Fire Flak Turret

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PGJared EggToken

Here you are asked... How you will allow us... you know what it brings for us and what otherwise not.

Comment

There are countless of players who spent their elementals on totems; as there are those player who spent their shards on ice/fire towers.
      No need to reinvent the wheel! Elementals and wood works fine, just increase the damn legendary drop to 4000-5000.

People buy gold chests and get their shit. PG is happy, players are happy & no coding needed.

Comment

• Dravoz
        Dravoz commented
        Editing a comment
        People buy gold chests and get shit, I think you mean. The drop rate for shards is significantly higher than for embers. Throw in dilution caused by boosts along with nerfed values, and what you have is a lottery that is progressively becoming more and more stacked against the player.

• A1R
        A1R commented
        Editing a comment
        They should get rid of the trash first.
        And drops need to be improved for the items that are actually needed.

Echo It doesn't happen too often that you get feedback before releasing a feature that upsets most of your player base.
      Why not take the chance and actually listen? There is still time to change it.

We are getting tons of fire and ice shards we can't even use from gold chests, and now you intentionally want to keep your customers waste their money on worthless items.
      Besides greed, why would you not require fire shards for fire flaks?
      MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

Keep elemental embers, implement salvage shop for those with extra shards

Comment

• laserlight
          laserlight commented
          Editing a comment
          Please no. Last I heard, the players beta testing the salvage shop weren't very happy with it. The game doesn't need another pain point for everyone to complain about.

Echo EggToken PGDave
        This is the second event in a row that Elemental Embers are NOT EVEN AN OPTION to receive in gold chest drops.. of course Fire and Ice shards still have been.
        Please explain this logic??

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Owlrager
          Owlrager commented
          Editing a comment
          $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Hieronymus
          Hieronymus commented
          Editing a comment
          Pardon me if I'm misunderstanding, but how do we know for sure that a given item is not even an option in an event's GC drops? is it posted somewhere? or just conglomerated knowledge of what has dropped? I know I'd be much more selective about what events I pushed to get more gold chests opened if I knew the percentages and what dropped. On average, probably get more.

Originally posted by Echo View Post
        As much as I am for building suspense... Jeff quoted an old post of mine from the forums earlier in this thread. What I said still holds true.
        Thanks God!

Comment

Echo PGDave EggToken PGJared

How's the weather in San Francisco?
          I'm assuming it must be beautiful and you're out on picnics and such...
          Otherwise I can't imagine why you haven't had time to respond to this thread in over a week.
          The various issues are one thing, but the complete disrespect of the player base in your lack of response to legitimate concerns is something else entirely..
          you replied multiple times to the 'undercover pg employees on forums' thread for god's sake...

Comment

PG might think that they can make more money by requiring the more rare commodity (elemental embers).
            Might even work out until PG will realize one day that they kept shitting on their big spenders too many times by flooding them with worthless fire/ice shards forcing them to waste their money when purchasing gold chests.
            Not to mention the promised salvage shop that was supposed to solve that problem so we can trade in those superfluous items. What a lame scam.
            MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

• Munt415
              Munt415 commented
              Editing a comment
              The game is dying because of how they've been running it. Just get out now and don't spend anymore money. It's a waste with this game turning into a giant piece of trash. After 2 years and thousands of hours spent on this game I am now content with watching this game crash and burn

• Dravoz
              Dravoz commented
              Editing a comment
              It's certainly less stressful watching this game burn when you no longer spend money on it. It's a shame to think about the dollars spent in the past, but turning off the tap is a decision I'm happy with.

I figure I'm beating a dead horse here, but just want to point out that embers aren't available in gold chests during this assault event either, yet fire and ice shards remain...

Comment

Dragon Punch PGJared

It would be nice if you let this fire turret to be upgradeable with fire shards instead of elemental embers.
              Please look for... its not long to fortification event.

Comment

THey never listen to us makes it easy to want to not spend... congrats PG

Comment

Their stats ain't powerful than Dark Flak, except for Long range and explode when destroyed.

Comment

I guess I just have to give up on building this tower. Can't afford that much elemental embers

Comment

It is really disappointing that PG chose not to meet us halfway in allowing the currency for building the fire flak to be ember - fire shard - wood alternately. This would have alleviated the rarity of embers and given us some way to get rid of the ubiquitous shards but still made it difficult to build multiple fire flaks. A reasonable solution for all concerned.

Instead they have chosen the greediest option. Before I start to build my fire flak, can PG confirm that the currency to build fire flaks will NOT be changed in the future to a mixture of ember - fire shard - wood? Still half hoping it was a mistake on the blog and PG has been fair... CampusLifer

Comment

• Spooky
                      Spooky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agreed. Was very much hoping a compromise was possible here. I get it--elemental embers are meant to be the premium currency, but it's a bit galling to have black pearls, fire and ice shards stuffed down my gullet while EE aren't even in the loot table half the time. I mean, I'm hardly a whale and I have over 50k fire shards--what am I supposed to do with them? Wait for the salvage shop to be released and trade them for 2 15 minute clocks and an evasion add on spell?

Would also appreciate confirmation that PG will only be catering to a few whales and a bunch of hackers with this tower--would be delighted to learn that fairness and goodwill have carried the day but certainly won't be surprised if avarice won out in the end.

Echo

Of course they didn't listen. They better have greatly increased elemental ember drops in chests. Otherwise, this is just another f-you to the community...

Comment

Working...
                    X