Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum is Undergoing Migration

UPDATE: The migration process has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. We're still aiming for launch this week. Thanks for bearing with us!

Please visit this thread HERE for more details and periodic updates on progress!
See more
See less

Enfeeble Spell on Spindra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enfeeble Spell on Spindra

I am getting some negative feedback where the spell Enfeeble is concerned. I chose Spindra on my alt to get a good understanding of the spells. In Spindra's description it states that this spell can be cast on two towers at one time. I have yet been able to do this; and that's what is driving most of the negative feedback. Any pointers on how to use this spell properly is welcomed; yes, I've watched the YouTube video which shows the primary target being a Mage tower 😉 Or did in fact choose the weakest Divine for this season?

Thank you Fox🌹

You must be doing something wrong bc I have a teammate who got spindra and can regularly hit 2-3 towers at a time. Pracitce with microdoc (level 1 towers) and just enfeeble enfeeble enfeeble. You do know you have to enfeeble twice to kill the towers, right? If you were expecting just once then I can see why you made the post. Also, spindra is definitely not weak, same teammate is 124 and 5 flames 200s.

Comment

• FoxsAngel
      FoxsAngel commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your response. Yes, I'm aware that it takes twice to destroy.as enfeeble means to weaken. What guild is microdoc in or how can I find this base?

• Lutrus
      Lutrus commented
      Editing a comment
      @foxesangel xpfarms is the name of the team.

It's all about the location of towers, the closer they are together, the easier it is to hit 2-3 of them with very small radius spells such as Enfeeble or Ice Shock.
    If this is the first time you use such a spell, you will just need some time to practise it
    MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

Working...
    X