Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Healing potions as legendary drops please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronze chest = useless
    Silver chest = pointless
    Gold chest = doubtful, so nerfing those with anything else would be very retarded even at a legendary drop i received way too many drops of 30% boost and ice shards so to add salt to an open wound (heals) would make me quit opening chest all together

Comment

bronze chests arent useless

Comment

Filled with 30% boost and common 3 minute timers id beg to differ but maybe you have better luck then ive had

Comment

I dont agree. Heal potion takes only 5 hours to forge. I have 5 spots on my forge. I keep making potion everyday. I dont think it should be on Legendary chest.

Comment

Maybe increase thier drop amount instead already have those crappy black pearls lowering the value of gold chests

Comment

Ever since they introduced pearls in golds. Every event, It's filled with garbage tower boost and dragon boosts. Timers are almost non existence.

Comment

Noooo!!! plz dont do that. I already have 5000+ healing potions and it keeps increasing (most come from bronze) (( Plz dont add them to legendary drop

Comment

The salvage shop needs to happen, like yesterday. It would solve the problem of diluted chests.

Player request for getting the salvage shop, pronto: http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...sts#post106051

Comment

Working...
                  X