Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Donivalis special breeding this weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donivalis special breeding this weekend!

Dragon Lords,

For the remainder of this breeding event, Donivalis will be able to be bred using Dodo and Dodopyrr or Hugin and Yersinu. It is our hope that this will allow more players the opportunity to breed this dragon and give more ways to participate in the event. Best of luck breeding Donivalus!
    Last edited by Echo; 01-14-2017, 03:41 PM.

Hes spelled Donival(i)s. Same mistake in various other official posts. maybe not knowing your dragons name is a sign of too many dragons..

Comment

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for pointing out the typo.

Could you have used Dodo and Dodopyrr from the start or did you just make that an option?

Comment

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      To my understanding it's something that was changed a fair ways back, but we decided to add the option for this breeding event. The additional parents were added as soon as they were finished testing internally. We weren't just sitting on it until Saturday for no reason or anything.

Oh man i tried at start of the event dodo and dodopyrr were not available now i have used up all my breeding material.
    PGJared My question is if i can get a few fragments bred now can i still complete it using mystic frags when Donivalis is NOT available for breeding i.e after the event?

Comment

• vin28
      vin28 commented
      Editing a comment
      @EggToken*@CampusLifer ?

I expected the 2 dodos as the parent because that's what we were told when Dodopyrr was breedable. I had a ton of egg tokens to use on getting Doni, but the parents listed were not in my roster. Very upset that I wasn't able to breed Doni as I had expected, I burned all my tokens on research to participate in the event. Now over 3/4 through the event the parents are changed back to the dodos and I still miss out because all my tokens are gone. Being divine, I can't just throw mystic fragments at it either.

Very bad form.

Comment

It is a 64k tokens waste. Why would you want to breed that useless dragon?

Comment

• vin28
        vin28 commented
        Editing a comment
        would have been useful for me i just bred the first few golds so doni would fit right in

• HydraBBQ
        HydraBBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        You need lots of tokens for plats , sapphires etc. it is a waste. You can get 2 legendary platinum dragon for 64k.

I bred it because he is cool looking and the green eggs as a side bonus to help get through some research. Sapphires are not open for me yet (too many dragons cooking or to cook) so i wasted the tokens on Doni. I do not know if i will actually ever fly him though as he is too weak for my level.

Comment

Working...
      X