Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe already answered but this is freaking me out.

Iteru + Apophet = Jul (143.500)

I guess that number is an estimation but... more than 100k eggs spent and only 350/700.

Is this just worst luck ever? Unnoticed change?

Comment

• defpolak
      defpolak commented
      Editing a comment
      Not so much an estimation as it's listed as that on Amoeba. Obviously that number could change slightly but but I wouldn't say by more than 10k on a good/bad day.

And I'm commenting as this breed could be in my near future depending on which route I take. And if the percentage has changed it could make my decision on which path to choose much easier.

• TheRedDelilah
      TheRedDelilah commented
      Editing a comment
      Yikes! That is quite the problem. Amoeba just pulled the game files yesterday, so they should be up to date. EggToken PGJared - could you look into why this player is looking at a 200k cost to breed Jul?

It's greatful summary for how to breeding dragons and big helpful to save tokens. there's only some strange for the link Red's Cheapest Breeding Paths: Orange to Emerald , it's available somedays ago but currently it failed, does anyone face some issue?

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
      TheRedDelilah commented
      Editing a comment
      valakaslupe - I don't quite understand what you're looking for. A custom path?

• valakaslupe
      valakaslupe commented
      Editing a comment
      TheRedDelilah, Maybe my EN is not pretty well to make you some confusion, sorry for that.
      The path I mentioned is just what I described in the post that the path of orange to Emerald.

• TheRedDelilah
      TheRedDelilah commented
      Editing a comment
      valakaslupe - let's take this to a private message love <3

No problem. Finally was a sync issue.

When I went back eggs and event were reset.

Another weird android bug or maybe my wifi, don't know.

Ty anyways and thanks for the explanation.

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
      TheRedDelilah commented
      Editing a comment
      So happy to hear that!

TheRedDelilah I remembered that you have A&A breeding option in Icicle path, but there's none of it in the current file.

Comment

Yay for obsidian breeders...

Comment

Working...
    X