Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

[UPDATED 6/20] Summer Season 2017 Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EggToken I would like to take time to appreciate you and your team listening to player feedback and adjusting accordingly. Thank you!

In addition, I hope you will take something from this process and improve communication next time. Almost immediately after the seasonal dragons were spoiled you began to get feedback from the community on some of the spells. Maybe in the future you'll do your servey *before* the season starts so if changes are made you don't have pockets of pissed off players who feel they've been duped or misled.

Food for thought.

Comment

• NUM1PHAT
      NUM1PHAT commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, kiss butt much? J/K

There has never been a question of them listening. And adjusting accordingly can be debated. It comes down to πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°. Will it force/encourage people to spend? Ok, they'll adjust. Will it ease the player spending? Nope, they will not adjust.

Point 2 is a big gripe. Communication!!! We know they are there watching, yet they refuse to provide good, relative, honest feedback. What we do get is someone coming online saying things like, "I don't work in this area, I use to but not anymore. I'm sure it's being looked at." Thanks, but that provides no value.

• SuavGlav
      SuavGlav commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel like I'm spending more and more of my time here complaining about things PG is doing wrong; so when they do something right I feel like I need to acknowlege it both because it's courteous and because I need to balance against my bitching. 😜

When is the effectivity? And when is the warrior branch be revealed?

Comment

• Flames0
      Flames0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Warrior (and mythic (sorceror?)) will be unlocked on July 6th, at the start of what will probably be the breeding event.

Assuming the updates in this thread will happen then too, but might be sooner.

What about rune they going change then in prizes

Comment

• Dakhunter
      Dakhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      they are working on it. You can check on the first question I asked EggToken.
      Last edited by Dakhunter; 06-20-2017, 09:04 AM.

For Drakius, how about a rune/glyph similar to Healing Frenzy, but for Vampiric Touch?

Comment

EggToken
      Please be so kind and talk about changing the Vampire touch into a "white" spell and the sacrifice into a "blue" one. Otherwise it is meaningless. Because to use vampire touch there shouldnt be a blue mage... so there is no help of using sacrifice that way... But on the otherway its more useful

Comment

• GodofNoobz
        GodofNoobz commented
        Editing a comment
        One of the admin I forget which already said they won't be making any changes to Drak.

I do however agree that that combo would actually make the dragon useful at higher levels. I feel like that bonus dragon is only good for prizes.

• EmrahT
        EmrahT commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course for prizes that path is well, but you can use white sacrifice how often you want, as long as the blue mage is there you can do nothing with rage.
        On the other way you would have the choice... if you need more energy destroy blue mage, so use sacrifice... if not remain attacking, because its not need for vampire touch.

I guess the chance is low, but we asked since it was out , hopefully admins rethink of it. hmmm

• Warchant
        Warchant commented
        Editing a comment
        IMO, at high levels, it is rare that a warrior is a "solo" dragon vs max/near max real bases. Using Drak as a follow to a hunter that has cleared blues is effective.

What I don't understand is how removing a blue rising phoenix is improving Kinnarus (rebirth explosion with 75% health). I chose him for that spell specifically and was glad to get a sorcerer with an amazing "healing" spell that does wonders when used right. I get the point for the other spells, but I would really prefer a heal over a invincible shield... That's my gameplay, I feel comfortable with healing spells...
      Can higher level players (I am over level 90) explain me why Invincibility is better? Or is it plainly because in higher tier towers can shot down 75% of a same level dragon in a jiffy?
      Westie with a Lion's heart.

Comment

• ITIL
        ITIL commented
        Editing a comment
        Unless the explosion can take out the towers, which is less likely vs harder bases, it's entirely likely that the dragon will just get shot down right afterwards. Invincibility = no damage at all, as long as cannons/blue mages either aren't around or were already taken out.

• Kardul
        Kardul commented
        Editing a comment
        Alright then thanks for the confirmation, still sad on missing rising phoenix but I guess I will get used to it. At least for Invincibility it will be possible to improve it. Now I just have to resolve my runes problem for white spellers...

Updated original post to reflect additional update to Borgian's Thunderbolt spell.

Comment

• EggToken
        EggToken commented
        Editing a comment
        Dakhunter I did not have the number before, but now I do. Dodo Guardian's AP ratio is 2.25% of dragon HP, so about a 4x improvement over the regular summon.

• Dakhunter
        Dakhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Appreciate it

• GangsterRK
        GangsterRK commented
        Editing a comment
        EggToken could you share Thunderbolt damage ratio as well? Thanks in advance.

Is Kinnarus new Dodo spell already active?

i just followed a teammate who's summoned dragon died rather fast ... he just got it (it's level 2), but I didn't think the "never dies" part of the dodo was dependent on Kinnarus reaching a certain level. And the summoned warrior definitely took rage as he left me none lol

"Spell Changes to Kinnarus:
      • White Summon Warrior will be replaced with "Dodo Guardian".
      • Dodo Guardian: A Passive 0 Rage Summon Dodo spell that heals Kinnarus for 33% of damage taken, and increases Rage point generation by 20%. This tiny flying Dodo attacks for you and never dies. Not affected by any existing Runes or research.
      • Freeze Replaced with Earthquake, a 1 Rage, Red area damage spell that disables towers for 2 seconds.
      • Rising Phoenix replaced with Invincibility Shield.
      • Archer Resist replaced with Lightning Resist."

Comment

• Owlrager
        Owlrager commented
        Editing a comment
        They havent changed it yet.

Is Thunderbolt now equivalent to chain lightening?

Comment

• EggToken
        EggToken commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, pretty much. There might be a very tiny difference depending on which dragon with Chain Lighting you're talking about, but in general the damage is comparable. Keep in mind, however, that research and runes that state "Chain Lightning" do not affect Thunderbolt--only things that say "Thunderbolt" affect Thunderbolt in keeping with our goal of clarifying what mods affect what spells.

So now the double explosive shield rune that came with Tarand is useless because of the renaming of his spell. So are you going to replace the runes that you've made worthless? What a load of crap.

Comment

• Frenzi
        Frenzi commented
        Editing a comment
        I've 2 mythic explosive shield runes on Tarand - just because PG can't fix an issue doesnt mean you can just 'create' a new spell to get around your shortcomings - offering the dragon like this and taking away the ability to use these runes because your programmers can't fix something isnt right. You need to rectify this fairly otherwise you'll look even worse than you already do with your extremely poor customer focus.

• EggToken
        EggToken commented
        Editing a comment
        Original Post Here

We are in the process of developing a new rune for Sage / Tarand's white spell. Once this new rune is complete we will give it to everyone who has Sage or Tarand.
        Last edited by EggToken; 06-22-2017, 06:24 PM.

• Wr9tch9d
        Wr9tch9d commented
        Editing a comment
        Instead of coding a new rune and give it to all players that have Sage or Tarand, why doesn't PG just modify the white explosive shield power in the same way the rune would do?

anyone know what the second spell on the legendary rage is on Kinnarus' line?

Comment

• defpolak
        defpolak commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you guessing the 2nd spell is earthquake? Or are you guessing (which was correct) that I'm looking for the 2nd spell on the rune?

I am asking because last season I used Sage's legendary rune on Aster because the secondary spell was cloak. I'm looking to do the same thing and use this rage rune on a different dragon as I have no interest in Kinnarus.

• GodofNoobz
        GodofNoobz commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry I just reread your question after coffee kicked in and i get what your asking. I have a rune just like that with the same symbol on it and the second spell is invert. I also have the other one as well where the second spell is cloak but the symobol drawing is different.

• defpolak
        defpolak commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah unfortunately the symbols mean nothing. I have a Legendary Evasion and a Legendary Wind Wall with the same symbol. Why would they make things make sense?

Ok, so the warrior branch is not yet out. I hope PG makes amend and release preview at least 2 weeks before its launch to gather enough feedback from players πŸ˜‰

Comment

EggToken PGJared Pixxel

Can we have some previews of the 2 remaining summer season dragons?

Comment

• EggToken
          EggToken commented
          Editing a comment
          Go here and scroll down a bit past the existing dragons. Then, join the discussion!

It would be nice to see others divines but i dont think that will happen. What is the point of releasing 3rd branch 5 weeks later anyway?

Comment

• Lutrus
          Lutrus commented
          Editing a comment
          That almighty dollar πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅πŸ’΅

Give Drakius some loving

Comment

• EggToken
          EggToken commented
          Editing a comment
          No plans to make any changes to Drakius.

• Wike2.0
          Wike2.0 commented
          Editing a comment
          Boo!!
      Working...
      X