Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Dragon Riders on Perches Bug

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Riders on Perches Bug

Hey folks,

For now please do not place a dragon rider on a perch if it would cause a reduction in construction time. There appears to be an issue with this that our team is working to fix. I will be updating this thread as more information becomes available.

Wouldn't this be something that'd be good to send as an in-game mail as well? >.>;
    [ITIL isn't my IGN]
    XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      Trying to confirm if it looks like we'll have a resolution tonight before I send it out, but yeah.

Can’t wait for the fix

Comment

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      The goal is by EoD today. CL is hard at work on this one, as well as other members of the team.

• Warlord
      Warlord commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds good

Has this been fixed? I want to put my dragon with the rider back on perch for glory to level it for the build event

Comment

Hey folks. Just wanted to update. I haven't heard anything in regards to a fix yet. CL is still working on this, but it's unlikely it'll be done today. I apologize for the delay, and we're going to keep cracking away at this until it's resolved.

Comment

Pulse CampusLifer PGJared

Is it safe to put the dragon with the defender rider back on the perch since you zeroed the construction time reduction skill?

Comment

Warlord yes. Also, I spent the whole day yesterday working on the proper fix. I hope to be done soon.

Comment

• Warlord
            Warlord commented
            Editing a comment
            Thx a lot

Any fix yet ?

Comment

CampusLifer Any news?

Fort will start in a few hours

Comment

• Sparky
              Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              Guess the whole "read only" thing isn't accurate? :>)

I’m hoping that this will be fixed soon too... we have confidence in you CL!

Comment

CampusLifer is it a bigger issue than expected?

I can’t build anything until this is fixed or until we find another solution.

Comment

CampusLifer PGJared one of my team mates and myself experience sync errors again.

Trigger: a building finished.

We both have defender riders sitting but I have the construction time reduction skills and his rider not.

Im about to claim my last prize and same for him. That’s kinda beyond ridiculous...

Comment

Just a heads up i leveled my perch rider up to get ice tower hit point increase and now sync out if i try to put anywhere on base even if no ice tower is present. 1st i synced out with rider on perch trying to level up rider several times. So i took rider off perch and was able to level but now when i try to put rider back on perch i immediatly sync out. Took ice tower off island still sync out.

Workaround to rider sync issue: Place dragon on perch then bond rider to dragon you placed on perch sync issue goes away.
                  Last edited by Rastlin1; 10-11-2017, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X