Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Evolving Nightshade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolving Nightshade

To evolve Nightshade from Orange to Green, you need the green evolution stone (obviously). However, it also says that I need to breed two Green epics. Does that include epic rarity and higher, or just epic? I've bred Karna and Munin, broken the den cap, have the evolution stone, but haven't hatched Karna and Munin yet. I still can't evolve Nightshade, so is it only epic rarity, or is it misleading and I have to have hatched them?

Yup u have to have two epics hatched , legendaries wont count

Comment

I had that issue before, I don't remember if it was nightshade or other dragon. It originally needed 2 epics with legendaries not counting, but they changed that because it was ridiculous. So they changed it to epic or higher. Look in the forum. There was a threat about that.

Comment

• vin28
        vin28 commented
        Editing a comment
        yup it is epic or higher.

You have to hatch the dragons. Merely having the eggs won't count.

And the last time there was a problem, we all found out that divines don't count either (anymore).

Comment

Thanks! Guess it'll take me a long time to evolve Nightshade then.

Comment

What sucks even more is I have a saphire dragon (anapa) yet I'm not high enough level to use the saphire stone on nightshade. Whoever thought of the levels must not play the game or pulled some arbitrary numbers out of their ass.

Comment

Working...
          X