Farms an Mills question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert M. TheRedDelilah

Look PlayerJ admitted that he was incorrect in this thread!!

Post #5.8!!

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
      TheRedDelilah commented
      Editing a comment
      I have him blocked sorry 😂

PlayerJ thanks, Thanks for everyone Chiming in, It's something I don't see posted often and Discussed and I didn't know what to do as my base was getting stale and everyone says put them on the isle b4 the main, I was just looking at there healing abilitys and thought it might be useful healing Other towers instead of just the mills and farms.

Comment

Here is the Layout of my Base, All constructive Comments and suggestions are appreciated by whoever wants to. Thx!

Comment

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        No offense but you should probably start to read some basics before gathering feedback and do the fine tuning, at your level it hurts a lot but it may not be too late yet.
        Check out these basic guides on base building from my thread:
        -12 Step Program to Building a Killer Base at Any Level
        -Building a better base
        http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...thing-you-need

Basically keep your base short and your towers as high as possible. Maybe start putting your highest and strongest towers on your middle island and from now on only upgrade those.

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree here that you should go back to the basics on how to build a decent defensive base.

As an example here is my base, i'm not saying that it is perfect at all, i'm only a level 90 but I think it is more of a step in the correct direction other than the way you are going here.

http://amoebastudios.com/dragon/Base.html?id=o5ESiF61

• TheRedDelilah
        TheRedDelilah commented
        Editing a comment
        http://amoebastudios.com/dragon/Base.html?id=XYlLoRAN

I was too lazy to put levels in. Basically shorten your base (it's not too late) and focus on leveling your Long Island and IGNORE basically every other defensive tower.

Ok everyone this my new shorten updated layout

http://amoebastudios.com/dragon/Base.html?id=ImlKHg07

Last edited by Morpheus316; 03-20-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        It is certainly better than it was. But i think you still need more mage towers if you want to keep that many towers. Each island should have at least 1 tower if not 2.

If you want to put all of your farms and mills on the last long island, i would recommend putting 2 at the front and 2 at the back instead of all bunched at the back like you have it. It makes attackers have to focus on killing your farms out front while getting hit because they won't have enough firepower to take out the towers first then focus on farms. Something to keep in mind.

Also did i mention, more mages?

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. I'd put 3-4 mages on your middle island, 1x blue up front, 1-2 reds in the back of a cluster of 5 towers and one more blue somewhere in the middle of the island if you feel like it. There are different options but 2 mages makes this far too easy I think... Unless you count on defenders using mage supershots from your small island.

I would also use more diversity, you got 2x trebs, 2x cannons, 2x archers, maybe exchange one for the storm and pait the storm with the ice.

On the first small island I do have supershot runes on those red and blue towers, I really didn't think multiple mage towers would be as effective but you guys are more exp than I, so I am still rearranging, I'll post the new layout when I'm finished.

Comment

Hmmm these new Flak cannons add a wrinkle, looks good for short bases though

Comment

Working...
        X