Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Fall 2017 - Nightmare Collection Dragon Spell Info

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to add some depth to the new dragons! This is an early review!

Comment

Ive unlocked Necryx.. guess ill keep grinding for his stones until they release the other ones. Spindra freaks me out because i hate spiders but I want its character T-T

Comment

Hello
        ​​​​​​You should change the mythical rune on the Spindra line. It's not right that other dragons have runes to boost their active abilities while Spindra no, its not right. You could put something to increase the shield's duration, or something to decrease the cooldown of enfeeble etc. In a few words you should change it and it is a thought that many players share.

Comment

• MareZ
          MareZ commented
          Editing a comment
          It was the same for Zamrok's line last season. For some reason PG creates new runes for some divines (like Earthquake rune for Kinnarus or Thunderbolt rune for Borgian) but not not for others. I agree that this is unfair.
          My hope is that they will stick to their word and release new runes by the end of Q3. So in the next two weeks.

What! What does it matter if the rune boosts an active ability or a passive ability. A mythic dark flak resist seems damn good to me.

Comment

• Napk1n
          Napk1n commented
          Editing a comment
          You are all just giving the same argument again. Lets assume that you are right, the resist rune is not as good. How about we give spindra a stronger rune but change enfeeble to red? That way she will be closer to chimera in terms of strenght.

• MareZ
          MareZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Napk1n we had a reasonable discussion about changing runes, but please don't even consider changing any spells again after a realease. With a red Enfeeble Spindra will be totally worthless and everyone who already got the dragon will jump you/PG. Just remember the uproar last season when they changed Kin and Borg...

• Napk1n
          Napk1n commented
          Editing a comment
          That was a joke of course, my point was that assuming you guys were right (which I still disagree) there is no need to buff spindra even more with a better rune as she is already pretty strong to begin with, specially when compared to chimera.

Chimerak the Warrior looks great; however, with no white spell shouldn't he have a better resist? Example: Dark flax or Fire/Ice resist ? I haven't chosen a dragon yet due to this.

Comment

• Sparkneo
          Sparkneo commented
          Editing a comment
          Then just get Necryx, Spindra or wait for the other hunter. PG probably won't make any changes

anybody know what the level requirements for the season dragons are? 1 obsidian to use evo stone and then? need a mythic obsidian to max?

Comment

Updated the original post with spell info for Gargula and Moonfang!

Comment

What is the duration of Gargula's shield please?
          ZenWarriors - always looking for active players

Comment

• Lutrus
            Lutrus commented
            Editing a comment
            And does extract essence give some health like steal essence or is it only rage as the description says? EggToken Echo

Spindra or Chimarek? And why?

Comment

Just a FYI

Grogg with all his gear adds 100 mil ap to Nec once both are expert.

Thus I recommend for those who get 2 dragons to go for Nec and the rider.

Comment

• Lutrus
              Lutrus commented
              Editing a comment
              Warlord just got the rider based on this info, and I remember reading not to do the rider skills based on other forum posts, but which is better to do: the dragon forks or leveling the rider?

• Warlord
              Warlord commented
              Editing a comment
              Lutrus : This information was only true for the defender beta rider. Grogg is and was never broken.

Just don't do the rider xp skill because grogg can't level in atlas. He needs 400 grogg shards for all skills (not true because all skills would need 600 rider shards and level 70 and he max out on level 50, so just not both pathes which are offered and go for one till the end.)

• MareZ
              MareZ commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with Warlord, I got Necryx discounted, then got the egg token bonus and am now going down the Grogg branch, it's very much worth it

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
            Just a FYI

Grogg with all his gear adds 100 mil ap to Nec once both are expert.

Thus I recommend for those who get 2 dragons to go for Nec and the rider.
            Warlord does necryx ever get used in place of noc in obsidian tier? Even with the 100mil AP boost?

Comment

• Warlord
              Warlord commented
              Editing a comment
              Definitely. He has 449 mil ap and is awesome vs defenders.

• Lutrus
              Lutrus commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for answering Warlord; that's good to know! I heavily use necryx against bases 100+ levels above me with defenders, but I have thought that once a player (if ever) hits obsidian, necryx would be put on the back burner to the AOE sand (noxious vines).

• Warlord
              Warlord commented
              Editing a comment
              Noc heavily depends on rage. We killed in wars some expert nocs on lv 240ish bases. It all depends on the base layout tho. So Nec is sometimes better than Noc

I've seen this question in LC a lot but no answer --- does a cannon supershot break necryx's elemental barrier? thanks!

Comment

• Lutrus
              Lutrus commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, it does.

• kenshiki
              kenshiki commented
              Editing a comment
              cannon tower can destroy any shield type ability. The only time it can't destroy a shield type ability is when the description says that it is immune to cannon tower's charge attack or super shot.

So for the first time in history the sideline dragon is better then the eventline dragon yay. Im fucked again

Comment

• MareZ
              MareZ commented
              Editing a comment
              What did you expect? It's a hunter. All spells only cost 1 rage. It has two white spells.
              I can only suggest to ask around for opinions and read the forum posts.

• Marvin Lamb
              Marvin Lamb commented
              Editing a comment
              You took a chance on waiting for the mainline hunter, like i did. We gambled, and lost a bit. Oh Well.

• white00devil
              white00devil commented
              Editing a comment
              MareZ your missing the point i ques, all sideline dragons up till now where crap compared the the eventline so i was thinking smart this time and would have guessed that the eventline was even better then the side line but pg made my anal hole even bigger

I like Chimerak and Gargula. Not using anything that uses the riders, as that involves supporting the ruin of WD for whatever the game is turning into. Not using discounts dragons since I wouldn’t pick until all the dragons were out. That leaves the 3 basic dragons including the hidden dragon to choose from. Nor will our team take part in Plat and the Atlas horror. Not supporting any part of Beta.
            Last edited by Brigitte25; 10-06-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Am I wrong in assuming when PG called Necryx "Kharnyx's Flagship Dragon" that this means it will be the best dragon of the season? Is this a new trend or have they been using that language since forever or is this all just a coincidence?

Comment

Working...
              X