Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW + Branches 3 & 4] Summer Season Dragons and Spells!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Echo , EggToken Does zamrok's shield deflect fire turrent normal shots? Wind wall weren't deflecting it when turrets first came out , not sure whether it deflects now or not.

Comment

• EmrahT
      EmrahT commented
      Editing a comment
      But now windwall reflect a fire turret shot.
      Mystic winds reflect fire turret shot, tested it now.
      Last edited by EmrahT; 06-29-2017, 12:21 PM.

• HydraBBQ
      HydraBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I thought i read something about the change but wasnt sure.

• EggToken
      EggToken commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, both Mystic Winds and Windwall nullify regular Fire Turret attacks in the latest version.

Can somebody tell me how can Dodo Guardian from Kinnarus disappears (dies) in a war run and they said he never dies. wtf

Comment

• MareZ
      MareZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone reported a bug where it can die if someone else used summon warrior in the run...

• GodofNoobz
      GodofNoobz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup exactly what MareZ said. If the person ahead of you casts summon warrior then when he dies or switches your Dodo will take damage and die, the damage will not be transferred to Kinnarus like it usually is.

Also everyone should note that this ONLY happenes if Summon Warrior is cast by the person in front of you. There are no issues if the person in front of you flies Kinnarus or Apophet.

Dodo doesnt die, but your kinnarus can die. If it takes damage from the towers.

Comment

Dodo can die if you have another person in the raid. It's happened to me several times.

Comment

I'm having trouble deciding between Borgian and Zamrok. And to make matters worse, the new changes made to Kinarrus just put him on my radar. Anyone have all 3 at high levels that can give me some advice?

Comment

I would like to know why people that get Merkt can't claim gold chests till the last day of the season,seems hat mods are ignoring completely this stuff that go against big spenders

Comment

• ClaytonCarmine
            ClaytonCarmine commented
            Editing a comment
            stai zitto

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            Does it have anything to do with this new revolving branch that they are putting out perhaps?

• Echo
            Echo commented
            Editing a comment
            There will be plenty of time to claim the extra gold chests. Ignore the unlock date, its just not set in stone yet.

I haven't found anything on the forum yet, but if I missed please don't kill me

are there any runes to enhance zamrok's spells? given the way explosive shield runes work (or rather don't) for the now renamed lethal barrier I have my doubts that windwall runes will work and I've yet to see something for superheated breath or northern lights. so is there anything out there or does he have to make do with things like rage and wisdom?

Comment

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            Rage & Wisdom are all that will work at this current time. Looks like its still months away from the next rune change/alteration as Jared said end of Q3.

What's the end date for the summer season?

Comment

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            It's indicated right on the prizes as to when the last day to claim them is.

September 5, 2017

Do wind wall runes affect Zamrock's mythic "winds spell"?

Comment

• awboj
            awboj commented
            Editing a comment
            No. The rune and spell must have identical names.

• Drexion
            Drexion commented
            Editing a comment
            Thought so...thnx

are there any plans for a rune specifically for mythic wind (or super heated breath for that matter)?

Comment

• tayna85
            tayna85 commented
            Editing a comment
            that would be nice indeed, given that rage or wisdom aren't really great additions.

• PhoebeDoragon
            PhoebeDoragon commented
            Editing a comment
            We're in Q3....

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            You do know that Q3 lasts until September 30th right? Lol

So they do have 2 and a bit months left to actually release something.

So.. have heard from people with Merkt in Obsidian tier.. and seen merkt fly... as I said before... terrible dragon, absolute waste of $$$ and I would suggest you hold onto your rubies for next season. Merkt needs a spell overhaul or 99% of people will perch

Comment

We are sad on my team that more of us didn't wait for weeks to pick our seasonal path, since Kinnarus was morphed into something great.

Comment

Working...
          X