Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Nocturnal Fissure on Nydyr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nocturnal Fissure on Nydyr

As someone who hasn't had any interaction with nocturnal fissure except for watching apophet, I was under the impression that it is just like windwall with different visual effects.

However, when I run the 82 farm with the storm towers and cannons with a level 14 nydyr, nocturnal fissure doesn't block a single cannon ball shot. So my question is, what does nocturnal fissure sans nightfall do?

Apparently nocturnal fissure doesn't block super shots, like explosive shot according to support. Whoever wanted nocturnal fissure on any dragon other than apophet should not be designing dragons...

Comment

• EggToken
      EggToken commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm....I'm not sure that this is working as intended. I've ticketed it for more investigation (56746)

• Lutrus
      Lutrus commented
      Editing a comment
      EggToken is noc fissure supposed to block fire turret shots, similar to windwall?

Lol. Theres a massive thread on how awful the spells are

Comment

• gaza8143
      gaza8143 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lutrus I am not convinced the line is very cheap just crunching some numbers on end of line goodies.

As long as it doesnt prevent you from getting the evo stones you are chasing you should be ok though

• Lutrus
      Lutrus commented
      Editing a comment
      gaza8143 I just finished the Zam line at the beginning of this event. There are only 2 events left and I can get 2.5k an event which means I can only get 7.5 sigils. 7.3k gives me plat stone for nydyr, but it takes 10.8k sigils for plat stone for kinn. I get more prizes for less sigils and get to save chests and rubies for next season. Are you coming up with different numbers?

• gaza8143
      gaza8143 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lutrus that approach sounds good! Just didnt want you to miss out on any line stones that you needed. Sigils are lost after the season so your approach maximises your return

EggToken
    commented
    2 days ago
    Hmm....I'm not sure that this is working as intended. I've ticketed it for more investigation (56746)

Any update on this? Is there a way we can track the ticket's progress?

Comment

Nocturnal fissure is only good against projectile type attacks. What it does, in short, is protecting the dragon to an extent only from projectiles -archers, canons, fire turets. It is not bullet proof like an invincibility shield, it is more like a fire shield - diminish the attack by 25%. The Nocturnal fissure in conjonction with Nightfall gives you back life - about 20%, that is a great bonus to make up for the shitty protection offered by Nocturnal fissure. This is why Apophet is a great dragon in my book. And when Nightfall is engaged, Nocturnal Fisure is white, as it is Umbral spike. This is why I never understood why putting a shitty shield like the Nocturnal fissure without compensation (Nightfall) in a sorcerer was considered a win.
      Last edited by OldtimerX; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lutrus View Post

Any update on this? Is there a way we can track the ticket's progress?
        Adding PGJared since he seems to be active right now.

Comment

It's still being investigated. I can't give the status of internal tickets.

Comment

Working...
          X