X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire-Obsidian

Hello War Dragons Community,

For those of you who speak to me on line or who have read my "How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path" thread - you know my breeding paths have been public, just hidden, with a link to my team's website. However, with Emerald offering so many options, and with people being in various different places, that link to my website doesn't even scratch the surface for options. Thus, I've shared with my team and with my friends my master Emerald Breeding spreadsheet.

Over the path few weeks I've seen some other paths posted, and some are very good! However, there are so many options that aren't posted. My father always told me to share with the world your passion and skill, so I am sharing my master Sapphire - Emerald+ Breeding Tables.

OBSIDIAN WARNING:
    We do not know the whole tier yet. Because of this, these breeding paths are at best a one way to immediate top tier game play or to the mythic sorcerer. I highly recommend people wait until we know the whole tier to really go at it, unless you are already to the point where you need to breed an Obsidian. We know who aren't the parents for the Mythic Hunter and Warrior, let me put it that way. Pick a path that you like to your first Emerald Mythic and wait for the whole tier to be accounced. I am very uncomfortable with breeding paths due to the fact that we know 55% of Obsidian tier. Once we have all the information, I will make more edits to existing paths, as usual.

goo.gl/owo7KH

Reminders:
    • If you need help with a breeding path, need help transitioning to a breeding path, or just have questions - feel free to ask. My inbox has been getting bombard, so send me an in-game mail asking for my Line ID and that's going to be the best way to get things done.
    • There are many, many more options for paths. I chose the ones I felt were best for the community.
    • My paths were meant to be done exactly as written. If you even have one dragon more or less than the path shows and you're trying to jump in mid path, shoot me a message and let's check if there isn't a better path for you.
    • If you see any errors or have any suggestions, please let me know.
    • Please do not send screenshots of my paths. I know this sounds silly, but try to give people the live link instead. This ensures that no one is ever using an out of date breeding path of mine. I'd hate for a player to waste tokens just because they were following an older version of the path without realizing.
    • This sheet is best viewed on a computer. However, if you are mobile please download the free Google Sheets app and view it there for optimal formatting and ease.

Last edited by Matcava; 1 week ago.
    Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
    Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
    How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
    Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
    All Breeding Paths
    Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
    Dragon's, etc.

Social:
    Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
    Twitch

Thanks Red. In Icicle path , zaru is missing but ur using him at the last step.

Comment

I'll wait and hold my judgement of this master plan until Player J has his final say on the matter.
    I'm sure you're likely wrong.

Comment

• Marvin Lamb
      Marvin Lamb commented
      Editing a comment
      I should rename myself to Player K, so I can overrule him.

• Oldmandragon
      Oldmandragon commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao!!!

• HydraBBQ
      HydraBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahah good one. He makes his OWN alphabet then

Very nice work again Red! I'm updating my paths now and will let you know if I come up with anything different

On your Gloomclaw path 1, add Hauheset to line 13 as you get him with your Gloomclaw breed there. You will subtract 27.5k from your total at the bottom .
    On that same path you skipped a step of breeding Jul but use him on line 24 which I know was just an oversight because the plan is fantastically well made. Best option there would be AA & Ursa for 15555 tokens.

Nice work on these plan Red
    Last edited by Superman; 04-15-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
      TheRedDelilah commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for pointing these out! I love love love your input, as you know. Holler at me when you start working on yours ❤

I have just finished updating my plans and guess what......aside from a couple of differences in order, they are pretty much the same as Red's!

So you hear it here and now: The best plans currently available (PG loves to change things) are these plans that Red has worked very hard on.

Comment

Superman - thanks again for all your help!! I always love to talk breeding with you.

I've made several edits to the Gloomclaw 1 and 2 plans based on some oversights that Superman brought to my attention (❤).
      Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
      Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
      How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
      Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
      All Breeding Paths
      Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
      Dragon's, etc.

Social:
      Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
      Twitch

Comment

So i'm debating here. having hauh & frost, i'm unsure whether to go for Deci straight or get Icicle first...since it'll probably be about another 6 months before I even hit emeralds lmao
        Frydays

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
          TheRedDelilah commented
          Editing a comment
          MareZ - I feel the same. The A&A path is best gameplay wise in my opinion. My 230 is halfway to A&A and my 122 is going to follow the same path. I will mention that the Icicle path gets Ferga fast though. I just want more friends to get the emeralds and see how they are in flight.
          Last edited by TheRedDelilah; 04-19-2017, 05:41 AM.

• MareZ
          MareZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed TheRedDelilah .
          And since Grachulus mentioned uncapping divines as early as possible with his path, I checked all your paths again and found that your A&A Path 2 from your website not only has one of the cheapest token costs (2,8mil) but also uncaps divines earlier than any other Icicle/A&A/Gloom path (second Garnet after ~990k tokens; second Emerald after 1,8mil tokens).
          I felt like this should be pointed out since divines are mostly much stronger than lineage dragons

• TheRedDelilah
          TheRedDelilah commented
          Editing a comment
          What good information! I'll add a column in so people can see running totals to see what you're pointing out!

TheRedDelilah thank you hon

Comment

I have anapa , sekhem , scorchil , iteru and hauheset. 150/700 on frostbiter. I think icicle path 1 is best one for me.

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
            TheRedDelilah commented
            Editing a comment
            Other than cost efficiency, what would be your driving force in breeding (fastest to Icicle, Deci, etc)?

I click on the link , but nothing happened, it would not work for me , I'm missing something?

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
            TheRedDelilah commented
            Editing a comment
            If you're in game when you click it, nothing will happen. You have to be in a browser.

I also when to my browser , and it says that link does not exist

Comment

Lol, never mind I was typing in lower case, got it now, thanks for your work, it's really appreciate it

Comment

Even though being a non spender , I'm light years away from getting these dragons, I'm level 122 got most of the platinum dragons, so slowly but surely,lol

Comment

Hey Red

Thanks again for all your hard work on this. Great paths.

I would like a little advice. Currently, I am level 172. I have Nightshade, Skarr, Sekhem and Scorchil all to Expert. Snowdrop capped at 35.
              Abraxxas I have at level 29 and acquired Sapphire stone, but i loathe him so very much I'm not even bothering with him any more.
              Aster is only 12 but I'm aiming for Emerald stone on him and Iteru I'm leaving at breed level 12.
              I'm 250/1000 fragments on Hauheset and should have him completed next breed event. Next breed after that will be Frostbiter.

I love hunters, enjoy some Sorcerors and an even smaller number of warriors but hate others.

Im looking at the Icicle and A&A paths and am really in two minds as to which I should go. Any thoughts?
              Last edited by Gary2975; 04-17-2017, 11:44 PM.

Comment

TheRedDelilah Great effort on this, massive thanks for all your hard work!

I've also been doing some amateur tinkering with breeding paths and it looks like we arrived at the same routes for Apo/Icicle and Hau/A&A routes - good to know!

Someone has posted in my Emerald thread that Icicle can be backbred by Deci & Kerbos for 15.5k tokens. Amoeba's site is currently showing this costs 220k, but if this is correct then this is a big saving and makes this route competitive with the Apo/Icicle route on tokens. Can anyone confirm?

G.

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
                  TheRedDelilah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Trust Amoeba. Also, the 15k makes me raise and eyebrow as that's how much the Garnet Legendaries cost to Backbreed at the lowest, not the Garnet Mythics.
              Working...
              X