Breeding Donivalis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeding Donivalis

You can breed Donivalis again. Does anyone know which pair cost less?
    Dodo pair or the Hugin pair?

There's only one pair for donivalis this event. Dodo and dodopyyr pair was the past
    and don't waste tokens on useless dragon unless you are a collector. Focus on your main breeding path to get a stronger dragon
    Last edited by Dakhunter; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not what all of the CF members have been saying.

Last time doni was available it was ONLY hugin + yersinu and then after a lot of complaints they reintroduced the dodo breeding pair the second day of the event to account for all the people who had gotten dodopyyr strictly as a parent for donivalis.

That being said, i completely agree that it is a waste of tokens unless you are a collector or heavy spender.

Been hearing conflicting things on cost. Some say he's 100k (pass), but others have actually said he's around 33k (will add to my collection then).

Would like to know which is true (though I bet it's most likely 100k).

Edit: Thanks Mechengg and ITIL for the clarity. I figured one side of players were giving me bs info (turns out both were bs πŸ˜‚).

​​​​​​​At 48k, I'll differently be getting him. Have enough tokens/mythic fragments for him and the 2 platinums I need for progression.
    Last edited by Mr. Smilodon; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      it is not 100k that is for sure. While he takes the same amount of fragments, his % chance of getting fragments is over 2x higher than other legendary gold dragons.

IIRC it was between 42-46k in token cost last time. Not lining up with what you had expected, but that is what i remember from helping out teammates who were attempting to get it and falling just short.

And dodopyyr was definitely not anywhere close to 60-70k. He has always been in the 20k ish range

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment

• ITIL
      ITIL commented
      Editing a comment
      That might be from seeing that other gold legendaries are 100k, but those are typically bred in pairs. Donivalis with Dodo + Dodopyyr is 48,888 tokens, unless it changes this season. Tempting to get for laughs, but Hauheset is going to go much further, haha.

I've just bred him for approx 26k tokens, couldn't use mystic fragments had to be all tokens.

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow yeah I've been hearing that too. That's not a bad price if you are a collector πŸ™‚

Question: if I breed Dodo and dodopyr , but unable to complete required fragments, will it roll over and remain in your inventory? To completion next availability of Donavalis?

Comment

• OldtimerX
      OldtimerX commented
      Editing a comment
      Short answer - Yes ! I did exactly that - Donivalis was available some two seasons ago. I couldn't get him then, I got him now. The eggs I had on him last time counted. I needed some green eggs, so why not to get him ?

I doubt it since we have no way to keep track of what we have now and what will show up later (if pg allows roll over fragments)

Comment

My friend got donivalis for 23k

Comment

Working...
      X