Grogg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grogg

Can anyone confirm whether Grogg himself is element-neutral? I know that the armor that comes in his line is for dark dragons only. But is it possible to put armor of a different element on him and use him on a dragon with a different element? Or can Grogg only be used on dark element dragon?

The rider has no element associated. Only gears have element and can only be equipped on the same type of dragon

Comment

What DAK said.

To be crystal clear.

Once a rider wears gear of a specific element you can’t bond him anymore to other dragons of a different element type.

It’s simply not working.

Before doing so you need to strip him 😁 and this can cost with a fully equipped gear 400 rubies whereas one piece is 50 rubies. 8 pieces of gear is max.

Comment

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        Curious, is the ruby amount to remove gear different depending on the rarity of the gear? Similar to moving runes around your base?

• Warlord
        Warlord commented
        Editing a comment
        No it’s not all 50 irrespectivly of rarity

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        That is nice to hear!

What about unbonding him to a dragon? For example, suppose I get Grogg and keep him naked (lol) and put him on Kinnarus. I'd still get a pretty decent boost from him without the armor, right? Then one day could I unbond him from Kinnarus and bond him to another dragon and maybe add armor at that point?

Comment

• Dakhunter
        Dakhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        To remove/unbond him from a dragon, you need another rider to do that. So pick carefully if you dont have another rider (beta rider) to replace

• Warlord
        Warlord commented
        Editing a comment
        You don’t need to unbond. Just tap a new dragon and tap on “start bonding”.

A message will pop up saying this will bond it to the new dragon and unbond it from Kinnarus in your example.

Bonding always takes 60 mins if you can’t wait you can speed it up with rubies only. 50 or 60 can’t remember. But I waited all the time.

A naked rider will boost your dragon and add some nice buffs like totem debuff and resist buff. Plus you get also more xp (it’s like a rare or epic wisdom rune).

The music plays tho in the gear. Best attack and health buffs are provided by gear.

I would suggest to keep the rider naked until you have a dragon you literally LOVE and use 9/10 times.

Maybe it’s Necryx for you then the rider makes maximum sense.

Be careful tho Grogg can only be leveled with the season grogg xp shards you won’t be able to level him at a later point. So if you start him be sure you can finish his branch.
    Working...
    X