My Base - Help me Optimize!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mechengg

I like the set-up you just posted. I would make a change, however. Switch your 29 fire turret and 22 Ice turret on your first and last islands. The ice turret protecting those mages won't do much but the fire tower super shot has a chance to make a difference. Similarly, the ice turret on the farms would do more than the fire turret would.

Lastly, my advice about building short bases:

Level your mages
    Level your storm

If your mages (on the long island) are bigger than your actual towers, players will be so focused on trying to take down the mages while getting their rage sapped and since they have more HP, it will take them longer to take down the mages which means more hits get in from the rest of your towers. Alternatively, if they try to ignore the mages, they cannot use the spells which make dragon better. Up those mages baby.

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      Of yeah with you defending, the supershots go off immediately and storm protects immediately so skarr is a little bit dead in the water, as is any other dragon that relies on rage.

I might flip my base setup from left to right to protect that ice tower a bit better, it's either protect fire or ice and ice is a bit better for keeping other towers safe.

What do you think about the position of my fire turret as first row on the back half? Is it too late? It needs spool up time to fire so hopefully they aren't paying attention to it and just focusing on killing other towers so it can get a shot off right?

• TheRedDelilah
      TheRedDelilah commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, my base is squished undefended and does alright defended.

I think the position of it will depend. Watch some replays and have people attack you with various dragons.

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do! Thanks for the help

If you need anything (not that i can help much) let me know, I am always good for returning favors

With this addition of this new "Flak Cannon" i'm glad that my treb is only a level 14 currently and is the last one i planned to upgrade. If the new cannon has super high power close range attack (good for short high powered bases) AND a treb stun included, it is most definitely being built up to max i can do during this event ASAFP

Comment

Working...
    X