No announcement yet.

RE: Summer Season Branch Runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EggToken just a question..my Fae got his Ice shock runes removed..I wrote to support and they sai that Ice shock runes are not working and they will provide new ones..but recently I was told by support that the only runes working on white spells are those for Ice shock..what the hell?

Comment

• Dakhunter
      Dakhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Pg sent out free ice shock rune for ppl with fae and phasmos during the invert/reverse rune swapping. Don't trust anything support says cause some of them don't event know abt the runes

I have heard some players claim that support has taken the runes off their dragons. I asked them to do so and was told to wait. I currently have an expert level Mythic double blast run and a rare exploding shield glyph and could make good use of them on another dragon if I could get it off Tarand. It's frustrating that support helping some players and not others.

Comment

• defpolak
      defpolak commented
      Editing a comment
      They were removing them until they made the decision to do a game wide mass removal and have since stopped removing upon individual requests. You will get them removed but you just have to wait since you didn't ask early enough.

I have both Sage and Tarand will I get two runes?

Comment

• GargoyleAnt
      GargoyleAnt commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe so

Any update?

Comment

PGJared my sage was at the top of my roster. I was using him on quite a few attacks. You then broke him for what I thought would be a few days. That was weeks ago.

I know have an expert kinn soon to be an expert borg, stormhiem, etc. Sage is now the bottom of the barrel and ready to be stored away.

I never got to enjoy this dragon that I paid for. PG jacked him up by changing runes, before you had a plan in place to fix the screw up.

In what world is this ok? My obsolete sage, still doesn't even work right. Support REFUSES to simply remove the runes for me. We don't have replacement runes, etc.

are you ok with taking this mess of a dragon back and compensating me what I paid for him? Don't you believe that would be fair? The product I bought hasn't worked correctly since you jacked it up. At what point will you become accountable for your actions?

Comment

• Lutrus
        Lutrus commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, explosive shield runes didn't work on him back when the 3.0 version was released. They said they're releasing the runes in the near future in the ingame mail and in the forums and I would anticipate it being released this week or the next.

• Had
        Had commented
        Editing a comment
        Same could be said for my expert tarand rotting away. PG also states rejuvenate runes would work on sage, they then changes their stance.

In short, PG completely screwed up.

• ITIL
        ITIL commented
        Editing a comment
        When PG stated that Rejuv runes would work, that was before the spell revamp. Granted, they could've been more clear about what'd break and performed more regression testing.

PGJared so when is this mass removal going to happen? I have 3 expert explosive shield runes on Sage and would like to re purpose them. Support will not remove them for me.

Comment

So we got replacement rune for double blast, but what about the mythic explosive shield some have on tarand? I have sent messages to support and getting no replies. I came here for help, but it looks like admin hasn't commented in a couple weeks on this. We have 4 people quitting over PG support, and I fear for the game. I guess as long as there are people spending a grand a week they will be ok until they get fed up as well. If they would stop messing with stuff after its in place we all would be better off. if its messed up then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boussh View Post
          PGJared so when is this mass removal going to happen? I have 3 expert explosive shield runes on Sage and would like to re purpose them. Support will not remove them for me.
          I'm in the same boat. Support won't reply to my requests to remove the runes nor will they to my issue about not getting anything for Tarand. I only got 1 rune and dust for Sage. Any request with Sage or Tarand and I get a standard form response that send to everyone.

Comment

• Kdot32
            Kdot32 commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat as you guys.

• ITIL
            ITIL commented
            Editing a comment
            The replacement runes were based on what were actually redeemed during Tarand/Sage's respective seasons vs the earlier set of just a check on having the dragon. If you did claim both of Tarand's runes and Sage's glyph, then you'll want to keep sending in tickets and/or post in Support Interactions.

I claimed the glyph on Sages branch but had not yet put it on. Shouldn't they exchange that out too? So far have been turned down but going back again.

Comment

• Dakhunter
            Dakhunter commented
            Editing a comment
            You should have received the correspondent runes and glyphs for sage in that branch. I got my sage naked until they gave out the new runes and glyphs for him

Was there another rune in sage branch before mythic explosive? I got mythic lethal barrier and rune dust
          Last edited by Charot; 07-16-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

PGJared this isn't going to go away, you did half the right thing by sending out replacement runes. Now to do the rest and remove all the additional useless explosive shield/double blast runes people have attached to tarrand and sage. Remember they are only useless now because you changed the spell, when they were attached originally they worked fine.

Comment

They didn't remove nightshade's runes when they changed reverse projectiles to invert, don't expect them to remove the old explosive shield runes. Will likely just have to destroy them for dust like the rest of us. What really sucks is losing the additional runes you may have added that didn't come in the season rewards for the dragon. Legendary reverse projectiles down the drain

Comment

• ITIL
                ITIL commented
                Editing a comment
                They've stated before that they'd be unequipping them. With the first set, they never did.

Who's managed to claim money back from Apple? Any template to use

Comment

I previously posted that I was having problems getting the Sage Glyph changed out. Well on the third try I was able to get the replacementt glyph. You just have to be persistent.

My issue was the glyph ​​​​was not yet on the dragon so somehow it was missed in the mass replacement.

Comment

Can something be done about the mythic rune on Zamrok's branch? Kinnarus and Borgian both have runes that help their spells but Zamrok does not. He only have a rage rune that has cloak as a secondary effect. This does not help with Zamrok attack at all. PGDave

Comment

• Mechengg
                    Mechengg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "Only"
                    Lol

• Dakhunter
                    Dakhunter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    lol. Suck it up. Lots of good dragons don't have any runes to help it man. Hauheset, Apophet... All the new dragons dont have new runes for them. We have been asking PG to make new runes for those spells... And it's still on their drawing board

• MareZ
                    MareZ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There may be tons of useless runes. Rage is not one of them.
                    I suggest you wait until Q3 for new runes.
                Working...
                X