Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Temporarily Suspending Ashenvale Alliance Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to apply to join the alliance if new members are being admitted when the re-tooled system is back in place. I've found communication with the company and the community to be remarkably functional overall, but I would love a more direct and immediate circuit of feedback and response with the game's developers. I've been a beta tester for many games over the years, but this one is my favorite by far, hands down.

Comment

PGJared (even though you are on vacation working on the house)​​​EggToken

any update on this?

Comment

Be patient odie1993 on this temporary closure, it has only been 8 months!

Although I have to admit I am glad PG don't manage temporary road clossures for music / sporting events!

Comment

• odie1993
          odie1993 commented
          Editing a comment
          I waited a little over 6 months since the last report to check status. I thought i was good.

I don't personally have any pertinent updates on this at the moment, but AA would be better-facilitated after we migrate our forums over to our new software (very soon!).

Comment

Working...
        X