Base defence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base defence

Can anyone tell me why when my base is attacked none of the towers fire when it's not defended but when I attack a base that's not defended nerly every tower fires blue and red Mage towers fire storm towers fire and ice towers fire as well as the lightening towers cannon towers use super shots to break shields

why is it my base towers arnt fireing like the ones that I battle do it's very frustrating anyone have any answers to this

Your base is weaksauce, and your dragons are too.

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      He gave his right nut for a good base, you telling him he got a bad deal? haha

Very mature response so far I see if you don't know then don't leave a comment what's the point lol weak base ok yeah ok just another forums comedian come on and say stuff you no nothing about hahahaha

Comment

• Lutrus
      Lutrus commented
      Editing a comment
      Our mirth actually contains some truth. A stronger dragon attacking a weaker base means less supershots will be fired; go attack a base 20 levels below you and count how many supershots go off. A weaker dragon attacking a stronger base will have all the supershots fired. Why? Bc the amount of time it takes to kill one tower gives the surrounding towers plenty of time to get off a shot. I'm pretty sure amoeba says a supershot is fired every 3 seconds IIRC. So as I said: your base is weaksauce and your dragons are too.

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      This is true.

Every 3 seconds a tower is queue'd with a supershot. If the tower dies before the supershot is released, then you won't see that supershot at all and it will be "wasted". This is all determined by which towers get the supershots, which towers the attacker kills first, and how quickly you can kill a tower that is getting said supershot. If your towers are inherently weaker and can be 1 or 2 shot, then the odds of them dying while trying to release a supershot are quite a bit higher than if you are taking 6 shots to kill a tower.

Try to see which towers your attackers are defeating first and if they would be given a supershot priority in ~3 second intervals. I believe the priority and conditions for supershots are:
      - Tower has to be in range, the duration of time doesn't affect the % chance of it being supershot
      - Tower can't be disabled via sand/lockdown/freeze
      - Priority follows spell flux priority list (red mage, blue, storm, etc) or something very close to that
      Last edited by Mechengg; 4 weeks ago. Reason: "...kill a base that is getting..." -> "...kill a tower that is getting..."

Ok thanks I'll watch for that but I don't know how it can be weak all my towers are at level 20 on my islands and at max level for my base level and so are some of my dragons guess I'll just have to keep building for now then I was going to stop building and just work on levelling my dragons is that not a good idea ?

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you post your base setup by chance? Either a screenshot, or an Amoeba layout for us to look at? As well as your player level (this helps to determine what the max tower level can be for you).

As a general rule of thumb, bases with all the same level tower are substantially weaker than bases with a few really high and a few really low towers. Towers gain EXPONENTIAL power as they grow. For instance a single level 25 archer tower is more powerful than 3 level 22 archer towers (roughly). That is really saying something for how much better it is to max out a single tower while leaving others strategically at lower levels. Typically i'd say you want 2 or 3 towers at max level (for you) at least for your base to really pack a punch.

If you need any help with a setup I would be more than happy to help you out now that i'm done razzing you a bit for your name :P

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      Also what are your top 5 non-divine dragons? Both name and current level.

That will help to assess if you are ready to clock up to the next stage or not and we can assist there as well
Working...
X