This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall 2017 Season - Divine Hunter and Mythic Warrior Preview

Two additional dragons are making their way to the Fall 2017 very soon! Look out for the Legendary Hunter in the third primary branch, and the Mythic Warrior that will be contained in the fourth, ultimate branch in the Seasons Prizes tab.

The Mythic Warrior branch may be unlocked by obtaining all evolution stones for the following Fall 2017 Divine Dragons: Chimerak, Spindra, and Gargula (who you'll meet below!)

GARGULA

War Dragons - Gargula

Carved from stone, an ancient Magi breathed life into Gargula! Though bound at first to keep watch over his creator’s domain, Gargula stored enough power until he could break free. Gargula razed the lands and proved unstoppable as his hardened scales were impervious to assailants. The guardian became the enemy.

MOONFANG

War Dragons - Moonfang

He appeared on a full Blood Moon’s night, not with a roar, but with a howl. The unsettling red orb cursed Moonfang, filling him with with an eternal hunger for blood. Fueled by endless rage, Moonfang hunts his prey without discretion. If Moonfang spots you, it’s already too late to run.

War Dragons - Moonfang Evolution

Hungry for more details? Additional information including their spells will be released next week!

Garg is Rizar but full evolved moonfang looks sweeeeeet

Comment

• ITIL
      ITIL commented
      Editing a comment
      Rizar also ate Tarand for his hooves.

• Warlord
      Warlord commented
      Editing a comment
      And is one winged, the body isn’t massive enough to cover the second wing lol.

He’ll fly in circles that’s his natural wind wall

• DrooPacShakur
      DrooPacShakur commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it will make him flip around like Aster used to

Moonfang looks sick! But he’ll need a good spell set, because he is a warrior. I might go for the hunter...if the spells are good enough.

Comment

Pixxel Will Gargula be our first one-winged dragon? Also, will there be any time-limited branches this season?

Comment

• Owlrager
        Owlrager commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe the limited time branch will have his other wing as the final prize.

• laserlight
        laserlight commented
        Editing a comment
        Owlrager, ahahaha that was a good joke.

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol 😂 bring back armor...is the other wing a dragon rider🤣🤣

Please tell me im seeing it wrong Hooves on a Dragon. Why are there hooves on Gargula?
      Last edited by SmokeMaster1; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t know...looks wierd

• ITIL
        ITIL commented
        Editing a comment
        Tarand and Sage both have paws and hooves. There are dragons like Merk and Jura that are more like insects. Fae is some bunnyferret hybrid that flew into paint. There's a lot of variety :P

Pixxel Dragons still being released October 3rd like the seasonal branch says?

Comment

i liked the rewiev before more... under the pictures the spells was described and so on ...
        but i guess both dragon will be great

Comment

Omg the new hunter is awful!

Just saw his spells on instagram.

Buffed stoneskin shield 😂😂😂
          Extract essence (spell of Rhyo) that’s nice
          Sacrifice 😫😫😫
          Fire turret resist 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Ok no spending for this one, Nec was the best deal

Comment

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm going to wait an extra 3 weeks for them to take criticisms, figure out what they want to nerf and buff, then make my decision. Right now it makes me want to get a Necryx baby and start plowing through XP runs with him though...

• Bash
            Bash commented
            Editing a comment
            Having Extract Essence is cool for a hunter. But I just don't see a spot for him on my roster. At emerald, he is worse than Ferga and Morphos as a following dragon. He is much worse than Necryx as a lead. Once I hit obsidian, he won't be as good as either Necryx or Noctua. He might be a fun dragon, but I see no use to get him up 50 levels. The mythic warrior looks awful too. So looks like it is Necryx and Grogg for me. Then just pick the line with the best runes/glyphs when I finish those two.

I have claimed "Coming Soon". Where I can find it?

Comment

so glad i went with Necryx at half off for what i could get in sigils this season. Two more uninspiring spell sets on dragons.

Comment

On paper, the hunter looks to be pretty average. Extract essence is definitely a step up from steal essence. As for the new skill, it’s really not the best (just an improved version of stoneskin shield). I’ll reserve judgement until I see it in action, though.

Comment

• Warlord
              Warlord commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s basically sekhem without sand. The 70% shield what equals a resist works only in theory bc it’s rage based.

This is a dragon fun for lower levels but for me as someone who gets his second obsidian mythic (Mafic) totally irrelevant

Hi all,
            any clues about Moonfang's abilities? I'm wondering how can he spends all that gained rage...roaring all bases long? Irony but not so much.

Comment

I'm still unsure on how to get moonfang? I know it has to do with the other 3 dragons, but do I need to get them all the way or will he unlock if I get them all at their lowest tier? Or do I need to have the same tier for each as I want for moonfang? For example if get all three gold tier can I get to get moonfang gold?

Comment

@Rylar...you need to get the Obsidian Stones for Chimerak, Spindra, and Gargula to unlock Moonfang.

Comment

Originally posted by Rylar View Post
                  I'm still unsure on how to get moonfang? I know it has to do with the other 3 dragons, but do I need to get them all the way or will he unlock if I get them all at their lowest tier? Or do I need to have the same tier for each as I want for moonfang? For example if get all three gold tier can I get to get moonfang gold?
                  Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. You need ALL of the stones for the 3 before you can unlock the base mythic dragon.

However it might be cool to do it the other way around. I would definitely at least collect all 3 dragons so i could get a level 1 of the mythic each season for a collector sake, i just wouldn't be able to use him or power him up lol. And then it might give newer players the ability to use the base dragon for a while and get a chance to learn the cool new spells. I dunno i used to be against this but i may be changing my mind and think it might be worth a shot and hopefully it doesn't lose all of it's exlusivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X