Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Disappointed with Mystic Winds on ZArmrok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed with Mystic Winds on ZArmrok

My blue version on other dragons seems to block better than this. Anybody else Disappointed with waiting on this Dragon only to be frustrated with the outcome? Seems like we all waited for the worse of the seasonal dragons.

As someone who typically hates warriors...

Zam is fantastic and incredibly difficult to shoot down. He dodges mage super shots with MW like a boss. Idk what level you have him at, but he's a beast.
    Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
    Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
    How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
    Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
    All Breeding Paths
    Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
    Dragon's, etc.

Social:
    Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
    Twitch

Comment

• Morpheus316
      Morpheus316 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mines low level 13 ATM mabe I'm just not high enough yet. I'm just disappointed with MW, cause it doesn't seem like it's working. By the way Red love following your breeding paths๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

Morpheus316

The blue spell is weaker, because it cant deflect mage towers as the white one... And more improtant, for the blue spell you can use runes which can increase the duraction of the spell.

You can use your mythic winds at best if you click lately, for example while magetowers are shooting or towers... So you use the best of that 4.5 seconds to protect yourself... sometimes you see how a half second can decide if hit by a tower or not.

Same goes for shield,... it has to activated very quick after its over.

Comment

Morpheus316 did you even read the spell description?

Also I love how you misspell Zamrok in every complain-thread you make.
      Disappointed with Mystic Winds on ZArmrok
      ZArmrok's Northern lights and Runes?
      MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

Another Zamaramaramaramaramaramarok post by OP; another fantastic outcome haha.

Comment

Mechengg MareZ
          You guys like to troll much?

At least
          TheRedDelilahEmrahT are helpful and informative in their replies

Comment

Working...
          X