No announcement yet.

[UPDATED 6/20] Summer Season 2017 Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having a hard time making a decision between all three dragons. Anyone with all three that can give some details on the abilities of all three based in actual battle and effectiveness. For example: Does the healing factor work continuously once summoned or are there limits?

Comment

• Dakhunter
      Dakhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      It heals 33% per damage taken

I'm having a hard time making a decision between all three dragons. Anyone with all three that can give some details on the abilities of all three based in actual battle and effectiveness. For example: Does the healing factor work continuously once summoned or are there limits?

Comment

• CoffeePop
      CoffeePop commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at your defense logs.

• Dimwit Janku
      Dimwit Janku commented
      Editing a comment
      The "healing factor" is continuous, it effectively reduces damage taken by 1/3. Each dragon has its own strengths & weaknesses which are influenced by your playstyle/ability. Just go with the drag type you feel comfortable with.

Instead of weak bonus dragons, any chance you will offer past dragons or a way to get evolve stones for dragons we currently own?

Comment

• EggToken
      EggToken commented
      Editing a comment
      We have no plans on offering previous season's dragons or rewards for a second time around, as those were limited-time events. The bonus dragon branch is purely optional, so the decision is yours on whether or not it would make a good addition to your roster.

• Goober
      Goober commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly wish ppl would stop asking. Like twice a week ppl ask. And twice a week they say no.

• TwiztidKitty17
      TwiztidKitty17 commented
      Editing a comment
      EggToken how about offering older ones as bonus branches, of course on a rare occasion, that way those who were never playing the game at those times could have the opportunity to obtain them without interfering with the players who already have them. Just food for thought. I'd be perfectly fine with this
Working...
X