Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Help with Base

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Base

Hi,
    I just started playing again after a long absence. So I don't no the best (or at least a good ) Strategy to defend the base anymore. I Once build this base to start off right now: http://amoebastudios.com/dragon/Base.html?id=bNedzScA

I hope it's not a total trash^^

Which steps should I take now? Build any of the new towers I don't know or keep on improving the towers I already own?

Would be glad for some advice.

Thanks!

eventually you will need an ice turrent and a dark Flak at the very least. But if you were away for a while i am guessing you dont have many ice frags or elemental embers... How long ago did you quit? (about a year and a half ago?)

Comment

I don't have a lot of ice frags (3455) and I don't even know what elemental embers are^^ I'm just lvl 44 yet, so I can't get a flak, but obviously soon. Do I need those Totems and where can I build them? Does the location even matter? Stopped playing about 4-5 month ago I think.

Comment

• Lutrus
        Lutrus commented
        Editing a comment
        Elemental embers are used to build totems and flaks. You don't want the totems bc EE are pretty scarce and should be used to build dark flaks. If you already built a totem, place it at the back of the base (farthest away from the dragon) because once it dies, the totem's effect disappears with it for that battle. You have plenty of ice frags for your level, so don't worry about that.

• Ian
        Ian commented
        Editing a comment
        What Lutrus said. If totems helped against hunters, sorcerers or warriors ONLY, they'll be worth it. Other than that, people have too 3 drags which are "go-to" drags.

Totems are a waste for now.
    Working...
    X