Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Atlas: Upcoming Launch Announcement

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm actually looking forward to she s**t show! The most entertaining thing in WD is watching the drama unfold, its awesome! Never before have i whitnesed such a mess of greed and chaos, what a spectacle, bravo! Just gona play what i got and they not gona get a dime unless i think the development deserves it.

Comment

SilentOne MrJonesy It's always been possible (with invader base/mines) but, with the latest update PG made it possible even drastically more to help your team in world map without even having to build a single ship.

-Up until recently, players could just use mines for xp and gold. Then they could transfer the gold (used to build ships) to the team. Now, PG has added gold into core game storage hut. So anyone you attack, inside or outside of world Map, that has world Map will also reward you gold they have as well as food and wood. This was asked for in a way (tying in world map to core game) by some of the most vocal ones against world Map. But, now that one of the world Map resources are "tied in" to core game, I've seen some of those same beta testers complain that their gold is now raidable.

- Another real recent (with latest update) tie in is with resources. Team banks can now store AND protect wood and food along with gold. It works very similar to player to player transfers. You can tap on any island your team owns within world map and transfer gold, wood, and food to the team bank (each island owned has a different bank). This shows up in chat just like if you was transferring to a team member.

Yes, there is a cap on how much each bank can hold (based on the bank level). Yes, it can be stolen (if another team steals your island by a vigorrous battle).

- With this said my point is, so far, you can choose whether or not you want to "build ships" and even if you choose it to participate in that portion of world Map then you can still participate in the highly loved "blowing stuff up" raiding in or out of world Map and still help your team at the same time.

Mrtheplague read above. Also, to add on, yes there is, especially with the newest update, plenty of "flying our dragons".

- Invader/Mine - Takes, if you go to the one in your region or the safe zone you are in, the snap of your finger to get there. There is now UNLIMITED hits on mines which yield bonus xp(based on HQ levels your team owns) AND gold. On top of this, the mine now pays multiplier gold (like dragon multis) for the first 4 runs on a mine each day. This multiplier now starts at I believe 14x then goes to 100x before dropping to 1x on your 5th run. This extreme multiplier now makes it possible to mine as much gold as it used to take the entire day to acquire all by just doing 4 xp runs per day. The best part?....it takes ZERO!! Ships and we fly our dragons for as much xp runs as we want, yay!

- Raids - As stated above, you can now raid gold along with food and wood by doing runs inside the world map. You can be in core game and search a team (that has world map) and hit their members to raid gold. You can use core game raid list and just pick teams you know have world map and raid them for gold, food and wood. Or, now you can even scroll the world map and tap on any players base that you see. This will bring up a raid list for all players with homes on the same continent as that player then pick one that is a level or has resources to your liking and attack. Currently the UI does not show how much gold is available to raid, as ability to raid gold just went live, but PG are working on adding that to raid list info. The best part about all this? It take NO ship travel (just like core game), it takes ZERO ships (just like core game) and you get to fly your dragons (just like core game) yay!

- Taking over another team's island/fighting other teams on any island (yours, theirs, or another teams) - This is the absolute (so far) only way shiploss occurs. These types of attacks cost ships and requires the use of Primarchs(the lead the ships) and navigate to/from these battles. Now Region to region travel is down to a couple minutes (compared to the 30-50min before that players hated). Movement is much faster now (unless you get blocked by a team). I've seen islamd attacks Last anywhere from a few minutes (because some teams have so minimal on some islands because they have too much land than they can protect) to FULL days (on islands that teams have "staked their claim" on and don't want to let go). The best part is, you get to fly your dragons, yay!

My point is, especially now with the latest updates, there are multiple ways to fly your dragons inside world map that do not include and that do include having to build ships. It's up to you and your team how to play.

Sunday will be the first event inside world Map. Ship build event. Points based on building ships. The best part? This is not a battle event, so I don't think travel is required (won't know till Sunday). So I assume, like how it is currently, you can build ships from anywhere (safe zone included) AND you get rewards for it. Use timers to speed up builds to build more? Let them build themselves with time? Up to you because you get points just for straying the build (like with fortification event).

Comment

• DragonDB
        DragonDB commented
        Editing a comment
        YellowMonkey thanks for the info and taking the time for all these posts. Been much more positive than the unknown negativity. Only concern is stability when they start rolling it out so fingers crossed

• SilentOne
        SilentOne commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks once again for sharing your positive view.

• DirtBanga
        DirtBanga commented
        Editing a comment
        Thankyou

PGJared PixxelYellowMonkey it all looks very interesting with World Map and Dragon Riders. It seems that there is now something to do when the dragons are waiting on a den upgrade, we have run our multipliers off the dragons, in a building or breeding event twiddling our thumbs, or any other combination you wanna throw in. Looks like it might take some time to bring everyone in, but keeping stability along the way seems fair. For those that seem to not like or want, maybe there can be a place you can list you team and they can add your teams last. Wanted to again say thanks to YellowMonkey for all the posts and positivity about the new content.

Comment

• YellowMonkey
        YellowMonkey commented
        Editing a comment
        This is one of the biggest things I hear from players that enjoy the world map, and is one of the reasons I love it.

Unlike a new event that after ran a few times will get stale.

Unlike new Dragons that you do the same thing with over and over (breed, train, ditch to den).

The world map has multiple different styles of play while still keeping the ability for fast past base crushing raiding. Once you/your team gets tired of one way of play or get crushed by an enemy, then you can choose a different style of play. Heart thumbing action laying waste and not caring for destruction, pirating in safety around the safe zone causing havoc to those on borders, protection within a big alliance, spying for alliances, turning on allies, watching others in a great battle them swooping in afterwards to clear up the mess and claim it for your own...the possibilities are endless.

Definitely "something to do" when you get bored of normal routine!

• Indi123
        Indi123 commented
        Editing a comment
        wtf ^

Responding to all concerns regarding beta:

Ome thing I would like to point out that BOTH those that like it and those that dislike it, in no way whatsoever, can argue the fact about is...

PG has adjusted, customized, added in, implemented, coded, made changes (get my point) to world map based on the feedback of beta testers (whether the beta testers are ones that like it or not).

Honestly, from when beta first started up to its current version I would say atleast 50%+ (honestly much higher IMO) of the changes to the beta have been suggestions/requests from beta testers. This is no doubt, IMO, PG showing that they value their players opinions/suggestions concerning a feature as big as this.

I've seen some posts saying that PG does not care what their players want and think about World Map. All I can say, is these comments are in no way true. I may be wrong, but as far as I recall the only suggestion that has not been worked on, implemented, or adjusted toward is the "just scrap it and get rid of it" suggestion.

Even changes PG seemed like they did not want to do (take heal time off primarchs/cost 0 heals for them; make gold anundantly a supply with infinite mining; attacking invader base with no limit of times per day) pg has made possible because of the overwhelming feedback from testers of not liking how it was before.

The feature, in its current version, is no where close to only PG's vision of what the feature should be. It's actually the majority of what the testers have requested the feature to be.

Is it complete? Absolutely not. Is it anywhere like the event version from a long time ago? Absolutely not. Is pg trying their best to make a feature that gives players more to do (take away the staleness of repeat events same play style with no change for years), more ways to interact with others (be social), give players multiple ways to play (individuality for teams and/or alliances), and the ability to help make the feature. Doing all this while not taking away from the choice of fast style play/attacking that has been the core of the game for years. I'll admit, when beta first started, it was sloowww. But, that has drastically changed because of the beta testers and feedback given.

Comment

• YellowMonkey
        YellowMonkey commented
        Editing a comment
        This has yet to be determined. Beta testers, just like those not in beta, have voiced our concerns to pg about when new teams are added what will prevent them from getting pounded and unable to stand a chance.

A few options have been voiced and discussions on the subject. However, I don't think it's as massive as a disadvantage as we are thinking it may be.

Why I say that is, I've personally been in 2-3 wipeouts since beta start. By the looks of it, it may soon be 3 (oops) 🀣. But even with our team knowing we have a wipeout threat from another team coming, our team isn't saying "if we get wiped out then we give up". We already have plans of (1) taking as many ships down with us when it comes and (2) what are steps are after being wiped out and how we will play beta starting fresh(again). Like I said, there's multiple possibilities of play styles. Have fun with it, pick what you want to do as a team and then it's not really so bad and can be epically fun.

• TheBulldog
        TheBulldog commented
        Editing a comment
        Was honestly curious.

I've been a big negative voice in the past. And I doubt it'll change. You personally getting wiped out 2-3 times allows you to rebuild within the confines of your teams protection no? I'm not in beta so feeling it out here.

I just think if any team wants to seriously compete they'll need to spend hard. And the teams being added are not spenders (in general). So it'll be a sad farce

Reset it. Then everyone can enjoy it. Those involved currently will still have a leg up as they know what to do. But at least noobs will have a chance

• YellowMonkey
        YellowMonkey commented
        Editing a comment
        TheBulldog No, I mean wipeouts (not just me)..entire team. A couple have put us completely into the safe zone(not my current team but previous) and with current team we had one that severely crippled us and we had to move into alliance protection deeper in alliance borders. The one we are facing now is another...completely to safe zone situation.

And I am on a low spending team.

Now it is just slow lol

Comment

To all non-beta testers.

I understand that you look forward to something new. New is always better. New things are exciting.

But trust me when I say the following.

After hitting poachers, doing your xp runs and started new buildings and boats it will become stale again.

In no way you will survive in the better regions who actually give you viable stuff without HEAVY spending. In the current beta map some of the finest teams in game got 100% destroyed in less than a day.

This game was an easy access game. That's what I paid for and I like destroying stuff.

Many have different likings and PG employees told me in the face that we won't lose wars or matchmaking as it is now.

Looking at the posted Screenshots of atlas I don't see my base and not even my dragons. And worst case is I don't see an exit button of this map. So I think we will get either a different world for those who are bored with main game (unlikely) or the game will merge into Atlas.

The world map is huge now with only 50!!!! Teams. Add in sapphire and platinum 1-3.

Also the graphics are highly polished so better buy one of the latest devices to run it smoothly.

I for one HATE when ppl lie, so I look with great curiosity if the easy access game will die for a role- playing game.

Comment

• SuavGlav
          SuavGlav commented
          Editing a comment
          Tell me f2p'ers have any hope of being competitive.

Tell me that, with all the effort PG has poured into this beta, they're not going to incentivise new teams to play by tying league ratings into world map the way they are with pvp events.

Tell me they aren't going to alienate those without a bankroll by forcing them off their platinum and sapphire teams who want to keep their ranking. Tell me non-spenders and light spenders at the sapphire wall or beyond aren't going to get completely shafted.

Then maybe I'll be willing to give this a shot.

• Warlord
          Warlord commented
          Editing a comment
          WTF are you even talking about monkey? I made 10 crucial points there which are all valid and will affect most ppl who have no clue yet and all you do is talking about ONE thing which isnt even the most important point to know. Who cares if you desperately try to get your shield up again. If one comes with 200k ships to an island with 20k ships the island is down in 5 mins.

That's not the point here. The point is that new things are exciting and they become stale after a while. All looking forward to get into a new dragon tier after having them all at expert and getting a new tier no one cares about the old dragons anymore.

Or let me put it that way. When you used to drive cars with 50 hp and get a chance to own a car with 150 hp you will be excited for a while but after you drove a 250 hp car this will be boring again.

Besides that ppl have lives. They go out breath fresh air, work, date, meet friends etc.

Not everyone can spend 18 hours in that game and mostly wouldn't even if they had the opportunity to do so.

Atlas will be nice and cool for a month. Then reality hits.

And when your team gets bombed out to red zone you'll maybe see that point also one day...

• YellowMonkey
          YellowMonkey commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Warlord View Post

And when your team gets bombed out to red zone you'll maybe see that point also one day...

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You brought it right back to the same point.

Like I said it's happened twice already (bombed out to safe zone) and we have a threat from another team saying they are going to do it (making it the 3rd time between the 2 teams I've been on since beta start).

Yet, we already have plans of what we are going to do if this happens. We are not saying, well, if it happens we give up. We are going to have fun and make the best we can with it.
          Last edited by YellowMonkey; 2 weeks ago.

DaBomb there's actually many players/teams willing to mentor/take in/teach new players/teams that are added to the world map.

I even have many chats (last time I counted was over 40 line app chats 90% world Map related) where I provide walkthroughs for others.

Sometimes I do some on the forums (like pics here) based on requests. However, I do much more on line chat because the need not to resize images.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3200.PNG Views:	1 Size:	118.0 KB ID:	150563Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3201.PNG Views:	1 Size:	140.6 KB ID:	150564

Comment

Originally posted by SuavGlav View Post
          Tell me f2p'ers have any hope of being competitive.

Tell me that, with all the effort PG has poured into this beta, they're not going to incentivise new teams to play by tying league ratings into world map the way they are with pvp events.

Tell me they aren't going to alienate those without a bankroll by forcing them off their platinum and sapphire teams who want to keep their ranking. Tell me non-spenders and light spenders at the sapphire wall or beyond aren't going to get completely shafted.

Then maybe I'll be willing to give this a shot.
          I don't spend other than elite, infact I think there are minimal on our team that does spend. I assume this because of how few of the little bonuses we get when a teammate buys a pack. No where even remotely close to other teams I've been on.

Heck tbh our team has low actives many times even inactives at times. We don't require much at all, it's more about having fun rather than stressing about reaching top points and prizes.

so, yes, I can say even low to none spending teams can stand a chance and have fun. In the top regions? No probably not. But I'm an area fit for their team (just like leagues)...absolutely!

Comment

• SuavGlav
            SuavGlav commented
            Editing a comment
            This might be the case now, I'm interested in two months from now when new teams are being introduced and PG wants to make sure they hit their interaction numbers.

Originally posted by YellowMonkey View Post

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You brought it right back to the same point.

Like I said it's happened twice already (bombed out to safe zone) and we have a threat from another team saying they are going to do it (making it the 3rd time between the 2 teams I've been on since beta start).

Yet, we already have plans of what we are going to do if this happens. We are not saying, well, if it happens we give up. We are going to have fun and make the best we can with it.
          How do you expect new teams who haven't had 9 months to figure out how to regroup in the event they get bombed out and don't have an alliance to respond?

Comment

• YellowMonkey
            YellowMonkey commented
            Editing a comment
            We don't have an alliance to respond.

Maybe the beta forum should be opened up to the entire community now. Teams not yet in beta can start to get a feel for how it works and what the strategies are. Additionally, teams can decide whether they want to move up to Platinum to get access to Atlas. Either way I think it's time this 'secret circle' was opened to the masses.

Comment

• Warlord
            Warlord commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol you're cute. I understand that you're excited. And these are not a stand alone comments many including dread said it's no where near ready to be released. But to stop all those crying of non betas PG gave in and fire it to the masses.

I have no clue how long you're playing this game I started when green tier was max. I know the game from its beginnings and what will be introduced now has nothing to do with the game it was.

Maybe you lack experience and long term knowledge. If so you're the PERFECT target group of beta.

I'm a very competitive player meaning I killed and still kill all end game stuff in the game and when something is introduced that kicks you out of the competitive areas like spend to get higher league ranking points and spend to build unbeatable fleets something is off. The game turns thanks to atlas more than ever before in a 'your skills doesn't matter spend to win already' farce.

All you see is some new graphics and some new options. Well if that's enough for your game experience so be it.

What level are you in game which what max dragon tier if I may ask?

• MrJonesy
            MrJonesy commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm around 140, breeding Sapphires. Yes, I've only been playing since January of this year.

From what I have seen, since I started playing, has only been improvements to the existing game as I know it. Yes, some have been hard to swallow, like Mega Coins, but even those, I see their reasoning behind them.

Whether or not Atlas goes with the game as I know it now (not sure what has changed since you started playing), honestly, I don't care about. From what I have seen and heard so far, it is an add on, a side game to the existing core game. If you are extremely competitive, which I think you are Warlord, then I can see the downside to having something else to do to get the little boosts that give you the competitive edge on your competition in the higher leagues. Luckily, I have no desire to be THAT competitive. I play War Dragons to relax and to unwind. If we move up a league or two, awesome, if not, well we just aren't that good.

I do apologize if you took my comments as a dig at you, they weren't meant to be. For the typical, non uber competitive players though, Atlas sounds like a good thing, that we can either take advantage of, or not. I guess if I was extremely competitive and in a much higher league, upper Sapphire or Diamond, I too might be annoyed with something else I had to focus on to maintain my competitive edge. Luckily I'm not.

So, for an average player, what are your thoughts on Atlas? Waste of time, a huge time sink for no to little gain? Please, give us some useful information! Just keep in mind, that we aren't all as competitive as you are though. Thanks! And seriously, I'd like to know!

• SilentOne
            SilentOne commented
            Editing a comment
            The beta forum will be full of completely irrelevant content.
            The game has changed based on feedback.

What we will need is a good write up of what the game is now, not all the stuff it used to be, so I don't think beta forum access will be any use at all.

Originally posted by awboj View Post
          Maybe the beta forum should be opened up to the entire community now. Teams not yet in beta can start to get a feel for how it works and what the strategies are. Additionally, teams can decide whether they want to move up to Platinum to get access to Atlas. Either way I think it's time this 'secret circle' was opened to the masses.
          PGJared Pixxel

How about giving everyone read only access to the beta forums, so we know what hasn't worked, what has changed, etc? Unless Atlas is going to be extremely different than the current version of World Map, having access to see what is being done will give us fuel for our excitement!

Comment

Jonesy my main problem is not that Atlas will be a side distraction or something I can choose to play.

As I pointed out quite few times it will be THE main game. So I don't have an option to ignore it.

The common understanding of beta testers is that Atlas will be the NEW WD and the old war dragons will be shut down once the last team is added. I believe that silver and bronze league will be auto disbanded and have to apply to new teams bc there are too many dead silver and bronze teams there.

To answer your question. For newer gamers like you are the game will be an upgrade. Most in your shoes dont understand every single aspect of the game yet so they can keep learning which will be a good thing.

Atlas will offer some new techniques and some new stuff but let me explain why I don't think that change will be a good change overall.

Imagine atlas as a world map with the rich core islands and medium to low level islands.

Being on a core island will give you great awards like diamond team prizes do. Can you follow so far?

So all want to be in the core like everyone wants to be in Diamond 1-2 who plays that game on a competitive level.

Hitting poachers (those pop up from time to time and give you shards to craft armour for your rider) will look like that:

A armour needs let's say 2500 red and 3000 blue shards.

Being on Lv 5 islands (core the best) give you 2k shards per hit

Lv 4 1.8k

Lv 3 1.1k

Lv 2 350

And in the red zone Lv 1 where you can't level up your island (but you are safe from attacks it's a non war zone) the poachers will give you 27 !!!! Shards.

So here is the problem. Lv 5-4 islands will be for diamond 1 teams. Lv 3 islands for lower diamond 1-sapphire 1 if there are enough spenders.

Rest can fight between Lv 2- safe zone.

See the problem? You will he fed up with those drops and will be forced to spend in events to get the crafting stuff you won't be able to collect on your own.

To conquer other islands you need to build ships. You can build 399 ships all 4 hours. One member in the top teams in game built 6.3 million ships in one day. That's equivalent to $27,000. Others in the better spots built 200k ships in one day.

Now tell me again if this is fun?

Plus consider that no to low spenders like yellowmonkey will stay between red zone and Lv 2 islands (Lv 1 is red zone).

Having his mindset which I must say is great (having fun without being on top) CAN make Atlas fun. But those who are won't be in the higher leagues in the game.

Besides the sapphire wall we will then see the league ranking wall when those events count towards your rankings.

Have the mindset of yellowmonkey or atlas will chew you and spit you out the bad way.

Comment

• Warlord
              Warlord commented
              Editing a comment
              Yw. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I can tell that PG will do it always their way. Look how big atlas is. Look at the deadlines. What a MASSIVE project.

Yet they keep repeatingly told us that one man !!! works on atlas alone day and night so all the others should work on the core game. Sorry when I laugh out loud.

This company didn't and won't answer sensitive questions bc they are afraid of riots in Facebook twitter and the App Store reviews.

Atlas is nothing else as a graphical drawing of the leagues on one map.

I do hope that I can attack those who I want plain and simple via bookmarks or matchmaking as it is.

Beta matchmaking requires you to find the team on the map and then you can attack players on the various regions they own and sit on.

It's slow it's painful and has nothing in common with the easy access game most of us "oldies" know for 2-3 years now.

But it is fancy. And markets want fancy things...

• MrJonesy
              MrJonesy commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool, thanks again Warlord.

When you think about it, and as you put it, World Map is nothing more than the existing leagues spread out over a map, it kinda makes sense, and seems almost like a logical evolution for the game. Now, what it takes to move around and attack other teams, leagues, etc, that could be a point against PG. Boats? Come on.

Guess we shall see what happens and how the gameplay actually is. I'm willing to give it a fair shot. I do have some feelers out, looking for more information. Guess I will see what those turn up as well. Might have seen a few SS......damn those alliances are enormous.....

• SilentOne
              SilentOne commented
              Editing a comment
              MrJonesy some time ago I think it was CampusLifer who made a comment about their intentions for the game.
              Without getting in trouble for twisting words the comment went along the lines of they had a big idea for a game and they started to develop the concept, when they got the "War Dragons" part of it to a certain point they decided it was ready for release.
              (AKA they needed an income stream if they were going to be able to continue to develop the game as they originally envisioned it.)
              This was never their intended final game, just a part of it, but it grew and created a following (us) who didn't know this wasn't all they had planned.

Originally posted by MrJonesy View Post
            PGJared Pixxel

How about giving everyone read only access to the beta forums, so we know what hasn't worked, what has changed, etc? Unless Atlas is going to be extremely different than the current version of World Map, having access to see what is being done will give us fuel for our excitement!
            vBulletin isn't great for that. The whole forum is going read-only in a few once we finish the forum migration, so you'll be able to see the beta subforum.

Comment

• SuavGlav
              SuavGlav commented
              Editing a comment
              excellent communication as always, @PGJared...

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey folks, can the trolling. I can't give an ETA yet because we're still in final testing. There's already a thread with migration info, and it'll be updated as we go. Don't make me toss out bans on a holiday, okay?

• SilentOne
              SilentOne commented
              Editing a comment
              Definitely wouldn't want to be banned this close to the migration! :-D
              We might get lost or left behind.

Also what's SUPER ANNOYING is that you have so called 'blockers'.

What's a blocker? Good question. The better question would be why do we have those blockers anyways but that's a different topic.

Short and simple. If an alliance member or an enemy ship (mostly spies with low ships - hi NMO 🀣) comes to your islands they can't move for 4-6 hours. So you have the chance to destroy them or in case of an ally to grant free passage. Based on your island levels you can only grant free passage to a few Team so I as an officer receive daily around 20 messages of alliance members who ask for free passage. That's not a big deal but you have to deal with it without any benefits and the allies are annoyed as well that they stuck again and need to inform an officer or leader to grant passage. You can appoint an marshal too who does the job but they aren't on 24/7 we officers either.

We are working on something but it seems PG wants to keep blockers so all you officers and leaders out there deal with that. And imagine what happens when not 50 teams travel around but 1175.

Lots of fun πŸ˜‚
            Last edited by Warlord; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

To be honest when I started this game I always wondered why there is no map and why I only see my island and can't physically fly my dragon to an enemy and then attack them.
              Now, almost 2 years later, I'm in the beta for almost a year and it's not exactly what I imagined when I started this game.
              My guess is that the Atlas is supposed to revolutionize the way PG monetizes this game (or already does since the beta launch).
              If you think about it, everything you earn in this game is permanent. You keep your dragons and your towers forever, they never really die or really get destroyed which is great.
              The Atlas will change this drastically. You can lose everything, your team's regions, continents and all the infrastructure you built, as well as your whole fleet. Any investment can be zeroed by another team. They get players to spend money on ships that will lay on the bottom of the sea tomorrow, talk about throwing your money away.
              This is what bothers me the most.
              Last edited by MareZ; 2 weeks ago.
              MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

• Warlord
                Warlord commented
                Editing a comment
                ThisπŸ‘†πŸ½
                Last edited by Warlord; 2 weeks ago.
            Working...
            X