New Levels for Towers and Production Buildings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building stats updated.
    www.amoebastudios.com/dragon - Making players' life easier, one fragment at a time.

Comment

• War fan
      War fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Much appreciated Amoeba. For all that you've done.

And especially for keeping your website up and running, and updated.

• SuperSax
      SuperSax commented
      Editing a comment
      Also BIG THANK YOU to you Amoeba... that is really appreciated! You are part of the reason why I keep playing this game. All the best man...

• Skittles
      Skittles commented
      Editing a comment
      There are a couple errors on the level 45 Fire Turret's special attack and attack stats. Both of the attacks should be the same, 1.09m. The attack you listed for a level 45 fire turret is 932,620 and the special attack you listed is 73,277.

Your awesome Amoeba!

Comment

Originally posted by Sprectomegakai
      Amoeba is perch stats on your website? Thanks.
      No I believe that came after I stopped.
      www.amoebastudios.com/dragon - Making players' life easier, one fragment at a time.

Comment

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Isaiah264 I think you should leave this to Amoeba to answer the question.
        It's a legit question since he recently updated his website with the new building levels, XP table and divines although he quit, and everyone is thankful for that.
        lynxesss As long as it's not on Amoeba's website you can find the table for perches here: http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...090#post104090
        Note that the second and third perch cost 2000 and 3000 Black Pearls for level 1, the other levels are equal to the posted perch table.
        Last edited by MareZ; 02-01-2017, 03:11 AM. Reason: Grammar

• Sabin76
        Sabin76 commented
        Editing a comment
        MareZ You might want to use a couple more commas. It sounds like you are saying people are thankful that amoeba left (clearly not true)!

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Sabin76 , I didn't intend to say it like that lol (English is not my mother tongue).

Originally posted by Sprectomegakai
      Amoeba is perch stats on your website? Thanks.
      Perch stats added. Although I don't really know anything about Perches lol. Please review it and see if the numbers make sense.

There's also a Dragon tier (gold/plat/sapphire etc) and rarity modifier (rare, epic, legendary etc) that I don't know how it factors. I'm sure you guys know more than I do so see if you can make sense of it. These decimals sometimes can be percentages as well.

dragonRarityAndTierMultiplier0,red:0.409|purple:0. 691|blue:0.699|orange:0.689|green:0|gold:0|platinu m:0|sapphire:0|garnet:0,,
      dragonRarityAndTierMultiplier3,red:0.309|purple:0. 554|blue:0.594|orange:0.554|green:0.675|gold:0.677 |platinum:0.331|sapphire:0|garnet:0,,
      dragonRarityAndTierMultiplier4,red:0.217|purple:0. 363|blue:0.427|orange:0.405|green:0.446|gold:0.287 |platinum:0.231|sapphire:0|garnet:0,,
      dragonRarityAndTierMultiplier5,red:0.217|purple:0. 363|blue:0.427|orange:0.216|green:0.236|gold:0.219 |platinum:0.193|sapphire:0.132|garnet:0.12,,
      dragonRarityAndTierMultiplier6,red:0|purple:0|blue :3645.854|orange:42738.327|green:0|gold:45722.604| platinum:0|sapphire:0.135|garnet:0.12

Comment

• War fan
        War fan commented
        Editing a comment
        As stated above, all perch upgrades cost the same except for level 1 (the one you first build). After level 1, ALL levels regardless of which perch (and there are 3), cost the same for each.

So you really only need the data for 1 perch (first perch is 100 black pearls for lvl 1, second perch is 2000, and third perch is 3000). After the first level, ALL level increases are the same (for each, of course ;-)

Amoeba, the modifiers are just like the divines that have tier stones, so each time the perch reaches a new set of tiers (red, blue, orange, etc), the perch becomes stronger. Also, there's a multiplier depending on which dragon you install on it (each dragon has different skills and abilities). Kind of a mess, really.

Personally, I just use it for free xp on the installed dragon. No need to fly, the perch does it for me :-))

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Amoeba .
        War fan Did they fix the issue with getting token missions for the Dragon's skills on the perch?

• War fan
        War fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't know, as they haven't answered that yet.

Personally, all spells that my perch's dragon(s) have are also on at least 1 of those in my roster, so haven't noticed.

Thanks

Comment

Amoeba Seems like it's about time for PG to provide you with a stipend since you don't even play anymore

Comment

Working...
        X