Joseph (Joebot)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for tagging me MareZ
    Mrbulldognk - I'm sure you mean well, but that comment is absolutely rude and disrespectful.
    I assume you are an adult. Let's act with maturity and be good to each other.

Comment

• Gizmo83276
      Gizmo83276 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pixxell he wasnt being rude!! He was joking! He wasnt saying you should show up naked!!! He was saying someone should referring to naked Fridays I guess it's an inside joke within our guild. Bull's a good guy, I'll got to bat for him anytime anyday!!! Beside there is so much worse being said in lc! And in the line chat I was a member of that you are currently a member of. So give the guy a break, it wasn't said about you! Now ya got him banned from forum.
      Last edited by Gizmo83276; 12-27-2016, 03:02 PM.

Joseph was the only one who actually cared. Everyone else has been getting banned and at this point nonone could care less anymore. Joseph was a champ for dealing with it as long as he did. It sounds a lot like the company I work for, so and so has decided to pursue opportunities outside the company. We wish them well in their transition when in reality they either got fired for being liked by the workers and trying to get on our level and the best person for the job or they were an idiot. Joseph wasn't an idiot so I'm assuming it's the first option. WD will only get crappier now with the voice of the players gone.

Comment

• Brigitte25
      Brigitte25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually on the support site, because we are a large family, we had one Tech who helped us enormously, When no one else would. He is the reason we didn't quit months ago. Not so much because of game glitches, although that was part of it but because of the failure to enforce the code of conduct, a problem I believe is huge for females. IT is a male dominated world, whether gaming or professional, and the stalking and misogyny is horrible here. PG dealt with the League Chat in Sapphire one time, so it can be done. But the failure to provide an escape hatch for women who are being stalked is not for lack of ability. It is apathy. It would be simple to have true email block, name changes which could not be tracked, and other safety nets. If I leave this game it will not be because of PG but the clearly immature and hateful male players who get off on harassing imaginary woman, like all the women in their lives. I have stopped spending money until this is resolved and I have spent diamond levels. If I had not we would be out of here. We love the game and have an amazing team of decent people, and I am not prepared to kiss my investment goodbye. Or to give up,our family time. But we are harassed on a daily basis by pathetic losers. They get nothing, no RSS, zero. They say 18% of people are mentally ill and 1/25 is a sociopath. I suspect this type,of game may attract an even higher percentage because males with no power or success get their fun trolling females.

I really miss Joseph now in forum.... a person who react fair, and adult... not emotional , and can still look over some critics...
    Hope to see Joseph one day back here, even if just for say hello

A replacement will be extreme hard... i mean , that person need to work hard... communicate here and there, fix much issues, and still be good to most here, as long its not insulting.
    Someone who make a fair balance between us and the PG Team... where bad fails in events or ranks get fixed, or some wishes get granted

I see not much people who could do that much... at least Echo was someone who was communicating well here, but i dont know how his responsibility was in that Team.
    Could be a admin for war-event-center Just my personal opinion ... But still sad that Joseph isnt more.

Comment

• Echo
      Echo commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm still around! I just haven't been able to be quite as active, as I've been busy trying to make the game better We will get more support to backfill Joe so that we can have a constant presence on the forum and that can speak for the players.

• EmrahT
      EmrahT commented
      Editing a comment
      Good work and thank you ;D ... you are welcome

It's a sign bad things are coming
    Commend my persistence ^.^

Comment

You can't make everyone happy...that's for sure, but they try the best. There will be good and bad days. No perfect game out there.

Comment

• Ian
        Ian commented
        Editing a comment
        There is one. It's called destiny. All expansions!

I think it's enough, please close this topic. Thank you!

Comment

I know it's been a week since this was officially announced, but I still wanted to say something now that I've had time to let this sink in.

To many players, myself included, Joseph wasn't just a PG staffer who was more public than others - he was a voice of reason, logic, and rationale.

I remember back back back in the day when he was on the support team and we would all cheer when he was the one to respond to our tickets. He was so helpful, encouraging, and kind. Hell, back then he would compensate us for the bugs we had, big and small. When I first discovered the fireball bug in the spring of 2015, I wrote a ticket just to let support know and Joseph was the one who responded. He apologized, asked for what dragon I had equipped it on, asked for a few more details, and then gave me three fireball spells as an apology for the one I wasted. I was blown away by the customer service and support this single man provided. Honestly, he was the one that gave me hope when I first started playing and the game crashed every ten minutes.

Then there was my outrage over the boats. I was in the Ash Chat when the boat event was live. This poor man was scheduled to come in and talk with us every day for an hour, but he would often stay late to converse with us. With the boat event, he was a super star. So much was going wrong and it was just pure chaos. However, he was patient with us and continued to be level headed and actually listen to our complaints knowing that we were frustrated with the game, not him. He was always kind, patient, and helpful. When I lot my cool (I really hate boats), I said some things in my hot headed mind and Joseph was kind enough to grant my request (even though it was said in a vulgar and rude manner) and replace me in Ash Chat with one of my officers. I still regret how I spoke to him, but he was still amazingly professional and kind.

I know Joseph isn't dead and this amazingly dedicated, hard working, kind, logical, and hilarious man is still out there, but it is a loss to the PG and dragon community. He was sorely missed in the In-Game Support tickets and now he is largely missed. Joseph, if you ever need a letter of reccomentation from a customer, you have the War Dragon community of players all ready and waiting to write one.
        Last edited by TheRedDelilah; 12-20-2016, 04:40 AM. Reason: Typo
        Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
        Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
        How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
        Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Proposals:
        League Restructure
        Food Economy
        Brief Forum Reorganization

Rulith's Website:
        All Breeding Paths
        Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
        Dragon's, etc.

Comment

• Psa
          Psa commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent, well thought out post. Sums up his attitude and energy that he gave the game.

am i seeing it right or did JoeBot get banned in the forums?

Comment

• Psa
          Psa commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup. I'd expect that too. Have no fear I'm sure he has a basic forum account by now. Hi Joseph 🤣👋🏻

• odie1993
          odie1993 commented
          Editing a comment
          ok, i figured they would have just converted it to a regular forum account.

• PGJared
          PGJared commented
          Editing a comment
          Can't convert it to a regular forum account because it's a known staff account. He's welcome to make a new one, but that account is now retired.

Merry Christmas @Joseph ...We miss you here, atm your chair is empty, and nobody to discuss... But hey, maybe we see us twice... Good celebration!

Comment

CampusLifer Echo PGJared

Is there a replacement for Josephs old job here ? I figured out that the forum isnt active as before... at least Joseph took the time to help and answer meaningfull questions as best as he could, beside his support to solve failures.
          Or better said, is some light atm at the end of the tunnel about this issue?

Comment

• Echo
            Echo commented
            Editing a comment
            We are in the process of recruiting for this role.

• EmrahT
            EmrahT commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for information Hope someone will be found fast.

Joe did take a beating, I hope everyone is a little nicer to the next guy that comes in, he truly is just a messenger, and nobody threatens a messenger, this is madness!!!

NO......

Someone finish it, for the love of god someone finish it

Comment

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            THIS IS PG!

That's what you wanted to hear right?
        Working...
        X