Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

What will Dodo and Dodopyr breed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will Dodo and Dodopyr breed?

Donivalis?

Probably donnavilis. But they said it's something special... not sure if donnavilis is special... lol. Cool dragon for collectors or gold level players

Comment

I hope so. I think I'm something like 10 fragments away from completing him... grrrrr.

Comment

What they should do is have a continuation of the dodos that can breed all the way up to obsidian or at least emerald tier. That would be cool.

Comment

• ITIL
          ITIL commented
          Editing a comment
          The Emerald Dodo should be radioactive green

• Psa
          Psa commented
          Editing a comment
          Great idea PGJared think this should be recommended

Originally posted by DracoTheDevil View Post
        What they should do is have a continuation of the dodos that can breed all the way up to obsidian or at least emerald tier. That would be cool.
        I totally agree.

Comment

Echo EggToken PGJared

I would like if you implement more Dodos ... You know very well that actually there is no real help if we people get Dodos and Donivalis for our game...

When gold was the top , it was cute... or even platin , it was helpful choice... But actually there are 5 tiers over it, and probably you could think about to increase the Dodos...

For example you made in every tier some cool designs... so you could implement a mecanic Dodo... as DodoTec... for a higher tier then gold ... that Dodo and Donivalis get together some higher Dodo... and so you would have some Dodos in garnet , emerald... and the ones before would have a different useful job, without needing ones before as for divines...

Comment

Originally posted by EmrahT View Post
            so you could implement a mecanic Dodo... as DodoTec... for a higher tier then gold
            MechaDodo!! Then we just need a Godzilla clone.

Comment

• EmrahT
              EmrahT commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha yea Dodozilla ... i just wonder about there look then... it wont be just a colorchange i guess ^^

Everyone just went Dodo...

Comment

I would love to see more dodo dragons, but I haven't even bred the gold one yet. Gold dodo or 83% of a sapphire dragon...hmm. If more dodos were added at a cheaper cost, it would provide a nice distraction from the usual breeders.

Comment

• Mechengg
                Mechengg commented
                Editing a comment
                Wasn't donivalis only around 43-46k tokens? That certainly isn't 83% of a sapphire dragon. And he definitely isn't 100k tokens, even if his fragment count is the same he has a way higher % of breeding that fragment in particular

• laserlight
                laserlight commented
                Editing a comment
                Mechengg, I don't remember. I ignored it this breeding event. I thought in a previous event it was around 100k tokens, but maybe I'm adding in the cost of another dragon at the time. Still, I need to get more sapphire dragons to uncap my divines. Maybe next time I can pick it up.
            Working...
            X