Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Superman's Obsidian Breeding Plans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman's Obsidian Breeding Plans

Here you go! Working on a couple more but figured I would release these now since the breeding event is live

Let me know if you find any errors! Enjoy!

Shoutout to RIP for having all the dragons and helping me get these up fast
    Last edited by Superman; 07-26-2017, 06:53 PM.

Thank you for this

Comment

Thankyou ! Is the Jul backbreed missing from the third plan? I thought Jul was still needed in there

Comment

• Superman
        Superman commented
        Editing a comment
        My pleasure

Jul isn't needed in any of the plans except the one in the center

Good work on getting some paths up in such a short time.
      I personally prefer hunter paths so I'll be following a path that gives the best hunters (Hau, Deci, Ferga, Noctua) as the first dragons of their tier but that's just my personal preference.
      MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

• gaza8143
        gaza8143 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats L200!

He's baaaack!

Comment

OMG! That made my day! Superman breeding paths! Thanks so much for doing this. Not that I'll ever get to Obsidian.

Comment

• Superman
          Superman commented
          Editing a comment
          My pleasure Brigitte! Anything you need

We missed your glorious breeding paths, Superman 😻💞💞 💝💘

Comment

These breeding paths are fantastic! I have picked one, although all 3 are good. We may have two officers try those so we can see how we like then side by side. I am really surprised that all the people who used Superman's breeding paths to garnet aren't posting. Certainly his breeding path was the most used for s long time. Well, it's the one (to Garnet) we had posted for our team all along, and now we have added this to our Wiki.

Comment

Why can't we just do what you did Super and take someone else's account so we don't have to actually do any breeding ourselves?

Comment

• CooolAid
            CooolAid commented
            Editing a comment
            What does that have to do about breeding, training and spells? Wrong section 👉

Nah, it's the right section.

Comment

Working...
          X