Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Seasonal Dragons and Spells Part 2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Seasonal Dragons and Spells Part 2!

Aster, the Blooming Drake

Level 1 Cloak Blue 1 Rage Dragon becomes invisible and cannot be targeted until it attacks.
    Level 1 Resurrection Blue 2 Rage If your dragon dies during the duration of the spell, it returns to life dealing a small portion of
    base health in damage to the surrounding area. Aster also heals back to 50% of its base HP.
    15s cooldown.
    Level 10 Steal Essence Passive --- Whenever your dragon destroys a tower, it gains an ability based upon the tower destroyed.
    Level 13 Ice Turret Resist Passive --- Dragon takes reduced damage from Ice Turrets.

Morphos, the Growing Butterfly

Level 1 Frostbite Passive --- Fireball attacks embed Icy Shards in buildings that increase damage inflicted.
    Level 1 Shattershard Red 2 Rage Shatter any frozen buildings to deal damage and regenerate ammo.
    Level 10 Cloak Blue 1 Rage Dragon becomes invisible and cannot be targeted until it attacks.
    Level 13 Enfeeble White 1 Rage Small area-of-effect spell that reduces tower damage done by 50% and increases damage taken by towers by 20%.
    If cast a second time on a tower it instantly is destroyed.

Unlike other dragons, Morphos is the first dragon to change in appearance as it gains tiers. It will start off in a green-brown color in Orange tier and gradually evolve into its final form in Emerald Tier. Morphos will be a mythic Emerald dragon and as such will be stronger than the other spring seasonal dragons. Once breedable Mythic Emerald dragons are released at a later date, this dragon's attack power will grow even stronger to be on par with those dragons.

Orange

Green

Gold

Platinum

Sapphire

Garnet

Emerald

In-Flight

Last edited by EggToken; 04-03-2017, 02:50 PM.

Bump.

Comment

Enfeeble looks OP. A 1 rage white spell that can instantly two shot a group of 5 towers? Holy moly. I hope i'm incorrect on the radius and that it can only hit 1 or 2 towers max lol.

Not excited for the 15 second cooldown on Resurrection, especially if you miss timing it by a fraction of a second lol.

In all honesty, i think i'm going to go for Sage this season after i finish off Abraxxus. I had high hopes for the hunter, and while it's definitely a great combination to put on a dragon i think that the excessive cooldown miss will be the nail in the coffin for this dragon. PS i'm terrible at timing rising phoenix so this may be partially biased.

Comment

• Aurino526
        Aurino526 commented
        Editing a comment
        So the Enfeeble is like Crumble to Dust, only with 1 rage and is WHITE spell? O.O

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        He said "Small area-of-effect spell".

Cruble to Dust radius: 20
        Enfeeble radius: 8
        (numbers taken from here)

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh thank god. Thanks for the info MareZ

So Morphos looks good since sapphire~ Btw, I didn't see differences between sapphire and garnet.

Comment

• Aurino526
        Aurino526 commented
        Editing a comment
        It is the pinkish neck on the Garnet tier form.

• DracolichKing
        DracolichKing commented
        Editing a comment
        Aha, I see. Thank you so much for point it out, Aurino~

So Enfeeble has an even smaller radius than ice shock Echo ? Ice shock can hit 3 towers on some islands if placed quite accurately. Also curious as to your opinion of how powerful Morphos will be. Did you intend to make it significantly more powerful than Icicle (pre-Emerald, obviously) even considering it has no resist? I've heard mixed reviews on the latter.

Comment

• Echo
        Echo commented
        Editing a comment
        Enfeeble should have a radius just very slightly less than ice shock. It may be feasible in some placements to hit 3 but believe it will be a pretty tough task to achieve with regularity.

I don't know that Morphos is significantly more powerful than Icicle. For instance, crystalline shield protects from Flak towers, which as they deal so much damage is a big bonus to icicle. Also to fully max out Morphos you must have bred a emerald mythic dragon (although you can get partial mythic strength on morphos after only breeding legendary emerald dragons). This is a pretty big pre-req, so it makes sense that the dragon is as good or better than a regular mythic emerald.

• Spooky
        Spooky commented
        Editing a comment
        Very interesting, thanks Echo. I know you guys set out to make Phasmos one of the most powerful dragons in the game at the time, so I was wondering where you intended Morphos to end up vis a vis Icicle in particular since Icicle is the most obvious reference point.

Good point on the flak towers--they really hurt!

• Panda
        Panda commented
        Editing a comment
        Echo Ice shock can stop an entire island...

For it's cost, I was hoping Morphos would be better. It has no way to avoid rage drain against a double mage set, unlike Phasmos. I really, really hope that a future seasonal dragon or the mythic emerald hunter will have time shift and sand. That would be a dragon to truly get excited about.

Comment

• Oldmandragon
        Oldmandragon commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. Cowbell.

• CooolAid
        CooolAid commented
        Editing a comment
        She has a white spell that you can easily use to take out 2 Mage towers. Not sure what you mean

• DracolichKing
        DracolichKing commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree with blue. I think Icicle is better than Morphos. Morphos has no defensive skill. Maybe she will perform awesome with no defenders. But if defender is on, charge flak+ice or flak+fire super shot can kill butterfly instantly.
        To cooolAid. Phasmos can destroy 2 mages without getting hit by their super shot. Enfeeble cannot achieve this: you can kill 2 mages but you will have 0 rage for further spell.
        Last edited by DracolichKing; 04-03-2017, 08:02 PM.

As Rfdblue said, Morphos is not worth the cost except its appearance. While as the new emerald dragons are out, her beauty wings no longer win her extra points now...
      What about re-consider his spell set: change enfeeble to ice-shock, etc~
      Echo

Comment

• Shenanigans
        Shenanigans commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you used the dragon yet? Oh, no you haven't. How can you say it's weak. Learn how to effectively use a spell other than ice shock

• DracolichKing
        DracolichKing commented
        Editing a comment
        Where have you seen I said the dragon is WEAK? Have I ever used that word?
        Rfdblue said Morphos has no way to avoid rage drain against a double mage set, unlike Phasmos. And I totally agree on that.
        Effectively use a spell, lmao!! No matter how effectively you use the spells, it cannot change the fact that Morphos cannot avoid rage drain if defenders charged the super shots. Read and think carefully before you trolling others.

EggToken For Resurrection, can you tell us what the duration of the spell is, and what % HP it deals in damage?

I also have to agree with Mechengg on the 15s cooldown seems a bit excessive, definitely swings it towards Sage, unless a successful AoE burst is significantly higher than 6%. It'll be painful leveling until L10 - not that Steal Essence should be L1 either.

Comment

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the update EggToken ! Sounds fair.
        Spooky They actually changed SE to level 1 so every player in orange tier can have an SE hunter now lol

• Spooky
        Spooky commented
        Editing a comment
        MareZ Hilarious. At least the noob report will have new content lol.

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Atleast our colorful individual might finally be able to fly a SE hunter lmao

Echo @Eggtoken

It would be useful to know the % damage resurrection does to towers in the AOE.

Scenario: Hunter dies, with resurrect active, resurrects, has no rage and just dies again? Or does it resurrect with some rage added so it can at least attempt a cloak / getaway of some sorts?

Comment

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        It comes back with 50% health and probably all of it's shots since they continue to regenerate for the duration of the "resurrection". During this time you should still gain a bit of rage back anyways, maybe enough to get 1 bar for cloak

PlayerJ

#8.4

PlayerJ commented

5 hours ago

@MareZ

Imfao Please keep telling me what I can or can't fly MareZ.
      You know me so well from all the conversations we have had in-game.
      We are practically pin pals.

By the way was the surgery, you was having in real life a success?
      Did you finally get rid of that lump on your back?
      It was kind of embarrassing to see your dragon hunched over in fights similar to quasi-modo.

Last edited by PlayerJ; 5 hours ago.

EggToken PGJared, can we please ban PlayerJ again? this is personal attack

Comment

• xxCLAYxx
        xxCLAYxx commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't even see his posts anymore since I have him blocked but for the good of the community I will second this recommendation.

i still think the 15 seconds is way too long and the mythic requirement for emerald is to much also 2 legendaries was gonna be difficult enought. if its similar to garnet and saphire u will need like 3 legendaries to get mythic and 80 gazillion tokens (bet you think this numbers and exageration its not!!!) look i have a serious face on 😏🤓 and i have glasses so you know my math is correct!!

i think 10 seconds would be better and 2 legendaries still makes him pretty prohibitive

see thats the art of the deal... no need to thank me just trying to MAKE WAR DRAGONS GREAT AGAIN and WINNING

now where is my MULAN SZECHUAN TERIYAKI DIPPIN SAUCE

Comment

• xxCLAYxx
        xxCLAYxx commented
        Editing a comment
        I see your point but I think the counterpoint is that having that hefty requirement is what rewards the long time big spenders, and encourages more spending to get an emerald mythic asap to make this drag reach its potential. this drag isn't for the medium spenders, although if some have saved and are super active they can get it without a huge dent in the pocketbook, but then it will be kept a tad shy of its final stats because of the emerald mythic requirement, which is reserved for the biggest spenders, and imo that seems reasonable.

• brionac
        brionac commented
        Editing a comment
        so let me get this straight you want the dragon you have to pay 16k sigils more for compared to than last seasons divines mythic to reach emerald, which is already prohibitive to even the top spenders to cost you more because it should be only usable at full strenght by the top spenders. even though you payed the same amount for it as them because thats FAIR????

ok so next time you go put gas you should throw it away. because you use regular gas and the people who use premium gas payed more than you and then the people who use premium gas should throw it away because the people who use jetfuel pay more for it

or or or

wait next time you go to the doctor dont take that generic prescription medication because the people that pay for brand name pay more for it and you dont deserve to get cured because you dont put as much money into your health as them so by your logic you deserve to die

am i getting this right or is somehow their money better than a mid range spenders money . i wasnt aware of that if so im sorry everyone i guess my observations dont matter because my money is not good enough than other peoples money im sorry PG forgive me for MY FOLLY PLEASA NO GIVE DA ME DA BANNU 😭😭😭😭

look i give da you my organs for money 🤑🤑🤑

• xxCLAYxx
        xxCLAYxx commented
        Editing a comment
        if you want to get it straight, read what I wrote again, I never said anything about what I WANT, I said the system they have seems reasonable to me.

as far as I know, this new divine mythic will require 1 legend emerald to unlock the evo stone, but then be capped at some level, as if the norm currently (legend garnet mythics cant evo until 1 legend garnet bred, then lvl capped until another; meanwhile the mythic is in the same boat, the evo stone is unlocked with the first tier breed (legend) and then the lvl cap is removed after a mythic is bred)

it has nothing to do with whose money is worth more, it has everything to do with how PG sets the price for the dragons and other content, and the hidden costs that many players don't realize. is the lvl 150 complaining about spending money to get the mythic when they know they have to spend to level up their base to be able to even unlock the lineage tiers? that's a hidden cost of the dragon.

why do players think that just because they spend a little bit that the game should be "fair" and they should have a dragon that is the same strength as someone who spend 10/100/1000 times more in the game? I get that the upfront "cost" of the dragon is the same for each player, but to unlock "additional levels" requires other gating items in the game. at least this time PG is clear about the requirements unlike in the past.

what I'm saying is that it seems reasonable to me that a lvl 300 who will rush (spend) to emerald mythic asap will be able to unlock their additional levels on their divine mythic sooner than a lvl 200 who will take a few months.

the requirements are spelled out in black and white, if you think you're getting ripped off then don't pay for it.

Aster also heals back to 50% of its base HP.

Can we use any of these runes on him to increase its HP?
      1)Rejuvenate
      2) Tough healing
      3)Healing frenzy

Comment

• brionac
        brionac commented
        Editing a comment
        no heres why:
        1. rehuvenate runes dont work and are bugged
        2. tough healing will reduce damage taken while using rejuvenat so effect doesnt apply
        3. same as number 2 (which incidentally what those runes are 😆) haha i made a 💩 joke im so mature

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not 100% but since these spells don't work with Rising Phoenix i doubt that they will work with Resurrection either. Just a hunch
    Working...
    X