Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anything past sapphire.

all due respect.

just bred avalanche, got him to 12, is he good or just -the most expensive breeder since hauheset-?

i do appreciate pg going through with theirtoken increase, (by being true to their word) its almost a little too late, and the extra event is nice, but could use just a bit more.

edit:

recomendation: half price breeding event. if zaru is next and the event is half price breeding, zaru goes from 143 - 71.5.

i dont plan to use zaru, except to get to deci.

recomendation, consider cheapening anything past obisidan, cause it's already 3m tokens to get there. 70k tokens per 1 dragon is fine.

and please continue to include better backbreeds unless the breeding paths become creative and fun again ykno.
    Last edited by FangTheWise; 3 weeks ago. Reason: edit: random updates.

Shite.

Comment

Most dragons past sapphire (garnet for example) are just breeders except for frosty, zaru and (maybe)AnA

Comment

Most dragons in garnet tier are just expensive breeders except for frosty and zaru and maybe AnA

Comment

• MikeGoN2GetU
          MikeGoN2GetU commented
          Editing a comment
          i dont think i would put Zaru on this list. That monkey is what it throws...

• Texreb
          Texreb commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t put zaru or frost on this list.. I’m working on A&A now.. would rather use hau over frost and zaru

Originally posted by FangTheWise View Post
        just bred avalanche, got him to 12, is he good or just -the most expensive breeder since hauheset-?
        you think Hau is just a breeder??? keep thinking that

Comment

Every Garnet is a Breeder except possibly frost. Hau is all you need until Emerald.

Comment

• EmrahT
            EmrahT commented
            Editing a comment
            FangTheWise
            Use sand, use timeshift, sand many towers off so you can rewind probably safe.
            If you aren't experienced with , train yourself being a useful Hauheset user.
            Ofc defended even a emerald goes down at such a flak used and protected by defenders ;-) otherwise for Hauh its easy.

• MikeGoN2GetU
            MikeGoN2GetU commented
            Editing a comment
            No Garnet will get past that either... but to do it you need to use Summon Warrior to absorb the initial flak hit and to give you time to sand then cloak.

• FangTheWise
            FangTheWise commented
            Editing a comment
            ah, thank you.

so all you experienced dragon fliers with high level dragons, are saying everything except A&A in garnet is a 143,000 token breeder for a grand total of 572,000 breeding tokens.

Comment

• Dravoz
            Dravoz commented
            Editing a comment
            And that's a big part of why I quit two dragons into Garnet.

• Indi123
            Indi123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Correct. Frost takes a lot of skill and good timing to avoid dying when the base is defended but he has his uses. AA again.. sorcerer so can be taken down fairly easily with repair spamming. Never did get the hang of Zaru but some swore by him.

Hauh is WAY bettter than all of those dragons combined.

Anything past sapphire, you can expect about 1-2 dragons that will really help you. The others will be for fun.

Comment

• FangTheWise
            FangTheWise commented
            Editing a comment
            that seems like a lot of tokens for too many what society calls useless dragons.
        Working...
        X