Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Content and Gold/Platinum Breeding Guide

Hello everyone,
    I looked through a few different breeding guides. Since I had Ettin and Munin that were going to be leveled up to breeding lvl, I wanted a guide that uses these two dragons to breed gold dragons. I used ameoba's breeding guide and war dragon.net's breeding guide to create a new guide that moves through gold and platinum fast and start with Ettin and Munin. I'm not sure if it is as good as the other guides out there but it will work for me!😀😀

Ettin + Munin = Yersinu and Caladbolg (42k tokens) #You will pick up Caladbolg first
    Yersinu + Munin = Whales and Cons (100k tokens) #You should incubate Yersinu first
    Yersinu + Bronze = Ferrox (26k tokens)
    Cons + Ferrox = Mune (31k tokens) #Incubate Cons first
    Whales + Mune = Jagra and Kulan (40k tokens)
    Kulan + Jagra = Rizar and Kaiju (64k tokens)
    Kaiju + Munin = Cerbero (2.7k tokens)
    Rizar + Pandi = Nosfer (3k tokens)
    Cerbero + Nosfer = Kelvin and Vulcan (64k tokens) #Incubate Vulcan first
    Vulcan + Hugin = CTH (6k tokens)
    CTH + Kulan = Quetz and Cryzan (57k tokens) #Get Quetz first and lvl to breeding.

End Of Platinum
    Please give me your feedback! Really, u only need Ettin and Munin to start. Then u need Hugin to back breed CTH. Hope this can help some players just like me who got Ettin and Munin first. Or some players who plan on using this guide. 😀😎 I always have room for improvement, so if you find a mistake - please tell me! My IGN is MercilessSpark

I also have been thinking of some new content WD could have. It would make the game better (in my opinion).

- Egg Missions are doubled at all times (even without elite account) Elite account would triple the tokens earned from missions.
    - In another forum post, I saw their idea of a tsunami spell. I think there should be some sort of water spell.
    - The ability to transfer rubies, tokens, Energy, Sigils, rune dust and SpeedUps.
    - A shop where players can sell some of their items for a price they choose (in any currency). They will be also allowed to trade items. E.g. 1 freeze consumable for 2 lockdown consumables
    - Forge runes or have rune missions. ( For decent runes)
    - Return of the XP event and the great games event
    - Ruby mine pay outs rubies daily.
    - Daily Wheel! Spin for Sigils, gold chests and other cool prizes
    - Consecutive Login Prize ( Day 1 - 10 Sigils, Day 2 - 20 sigils, all the way up to Day 10 - 100 Sigils)
    - New Consumable Spells and Resists
    - Fire flak resist
    - Friendly attacks (within team) or another way to battle (maybe idle, but I'm not sure what the Idle exactly was.

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks to Jinail, http://www.amoebastudios.com/dragon/BreedingGuide.html, and https://wardragons.net/breeding/war-...reeding-guide/!!

Comment

That is by far the most expensive gold-platinum path that i've seen lol. Sorry no offense but there are many other options which are probably a bit more viable, cheaper, faster to run through and overall just better.

I'm not even going to bother going through the list of new content and discussing. Take some time to read other posts on the forums and see what is going on in the game/beta a bit, all of this has already been previously discussed and some are in implementation and some are "for discussion" at PG already. Get familiar with the forums, it helps a lot

Comment

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        No wonder why your platinum path is so expensive, as Red pointed out you put a Quetz breed in there as well. I would wait until sapphire to back breed him for sure, you are kind of defining your path as ending in platinum where as you should really be integrating at LEAST the next tier into the path to look for good back breeds

Breeding path:

Stop after you get Riz, Kaiju, Kelvin, and Vulcan. Quetz can be backbred in Sahppire tier. The path you have posted (excluding the last two steps) is one of the two most common Gold-Platinum paths posted out there. I believe that's the one Superman uses.

New Content:

- Egg Missions are doubled at all times (even without elite account) Elite account would triple the tokens earned from missions.

Love ya, but this wouldn't help PG at all which means it won't happen. Anything new has to earn them a profit (and make us happy if possible).

- The ability to transfer rubies, tokens, Energy, Sigils, rune dust and SpeedUps.

This would be used and abused by hackers before you could even say "Kinnara". While CampusLifer is making AMAZING strides to closing the holes, right now this would be a major security risk. One hacked account to transfer rubies, etc to legit accounts. It would be a mess.

- A shop where players can sell some of their items for a price they choose (in any currency). They will be also allowed to trade items. E.g. 1 freeze consumable for 2 lockdown consumables

There is a salvage shop in beta right now.

- Forge runes or have rune missions. ( For decent runes)

There have been some posts about this in great detail. Try giving the, a search.

- Return of the XP event and the great games event

The feeding event replaced the XP event, but I would also MUCH rather see an XP event.

- Ruby mine pay outs rubies daily.

There has been a lot of speculation that this is the intention, should we get there.

- Daily Wheel! Spin for Sigils, gold chests and other cool prizes

I think this is the bounty harbor.

- Consecutive Login Prize ( Day 1 - 10 Sigils, Day 2 - 20 sigils, all the way up to Day 10 - 100 Sigils)

I wouldn't mind this.

- New Consumable Spells and Resists

New things come out very slowly. Do you mean forgeable spells? If so, there was a huge issue with thunderstorm back when it came out so I think PG is very cautious , rightfully so, about making higher tier spells as addons.

- Fire flak resist

The dark flak resist is just out. Give it time.

- Friendly attacks (within team) or another way to battle (maybe idle, but I'm not sure what the Idle exactly was.

I'd enjoy this.

Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
      Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
      How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
      Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
      All Breeding Paths
      Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
      Dragon's, etc.

Social:
      Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
      Twitch

Comment

Oh! So Quetz should be back breeded when you get to sapphire. Thanks Red and Mechengg for your feedback. I was thinking about why I had to breed Quetz and Cryzan, and I tried to find a better way to get around this but couldn't find one. So thanks, I will use the backbreed in sapphire, once I get there. I'll see if I can find some Superman guides that would help me. Ok, I'll search for the Forgeable runes or missions and get more used to the forums. I started my forum account awhile ago but couldn't post anything. The bounty harbor doesn't give sigils, chests, mystic frags or 12h speedups.

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
          TheRedDelilah commented
          Editing a comment
          To shamelessly self promote: you can also see my Sapphire-Obsidian paths by clicking the link in my signature

Originally posted by Sparkneo View Post
        This one caught my eye. I'd love to see this for base planning purposes. You could test out your base layout by flying against yourself or teammates.

Comment

Yes, that is one thing you could do!! Flying against yourself, that is a very cool idea.

Comment

Working...
          X