No announcement yet.

Obsidian Tier Part 2 - Dragon and Spell Overview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the top players in the game who use or buy these dragons say it looks bad, can we at least make them cost like 20k tokens and breed them outta the way quickly? not backbreed reggae breed.
    Last edited by FangTheWise; 3 weeks ago. Reason: edit player - players*

Comment

Pixxel I sincerely apologize having to watch this UI for over an hour I would have killed those dragons too

Comment

• Owlrager
        Owlrager commented
        Editing a comment
        MareZ did you notice those towers also werent even boosted? The fact that she was shooting 3 towers at once and killing them all shows how underpowered the base was compared to the dragon's stats. The fact that it died halfway, imo, is more a testament to its lack of helpful spells than it is to pilot error.

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Owlrager oh well, it will only be good to unlock mythic divines and breed the next tier I guess.

• Pixxel
        Pixxel commented
        Editing a comment
        Aren't you a peach, Azure.

Don’t want to blame Pixxel. But 100M at level 6 isn’t too bad for a start. I assume him to become like Noctua at least -
      if not stronger ...

Comment

• MikeGoN2GetU
        MikeGoN2GetU commented
        Editing a comment
        attack power means nothing if it has crap spells.

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        In Pixxel's video Mafic has 275M attack power with boosts.

It's nice to see that those of us that don't shell out $100 a week and are below Lvl 300 still don't get crap in these updates. The 1% get fancy new dragons, while the rest of us get an atrocious UI "update". Nice work PG...

Comment

What do you mean you don’t like the fact that the new update looks like a bad 70’s movie? It’s a baby poop orange shaggy carpet type of look. Don’t even get me started the glitchy beta update. Last Halloween it’s was dark and kinda cool now it’s just bad really bad!
        Last edited by Bevo; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Warlord
          Warlord commented
          Editing a comment
          I want the Halloween theme back 🙁

For those that wanted to see Mafic fly through the base, here's that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TibZOALnEU&t=15s
        Apparently I am terrible at executing this on stream, hah. Would love to see this guy in a more experienced flyer's hands!

The base is a copy of a high-level player with a defense power of 465M according to the map display.

Comment

• XxTrue1xX
          XxTrue1xX commented
          Editing a comment
          You are not a horrible flier at all. I disagree with all those that call you one. I have yet to follow you in regular attacks and that is where i think a flier's skills should really shine. You used a dragon you had never used before with only a couple hours of practice. Yes, there are individuals who can fly through any base in that game but there are also people in this world with IQ above 200. Don't beat yourself up about not being able to pick up a dragon on a max base when you are streaming to several hundred people and having to read comments and related information back to your audience. You are a great flier, i am sure of it! Keep it up.

• Azure
          Azure commented
          Editing a comment
          First of, I do believe my wording was quite harsh indeed. Apologies for that as I meant no offence.

The thing is, I sincerely think you're awesome, always capable of entertaining in your cheerful mood. It is just that, so you know where it was coming from, competitive long term players really do get little out of it in regard to mere information gathering.

I myself am far away from the current end-game and I don't expect you have to be. Asking whether it is useful to shorten your quite evenly build out base in stream, however, is a bit out of place no?

Furthermore, those who are looking into new end game content wondering how a new obsidian performs on that intended level won't be able to accurately gauge its usefulness at all if you are still 'trying out stuff' and see how it goes yourself on official stream. If I may, how would you as potential customer think if the company's own test driver does exactly that via public channel?

Is the new mythic another Xenot or actually more than just another breeder for the next tier to come? It is obvious certain people will be thankful for having something to spend tokens on but what about the rest? You might say they matter, whereas actions indicate otherwise.

Hi pg can you add trading dragons with other players? If so the game would get so much better

Comment

Working...
        X