I can get into forums through game. It auto created a new profile based on my current IGN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    So since the Devs are clearly not paying attention here anymore. What game is everyone switching to when they quit War Dragons?
                    I am trying the Game of Life again, you wouldn't believe how much I've got done since quitting, caught up on all sorts of jobs around the house and garden, and best of all I've got in the region of 500-600 dollars a month more to spend on my woodworking hobby now - busy making some Christmas gifts now.

I'm not going to pretend it was an easy thing to do, like any addiction, breaking it is very difficult, but in this case I have PG to thank for helping me as their arrogance, ineptitude and broken promises got worse and worse until it quite simply reached a point of no return. That point was, for me, not being able to play any longer when away from home as my small data allowance of 1GB was used within a day or two of the new billing period.

Comment

• You got to be kidding , Only access through game sucks

Comment

• Dragon Punch How am I supposed to answer your question in PM if the new forum can be accessed only from the app? is there any other way to access PM with my account?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whismerhill View Post
                          You got to be kidding , Only access through game sucks
                          Whismerhill , PGDave is still tweaking it since based on what he have said on the new forum:

"Took a while … but they’re finally here. I’m mostly relieved that they’re back up before our next app update, but I’m also pretty happy that they’re much snappier than our old forums and we were able to hook it up to our in-game accounts (and make it easy for people to check out the forums from inside the game itself!). I finally gave up on the third-party who we paid to set them up and did it myself tonight … so apologies that they aren’t terribly War Dragons themed yet … but we’ll bring in some of our artists’ beautiful work soon "

You can at least forgive the mobile only access at the moment. As a programmer, that is some dedication where he basically did everything himself. Give the guy some time and the forum should be up and running after a week. Forum is also pretty smooth than this one.

Comment

• So on top of running Atlas, fixing Atlas, preparing Atlas for it's official launch Dave has time to hook up the forums in his spare time?

This guy sounds like he deserves a substantial raise here...

Comment

• Actually you can log in here:
                              http://wardragons.trydiscourse.com/

Comment

• Thanks Testy. I wonder what happens on the new forums when someone changes their IGN. XD This one isn't linked to anything right now, so I guess I'll stay off of them for now.
                                [ITIL isn't my IGN]
                                XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

Working...
                                X