RE: Summer Season Branch Runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Summer Season Branch Runes

With the updates to Kinnarus' spells, we have removed the two Freeze runes from her season branch prizing, and replaced them with Legendary Rage and Mythic Earthquake runes. Players who previously claimed the Freeze runes will be credited with these new runes in the upcoming weeks.

We are in the process of developing a new rune for Sage / Tarand's white spell. Once this new rune is complete we will give it to everyone who has Sage or Tarand.
    Last edited by PGJared; 06-22-2017, 02:23 PM. Reason: Adding info on Sage / Tarand.

So what about Sage and Tarrand?

Comment

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      I've edited to show that as well.

• Roo
      Roo commented
      Editing a comment
      and the Rune dust used to max them I trust?

• QueenAnarchy
      QueenAnarchy commented
      Editing a comment
      EggToken @PGJared
      Can we please have a timeframe regarding these spell replacements? We just had a player (level 151) quit the game in frustration due to his 2 strongest dragons, Sage & Tarand, becoming much less affective and being left in limbo too long regarding replacements. We are not getting what we are paying for.

Please keep in mind, when you are selling a "product", like the season dragons and their lines etc. and people purchase them, and you then change the agreed purchase, the player is then not getting what they paid for and this is a breach of Apple iTunes terms and conditions!
      IF you are going to change a purchased item, you need to be more transparent and faster to refund! I believe we have the right to make a complaint to iTunes and be compensated... Then iTunes bills PG.

I don't think it's unreasonable to be compensated in sigils or rubies either as well as runes and rune dust because of the massive delays. And with the current season, I believe a "complete sigil reset" would have been in order after changes were made, even though I like the improvements, I would have never chosen Drakius over Borgian!
      This game has got a lot of enjoyable elements for the most part, please don't tank it with poor customer service!
      Last edited by QueenAnarchy; 07-04-2017, 11:01 PM.

Can someone post the secondary spells to the Rage rune for this line if you know? Thanks.

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      Typically it's been wisdom as of late for rage runes, but in for more information as well.

So what will happen to those Sages which has the explosive runes already?

Comment

• defpolak
      defpolak commented
      Editing a comment
      For now they are working on a mass removal from Tarand and Sage. And discussing the possibility of replacement runes of some type since the runes offered on their season lines no longer work on them.

So will I get refunded the amount of dust it took to make the two runes for tarand expert? If not they could atleast give the new runes out as expert already!

Comment

• GodofNoobz
      GodofNoobz commented
      Editing a comment
      In the past they gave out new runes with rune dust, should be the same this time around.

Will the replacement rune for Tarand/Sage come to us at the same level our previous rune was evolved to?
    Or will everyone get the base rune?
    Or will everyone get a maxed rune regardless of where they have upgraded theirs to at this point?

Comment

• Cybrawl
      Cybrawl commented
      Editing a comment
      With tengu, we were given the rune and rune dust...I'm HOPING the same applies here as mine are fully upgraded.
      Last edited by Cybrawl; 06-22-2017, 07:02 PM. Reason: Word usage: "evolved"-->"upgraded"

• SilentOne
      SilentOne commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed, but why waste our time with rune dust, as many reported it wasn't enough to cover what we lost in the first place.
      I had a fully upgraded rune for Tarand, replace it with a fully upgraded rune.

Way too much stuffing us around, it's getting very annoying.

• GodofNoobz
      GodofNoobz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah right, I also don't understand why they just can't swap for the same level rune.

Although my theory is that it's just less time consuming to issue everyone a new rune and rune dust rather than figure out what level runs each person in the game had. Would also explain why people were short on rune dust, if they just issued a set amount of rune dust to everyone. That's just me taking a wild guess.

Thank you very much

Comment

EggToken Thank you

Comment

I was planning to ask support if they can unequip the explosive rune on my sage so i can just put it on another dragon. Good thing they're doing something about it so I'll just wait 😉

Comment

So whenever the new runes come out, will all my equipped runes on Sage be removed and put back in my inventory? As you can see, I went a little crazy with the exploding runes. And how about getting all of them replaced with the new rune of equivalent rarity?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            I can confirm that ALL of the explosive shield related runes (both explosive shield as well as double blast) were removed when i simply asked for them to remove the double blast runes. They removed all of the runes that were no longer applicable to the dragon.

Sounds like you will only get the runes replaced that were in those two specific branches, they won't replace your regular explosive shield runes unless they were in the Tarand/Sage branches. (for example if you got an epic double blast or epic explosive shield from a chest this would just be unequipped)

• GodofNoobz
            GodofNoobz commented
            Editing a comment
            What I did is I've already had support remove my explosive shield runes from Sage and Tarand, I don't want any of them going missing when PG does the swap themselves.

In the past they have issued the new runes of same rarity as your old ones as well as rune dust to leveled the runes back up.

I would recommend you contact support and have them remove the runes so they are safe in your storage and just wait till PG issues new runes and rune dust. There is no reason to keep the runes on Tarand and Sage as they offer 0 value/strength.

In addition to that take a screen shot of the runes you have on Tarand and/or Sage so they don't accidentally go missing. This way if anything goes wrong you have proof of what you had.

WEEKS? Maybe back in the day that was ok. However in WEEKS this dragon will be obsolete for me. My expert sage has maxed explosive sheild crap, and you've rendered him a pile of crap. So what do I do?
          support won't take them off, you're taking your sweet time, meanwhile I have an expert sage rotting away. Just let it rid for weeks?

Comment

• Lutrus
            Lutrus commented
            Editing a comment
            Support took mine off.

• SuavGlav
            SuavGlav commented
            Editing a comment
            same here.

• Had
            Had commented
            Editing a comment
            PGJared
            This was 2 weeks ago. I now have an expert kinn and borg will be expert this week. How can you justify this delay?

Why can't it just be possible to remove runes from dragons same as runes from the base... That would make so many things easier.. Gonna try to contact the support too. 'Lucky I only got the mythic rune on tarand.

Comment

• Dabarn
            Dabarn commented
            Editing a comment
            The whole 'runes' subject needs clarification. Never sure which rune is best with which dragon. Helpppp

• Catlice
            Catlice commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, I would say, check out the website of my guild, but it's in german ^^'

Ok...

I understand the devs are trying to 'fix' crossover runes.

With this latest iteration they've bought themselves until the end of the summer season to fully fix runes so this backtracking/re-crediting crap stops. That's almost 3 months.

May I suggest that you pull whomever is wasting their time on the world map beta over to runes to make sure you have enough manpower to finish the job.

Alternatively, nay I suggest that you STOP BREAKING RUNES until you have suitable replacements for them already in place. I don't understand why that's so effing difficult, it's no different than changing the oil in your engine before you throw a rod. Preventative maintenance. Seriously, look into it.

I've just about had it with the half-ass-ery.

Do better.

Comment

EggToken
            can you explain why support is taking off runes for some people? Support refuses to take runes off for me. Why are we now doing special treatment? I want the ability to put runes on a dragon I paid for, that actually work.

Comment

• ITIL
              ITIL commented
              Editing a comment
              My only concern is that they won't be doing the unequipping programatically and will just make people who didn't request that to salvage them; we'll see what they say. :x

Edit: Support confirmed, so I was about to post, but PGJared already confirmed below \o/
              Last edited by ITIL; 06-23-2017, 06:22 PM.

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              Mechengg is correct. We did it manually for a while, but the volume got so high it wasn't feasible to do so and we had already decided on a solution to handle in bulk.

• Fairyknight
              Fairyknight commented
              Editing a comment
              PGJared So when will that come around, it has been a week again

Now here's an additional question. PG is now talking about mass removal and replacement.
            What about those of us who have already had them individually replaced?
            Will we get the new runes?

Wow PG you've made something else more difficult than it needed to be by stuffing things up in the first place!

Comment

Working...
            X