No announcement yet.

A Closer Look at Necryx...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sand is not performing how it was described to be. In your blog and here in this forum OP, it's stated that it "does LARGE AREA damage". Large area damage is how spells like earthquake are described but yet the sand spell is only working on one tower per shot (sometimes I have gotten it to catch and do damage on two towers in one shot but rarely).

PG folks, we were promised the spell to work a certain way but now having acquired the dragon it is working more like a lockdown with the addition that it does some damage to the single tower which is much less powerful than how it was described to be.

I can see the reason for only stopping one tower from attacking being it's a white spell, but what about the "large are damage" part? Seems it should also be taking away some HP on the surrounding towers, as well, similar to something like spell flux.

Screenshot_20170914-035412-373x768.png
    Last edited by sovereignty; 09-14-2017, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• sovereignty
      sovereignty commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess the other question is, was there a similar, but new spell planned that got dropped at the end before release...Lol. Similar spell with large area damage could've made him more comparable in strength to Borgian.

MareZ looks like some practicing is due ;-)
      Last edited by sovereignty; 09-14-2017, 06:30 AM.

• MareZ
      MareZ commented
      Editing a comment
      sovereignty yes, that's the most fun part about this game, becoming a skilled flyer
      Oh and I guess the "AoE version" of Desiccating Sand is Noxious Vines.

• Pixxel
      Pixxel commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for pointing out the wording for Desiccating Sand! Went and updated the description — it should read more clearly now!

Necryx seems excellent. I've seen some flights where he takes out level 390 bases solo, with properly setup bases. Didn't seem to have any more difficulty that Noctua did. Although Necryx seems to take a bit more skil.

Good job on the dragon PG

Comment

• MareZ
      MareZ commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm curious, what level were the towers and what level was Necryx?
Working...
X