This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvage Shop Feedback Thread!

For the Salvage Shop Preview thread, click here.

Please discuss and add feedback about the Salvage Shop beta feature here. Keep discussion on-topic and opinions directed at the feature itself.
    Last edited by EggToken; 03-23-2017, 04:06 PM.

Awesome, can't wait to see it in action

Comment

"Currently Fire/Ice Shards, Elemental Embers, and Black cannot be destroyed for dust, but we do plan to add them later on to the items you can destroy for dust."

do you not plan on having fire/ice shards, elemental embers and black pearls buyable with salvage dust? if yes why not?

feedback: this is what i was looking forward to the most..having interchangeable currencies from gold chests.

Comment

• EggToken
        EggToken commented
        Editing a comment
        The availability of those items aren't yet set in stone. They won't be in the regular rotation of consumables, but may show up for special occasions. Disclaimer: I didn't say they will, but they may.

Will the conversion rate be consistent for the same trades? And how many times can an item be redeemed per offer?

e.g. There's an offer for 20 Tower HP Boosts -> 100 Dust. Will it always be at that rate, or could it be 20 Tower HP Boost -> 50 Dust in another offer?
      Last edited by ITIL; 03-23-2017, 04:55 PM.
      [ITIL isn't my IGN]
      XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• EggToken
        EggToken commented
        Editing a comment
        Conversion rates for selling for dust should remain constant from day-to-day (although we'll be looking out for any outliers that need adjustment).

Rates for buying consumable will fluctuate between 12hr cycles--you could wait for a better deal, or go for it right away.

You can redeem an offered trade as many times as you have dust for, but as mentioned, the cost gradually increases the more you buy.

I hope i am in beta.

Comment

Me too. Been waiting for this for way too long

Comment

I hope you considered adding a number of active forum posters to the Salvage Shop Beta so we have multiple reliable and respected members of the forums sharing updates and their experiences.

I for one have four accounts level 30-226 in various leagues, just saying (lol)
          Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
          Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
          How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
          Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
          All Breeding Paths
          Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
          Dragon's, etc.

Social:
          Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
          Twitch

Comment

• EggToken
            EggToken commented
            Editing a comment
            Some of you from the forum will very likely get in. At this time, however, we can't take "applications" from the forum since that would be an unfair sampling of the population that we're trying to get a sense of the Salvage Shop's interaction from. It might not be the answer you're looking for, but I hope it's a fair one.

• Robert M.
            Robert M. commented
            Editing a comment
            It's absolutely not an unfair sampling if you chose some members based on forum activity. Everyone knows this forum exists, everyone is capable of reading and posting here. The ones that do so the most are your players who tend to be the most invested in the progress of this game, and most willing to give detailed feedback for the good of the community. Just a thought.

Yeah 'randomly' . I wonder how many random players will be selected or it will be just favortism again. I hope players from all leagues and levels will be selected. Not just top diamond players and creator faction members

Comment

• Panda
            Panda commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure where favoritism was?

• Robert M.
            Robert M. commented
            Editing a comment
            "Favoritism" was given to the most active teams, for the current Beta. That's where it was, and rightfully so.

• Ruarai
            Ruarai commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah,members of the creators factions teams got extra privileges for getting picked without looking at the activity. And there were plently of active teams that werent selected but we all know who gets selected for perks , its never a surprise🤷🏻*♀️ Stop sucking the silver spoon panda, i fear it is poisoning your view from your ivory tower.

This looks great. Keen to try it out. Would love to be a beta tester and offer a ton of feedback

Comment

Does there really need to be a timer and set amount of items to buy? Why place such harsh restrictions on it?

Comment

• EggToken
              EggToken commented
              Editing a comment
              The timer is to rotate items and costs. There's no hard restriction on the amount you can buy, just limited to however much dust you have. I hope this helps clear things up.

Also have you all done the math about the gold dust worth x ruby ratio of boosts? There is no loophole by forging boosts and then selling them again and gain profit?

Comment

When did that happen?

Comment

Unless it has been changed the dust amounts were rather low to be worth the effort and time to do that, ruarai.

Comment

Just checking since pg math isnt always on point😂

Comment

Boats🤔Or that some get reported over and over again but never reprimanded🤷🏻*♀️
                    Just hoping pg keeps is fair and evenly distributed among players to get diverse feedback and not the typical piss n moan whining.

Comment

Working...
                    X