Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

I'm terrible at titles.

Anyway, here's an easier (maybe) to use version of the previously shared Google Sheets tool with some new features.
    • Basic XP Details (elite, total per multi, total daily)
    • Number of Days to Level for a Given Target XP (as in How long with it take me to get 15M XP?)
    • Number of Additional Runs to Reach Target XP (as in That's too many days from above. How long will it take to reach that in 10 days?)
    • Quick Reference Section (useful for whatever your upcoming breeds are)
    • Target XP Lookup (pick a dragon and starting/target level - also shows you breedable and expert)
    • Seasonal Divine Evolution Stone Lookup
    You'll need to make a copy from File > Make a copy; this was a little experiment with Google Sheets functions, such as database functions, so I'm pretty sure that an export to Excel wouldn't work out well.

Update Log
    • Aug 18: Removed the L16 cap from the Target XP Lookup (left it in on accident, oops! thanks serendipitysy)
    • Aug 26: Updated the Target XP Lookup section to add Total Food, Minimum Level, Den, and Storage.
      Minimum Level, Den, and Storage use whatever the highest applicable level is, so Breedable Level, Expert Level, and Target Level.
      The previous version is in a sheet called XP Archive 1.

Last edited by ITIL; 08-26-2017, 05:10 AM.
    [ITIL isn't my IGN]

Appreciate this doc! Love it.

Comment

Thanks ITIL for sharing your hard work with the community!

Comment

On the # of days to level row, what does the daily base, daily x1, daily x2 headers mean? It's not immediately clear to me.

Comment

• CoachJPop
          CoachJPop commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm guessing: Extra runs #1 means using 100% xp boost spells and Extra runs #2 means using 200% xp boost spells?

• ITIL
          ITIL commented
          Editing a comment
          Correct, shorthand for the 100% boost and 200% boosts respectively to save some space ; I also just updated it, because it doesn't save that much space, haha.

Excellent tool! ITIL you've outdone yourself.
        My marriage proposal still stands.

Comment

• ITIL
          ITIL commented
          Editing a comment
          RIP ITIL
          From Gangster's Wife

wow, excellent tool, thank you very much.
        Just one thing, why in target XP lookup you can only put max leven 16 en target level?? may be i don't understand well that use, but how can i get xp i need to get kelvin from level 27 to level 35?

Thanks!!

Comment

• ITIL
          ITIL commented
          Editing a comment
          I've fixed it XD; it was initially just for breeding, which caps at 16 for mythics, but I expanded that later on and forgot about the check on it - oops!

• serendipitysy
          serendipitysy commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks!!

\o
        I've also added Total Food, Minimum Level, Den, and Storage to Target XP Lookup for even more laziness 8D.
        [ITIL isn't my IGN]

Comment

Further widening the gap between teams with vs without forum users.

Comment

• ITIL
            ITIL commented
            Editing a comment
            lol - well, at least two get spammed in Line

Originally posted by ITIL View Post
          You'll need to make a copy from File > Make a copy; this was a little experiment with Google Sheets functions, such as database functions, so I'm pretty sure that an export to Excel wouldn't work out well.
          This seems like a useful tool. Sadly it's not working for me, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
          I usually use Excel, but as you said it didn't work out and broke all the formulas.
          When using Google Docs I'm not allowed to edit, even when I make a copy (you hinted at this in the file itself that you don't want to grant editing rights). So I can't get menues to drop down.

Anyways, according to the screenshots I have a few questions:
          - Why require the user to remember and enter his max XP value? Other tools only require you to enter your player level and pull the max XP with the lookup function.
          - Days until breedable from L1, Only Multis seems to take very long. It doesn't say which XP or bonuses are being used to calculate this other than multis (no Elite? no max XP?)

Overall some very good stuff, I like the idea of the easy lookup options on top of the XP and speedup calculation!
          MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            I tried it again, made sure I opened the copy in my account, but even the copy says I only have reading rights. I can't change/edit any fields or open dropdown menus in the file. That is on the computer.
            On the phone I can't even find the file in Google Docs/Tables or whereever it should be.

1) I was not talking about base building. Your player level actually has a direct influence on your max XP (up to lvl186 as you said in 2) ), hence why other XP calculators only ask for your level and color of research while also offering to put in an XP number if you don't get max XP. Entering your level seemed much more user friendly to me which is why I suggested this, but whatever works.

2) Oh okay so you're using the minimum player level to get a dragon breedable here? That makes sense, but should eventually be explained. Once I'm much higher level and backbreed a dragon, it will only take a few multis / days to get it breedable.
            Last edited by MareZ; 08-31-2017, 06:44 AM.

• ITIL
            ITIL commented
            Editing a comment
            Take screenshots of what you're doing? I haven't seen other people report an issue with it yet. Google tools sometimes don't play nice with non-Chrome browsers, and if you're using things like NoScript, you'll need to mess around with that. It also seems like it's not copying properly if it's not propagating to your phone. Multiple accounts maybe?

1) I've only ever gotten requests for "XP is x. How many runs do I need?" vs "Level is x, and research/percent buff is x." People who are so inclined can also just write it to suit their needs - reason it's not locked down. And yes, I know about Amoeba's Game Info page, lol.
            2) I don't see what needs to be explained? It's using whatever the player inputs as their XP. There are no fields asking for player level. If people are behind breeding, like a L170 just starting into sapphires, they're going to take less time to level them than the L108s/L132s who are on track, because L170s have a higher base XP. If a L170 wants to enter the XP that they got back in L108, that's fine but doesn't make sense?

The answer in the earlier comment was just explaining how screwed people get above L186 (vs earlier levels), because the XP cap no longer increases.
            Last edited by ITIL; 08-31-2017, 02:55 PM.

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your help, I'll try to figure something out from here on, maybe I'll download Chrome and try again.

1) Okay maybe it was just me being lazy, guess it's fine this way
            2) Oh okay! Sorry, due to the file not working for me I didn't see that those field would also be calculated (the broken copy on my end only showed static numbers) Sounds like an awesome feature, I hope I can test this soon!

The tools seems to be very helpful, I hope you don't mind if I add it to my compilation of Important Threads to find everything you need. Solid work!
        Working...
        X