No announcement yet.

[UPDATED 6/20] Summer Season 2017 Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that PG has modified dragons abilities and runes after their release, they will not stop anymore. The policy is clear: make a dragon as desirable as possible when released, so that many players will pay $ to get it, then make it weaker and do the same again for the next dragons released. They got away with making runes useless, they'll do it again with dragon abilities. So sad that greed ruins what was a great game.

Comment

Thank god I'm holding back on spending any Sigils till they release the Warrior. Kinnarus looks more Appealing but I want to see The Warrior before I decide.

Comment

EggToken PGJared Echo CampusLifer

Anything about Drakius and new stronger spells? He will be one of the Mythics too, but his spell combination is really sad, or how to say weak. Maybe a stronger or "mythic" version of his spells would be cool. Otherwise its how some said here. That versus "good" bases, he isnt well doing.
        Last edited by EmrahT; 06-19-2017, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• Matcava
          Matcava commented
          Editing a comment
          Always so tedious MareZ ! Ahahahahaah

• EmrahT
          EmrahT commented
          Editing a comment
          MareZ its not the same, but similar to what i made of . So it was a mix Thank you .

• MareZ
          MareZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Lmao I blame Dravoz for starting it

I don't use the cloak spell, can I please have all my sigils back so I can decide which dragon is best suited to me now that you've changed their capabilities AFTER initial release!

Comment

I'm glad that some of the spells have been changed but changing them after so many people have already started the different branches is pretty underhanded. The dragons need to be discussed and announced before the season starts then a survey sent out to see if the spells should be addressed/adjusted. Not changing things a few weeks in. Several people on my team will only get one dragon this season and the changes may make them hate their choice now. This is not right. And definitely not good business practice. There needs to be some sort of compensation especially since a lot of people already put runes on their dragons based on the spells and resists that were already assigned to the dragons.

Comment

• Texreb
            Texreb commented
            Editing a comment
            The spell change is for the best.. they were crap before

• Cybrawl
            Cybrawl commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, the change is for the best. No, they should not have done it weeks after the start of the season. Yes, compensation is in order. No, you won't care if you haven't spent sigil on any of the dragons because it doesn't adversely affect you. Yes, I pay to play so, yes, I have a say about whether PG (customer service) should do something about this. No, nobody is perfect so, yes, they should address the concerns brought to light by players who have been playing for a while. No, I'm not the only one that feels this way and no, if I had $500 to spend per month I wouldn't be typing this comment right now. If a customer needs to spend that much money to be heard, then no, this isn't a game I'll continue to play.

So much complaining for PG actually doing something good for once.. the spells were crap,as found out in survey, and they made some changes..

the half off dragon is a give me dragon so no need to put a lot of work into it, just focus on the main 3 branchs

Comment

• SilentOne
            SilentOne commented
            Editing a comment
            It's the timing of the changes rather than the changes themselves. People made choices based on what was originally on offer, many would make a different choice based on what is there now.

If PG is led to believe this sort of change at the time which they've done it is acceptable, then who knows what they will continue to do after the fact in future circumstances.

This may be a change for the best, but we cannot be sure that PG is not going to reverse these changes in the future, as they did before...

Comment

"Summon Warrior did not perform as well in higher tiers where stronger towers would make quick work of the difficult to use summon"

If only there was some system by which things like this could be tried out and validated before being released.

Comment

• Fairyknight
              Fairyknight commented
              Editing a comment
              You mean like ....... testing? Naah, much to easy.

• MareZ
              MareZ commented
              Editing a comment
              It was tested. Just recently... with the player base and a survey lmfao

• EmrahT
              EmrahT commented
              Editing a comment
              Thats the point... this "testbase" isnt good, its like a baby base for new people just to show. No complainment to the people there, but this isnt a realistic measure.

I have said this before and i stand by it. The problem with Borg was NOT lockdown, Although i'm not a fan of lockdown it at least made the dragon different from other hunters. Sure id prefer it was sand but i understand that could make it OP. the problem with Borg is the lightning spell. It is severely under-powered. PG can you please increase that spells damage and/or add a few lightning bounces to it as it does not seem to benefit from the same research and such that normal chain lightning does. At expert Borg can shoot it twice (4 rage) and level 48 towers still have a large amount of health left. This will made even more useless once you increase towers levels to 50.

Comment

• A1R
              A1R commented
              Editing a comment
              Copied from official announcement:

Spell Changes to Borgian:
              Lockdown Replaced by Cloak

- don't see anything about him getting LT resist. That was Kinn who's resist was changed from archer to LT.

• MikeGoN2GetU
              MikeGoN2GetU commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes that change is to the Sorc. Only change to Borg is lockdown being switched for cloak.

EggToken PGJared Echo CampusLifer
              Please increase the damage done and/or add more lightning bounces to Borg's lightning spell. its too weak as it is.

Borg with cloak now is just like snowdrop. (Snow = bench) . Should of kept lockdown or make it white and boost/revised Thunderbolt.

Comment

• SuperSax
              SuperSax commented
              Editing a comment
              I thought the same... well cloak and healing mark are the same.
              But snowdrop has a big problem of lacking firepower... I´d rather have hunters with offensive spells then defensive.

IMO Borg is much better (at least in theory... didn´t fly it yet). Either way - seeing this makes me regret getting Snowdrop back then.

Come on PG, lets see some love for Drakius. Making Vampiric touch white would help.
            You ignored the complaints about Abraxxas, which I think could be improved if he had the same shield as Algor (forget the name). Don't ignore our pleas this time!

Comment

• Cybrawl
              Cybrawl commented
              Editing a comment
              Unlikely. Unfortuntely. It would be really surprising if they modify drakius despite popular demand....

• EmrahT
              EmrahT commented
              Editing a comment
              Many players spoke about it with different wishes. The Admins should do something about him, at least after the new upgrade to mythic.

Originally posted by GBill View Post
            Come on PG, lets see some love for Drakius. Making Vampiric touch white would help.
            You ignored the complaints about Abraxxas, which I think could be improved if he had the same shield as Algor (forget the name). Don't ignore our pleas this time!
            they're half price dragons, on an extra sigil line not necessary for the bonus mythic, I doubt PG cares about improving it, nor do they want to, why would they want to improve the dragon that is the easiest for any player to get?

Comment

Don't get me wrong, cloak is much better than lockdown but:

1. More than half of my roster has cloak.
              2. Cloak on borgian basically makes it the stronger twin of Snowdrop (fixing his firepower issue with thunder bolt)

So yeah, borgian should be stupid powerful with this change. BUT it is f*cking boring now.

Wouldn't it be so much better if you guys at PG fix lockdown for once??? It can be just as good as cloak if fixed! It would certainly be FAR less boring than yet another cloak. You could even make up a new rune line for it.

And by fixed I mean dealing with the lag before AND after casting that prevents firing, and a third b7g of certain towers like fire turrets slipping shots thru.

​​​​​Tl;Dr:
              Thx for the cloak, it certainly makes Borgian better. Personally tho, I'd rather you'd make him better in a MORE CREATIVE way.

Comment

EggToken CampusLifer Echo PGJared

Kinnarus and Borgian get better, well ... But why you dont do anything about Darkius... many wishes was shared... at least a white vampire touch or a mythic like spell... ???

You just sit it down instead of comment about... Is there no teamdecision ?

Comment

• Sam DragonLover
                  Sam DragonLover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agree with odie.
                  The bargain dragon will be unlikely to be changed.

It doesn't mean your ideas aren't good.
                  Last edited by Sam DragonLover; 06-19-2017, 12:39 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

• EmrahT
                  EmrahT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got ignored often too... but mostly i said the right thing... What you expect from a mythic one... lame as at the moment for Darkius ?
                  Half price doesnt mean anything, its a dragon of that level and shouldnt be too bad.

• GBill
                  GBill commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Drakius is a half-priced dragon for 2 weeks only. Surely PG would want to encourage people to get it even after the offer ends? Otherwise, just remove it after the sale ends.

For those of us that started going for a drag but now with the changes want a different one is there a way we can do this?

Comment

Working...
                X