Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Fall 2017 - Nightmare Collection Dragon Spell Info

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall 2017 - Nightmare Collection Dragon Spell Info

Which dragon will you be unlocking first from the Nightmare Collection?

The Fall 2017 ushers in new Divine Dragons available to collect! Will you feed the nightmares of your enemies with the monstrous Chimerak, seed some Arachnophobia with the hungry Spindra, or laugh in the face of death with Necryx? To help make your choice, read on to learn about the spells that each of these dragons will wield in battle.

Each dragon will start in Orange Tier and can be leveled up through the tiers through the use of Evolution Stones. Evolution stones for each dragon will be obtainable through their specific Fall Season branch up through Obsidian tier.

wardragons-nightmare-collection, black.png

CHIMERAK

Hybrid Monstrosity

War Dragons - Nightmare Collection - Chimerak

“Deadlier than the sum of its parts.”

Class: Warrior

Rarity: Legendary

Element: Dark

Spells: 

• Seething Spark - Active, 1 Rage, Blue
      The first cast of Seething Spark increases the dragon's damage by 25%. A second cast deals damage to towers in range and stuns them for 4.5 seconds.
      Learned at Level 1

• Static Shield - Active, 1 Rage, Blue
      Casting Static Shield puts up a shield of crackling electricity for 2.5 seconds that absorbs all damage until either the duration ends, or the shield absorbs damage equal to 50% of the dragon's max HP.  The shield then explodes, shocking all surrounding towers for damage equal to 10% of the dragon's max HP.
      Learned at Level 1

• Earthquake - Active, 1 Rage, Red
      Earthquake shakes the earth under a large area of buildings, dealing area damage and preventing the towers from attacking.
      Learned at Level 10

• Archer Resist - Passive
      Reduces Archer Tower Damage by 70%.
      Learned at Level 13

SPINDRA

Arachnid Wyrm

War Dragons - Nightmare Collection - Spindra

“More legs to outrun prey. More eyes to see where they're hiding.”

Class: Sorcerer

Spells: 

• Enfeeble - Active, 1 Rage, White
      Enfeeble can be cast on 2 towers at a time. The first cast reduces tower damage by 50% and increases damage taken by towers by 20%.  After a 1 second cooldown, Enfeeble can be cast again on the same towers to instantly destroy them.
      Learned at Level 1

• Northern Lights (Light) - Active, 2 Rage, Blue
      Northern Lights releases ribbons of energy which surround the dragon, making it invulnerable to all attacks for 6 seconds. Once the duration of the spell is over, the ribbons of energy expand outward and apply a healing mark to buildings in range, each of which heals 10% of the dragon's health.
      Learned at Level 1

• Sacrifice - Active, 0 Rage, Blue
      Casting Sacrifice deals 15% damage to your dragon but gains 2 rage points.
      Learned at Level 10

• Dark Flak Resist - Passive
      Reduces damage from Dark Flak Towers by 70%.
      Learned at Level 13

NECRYX

Kharnyx's Flagship Dragon

Warw Dragons | Nightmare Collection | Necryx

“Kharnyx's dragon died once. It won't happen again.”

Class: Hunter

Spells: 

• Desiccating Sand - Active, 1 Rage, White
      Desiccating Sand launches choking sand that does large area damage, and prevents the towers from from firing or blocking spells until they take damage.
      Learned at Level 1

• Cloak - Active, 1 Rage, Blue
      Conceals your dragon so that enemy towers cannot attack. Blue mage towers cancel this effect.
      Learned at Level 1

• Elemental Barrier - Active, 1 Rage, White
      Prevent all damage from elemental attacks for 4.5 seconds. Heals up to 35% of Max HP based on elemental damage received. 2 second cooldown. 
      Learned at Level 10

• Lightning Resist - Passive
      Reduces Lightning Tower Damage by 70%.
      Learned at Level 13
    Last edited by Echo; 2 weeks ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	When the shower is too hot.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	150878

Auuuuughhhhh!

Comment

• ITIL
      ITIL commented
      Editing a comment
      EggToken's final form? o.o

• Pixxel
      Pixxel commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this so much. XD

Somewhat related - in the preview stream last week, the gameplay video with the seasonal dragon(s) didn't get recorded. Could that be uploaded and linked?

Thanks for the thread
    [ITIL isn't my IGN]
    XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• Pixxel
      Pixxel commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem!!
      I'll see if I can recover that — when I looked back at the footage it looked like it started to get laggy at the end of the stream for whatever reason.
      I did just upload a Necryx attack to our YouTube (https://youtu.be/UPppDhlvVQg) that might interest you!
      Our awesome Echo recorded that!

If the footage doesn't look salvageable, then we'll fly the dragons again on stream again and record!

• ITIL
      ITIL commented
      Editing a comment
      Pixxel That's actually the one, I think. It was just the one at the very end; the rest of the stream looked good . Thanks!

Also, thanks for including the base stats (+ evo stone reqs) in the blog post!

Edit: The attack and power columns on the blog page match; I think that's why attack looks so low?
      Last edited by ITIL; 2 weeks ago.

• MareZ
      MareZ commented
      Editing a comment
      The preview stream was recorded and uploaded by PG:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM1vw9ygudw

The hunter looks good, the others don't look appealing to me so much.

But I have one question. Is it true that last seasons dragons such as Borgian will be stronger than this seasons dragons at Emerald Tier? As I understand they can go to Mythic for Emerald only, and these are all legendaries.

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
      TheRedDelilah commented
      Editing a comment
      Well. If you are at the place where you have a Mythic Emerald but no obsodians, yes. If you are at the place where you have Legendary but not Mythic Emeralds, no.

• DirtBanga
      DirtBanga commented
      Editing a comment
      That makes sense - but still not a great outcome for people in that emerald position.

• MareZ
      MareZ commented
      Editing a comment
      The Fall Divines will be able to reach Obsidian Tier where they will outgrow Mythic Emeralds.

They look good especially the hunter but why not have them evolve into mythics instead of legendaries like last season?

Comment

• EmrahT
      EmrahT commented
      Editing a comment
      The reason is, that the dragon of new season are as powerful at stats at old seasons final dragon.

Can't edit my comment for some reason...
    The attack and power columns in the blog post match, so it's making it look pretty off :x
    [ITIL isn't my IGN]
    XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• Pixxel
      Pixxel commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for pointing that out so quickly! I'll get those values updated as soon as I can!

Edit: The Power column has been adjusted.
      Last edited by Pixxel; 2 weeks ago.

How does static shield compare to shield blast? Number-wise

Comment

• Echo
      Echo commented
      Editing a comment
      The same stats.

Is there going to be a half priced dragon again. I would like to see the main three dragons.

Comment

• OoDARKo0
      OoDARKo0 commented
      Editing a comment
      This Fall's half price Hunter is it going to end up being another useless Abraxxas?

• OoDARKo0
      OoDARKo0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this Fall's half price Hunter is it going to end up being another useless Abraxxas?

• OoDARKo0
      OoDARKo0 commented
      Editing a comment
      This Fall's half price Hunter is it going to end up being another useless Abraxxas?

Pixxel
    ​​​​​​​I guess the million dollar question is, with the introduction of the dragon rider tree, possibly still having the rotating branch (with runes, etc), are there going to be 3 or 4 (including the discount Necryx) divine trees, not counting the Mythic? As in is Necryx a separate stand alone divine tree or is he part of the three to unlock the mythic?

Comment

• MrJonesy
      MrJonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      I know! I wanna know! The suspense is killing me!

• Pixxel
      Pixxel commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Jones!
      Necryx will not be required to unlock the Mythic! He'll have his own branch, similarly to the past bonus dragons.

• MrJonesy
      MrJonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Rats. Ok. Thanks Pixxel!

A warrior with no white shield (or white spell period)? Sounds like a dead warrior.

A spider dragon without a web spell? And this close to Halloween?
    Last edited by Talarius; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• SilentOne
      SilentOne commented
      Editing a comment
      The spider should have had lockdown, that looks like a web... and we know how thrilled everyone was last time they put lockdown on an event dragon. LOL

• MareZ
      MareZ commented
      Editing a comment
      lol I admit I expected something like a white Lockdown but his spell set looks pretty solid I'd say. Great combos.

• sovereignty
      sovereignty commented
      Editing a comment
      Could've had something like white freeze but with a web that locks down a wide area and suffocates hp from the affected towers.

Noob question: elemental damage - obviously ice and fire, probably lightning. How about Dark (flak)? I assume red and blue shots from mages are not considered elemental damage.
    Lead Pyroclast - Built2Burn

Comment

• laserlight
      laserlight commented
      Editing a comment
      Elemental Damage = Storm, Lightning, Ice/Fire Turrents and Flaks.

• Sparkneo
      Sparkneo commented
      Editing a comment

CampusLifer Echo Pixxel When you start the event, its already time for ! PGJared EggToken
    Last edited by EmrahT; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Is this Fall's half price Hunter is it going to end up being another useless Abraxxas?

Comment

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        You can see his spells so obviously not. However if you suck at flying, even the best hunter won't help you.

When does the other hunter and the Mythic come out?

Comment

Curious to see what the hunter is...... should be better Necryx because Necryx is discounted but idk. The discounted dragon is weaker than the main warrior. Considering how amazing Spindra and Necryx are, I expect the warrior to be very OP. I'm thinking - Extract Essence, Mystic Winds, Sacrifice and Flak Resist or Resist Essence. Resist essence is a spell that I thought of. You decide when to activate this passive, depending on next tower damaged, gain that resist. You can deactivate it to get a different resist anytime you want.
      I want the hunter to look as good as necryx!!!!

Comment

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        "The discounted dragon is weaker than the main warrior."
        Are you saying Necryx is weaker than Chimerak?

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, mistake. I meant it the other way around.
    Working...
    X