Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healing potions as legendary drops please

I run out of heals fast now days.

either i buy 20 heals for 500 rubies or save for gold chests.. which do think im gonna choose..

i'm going to buy 10 golds... so bring back healing potions as legendary drops x75👍

No, no, please no. Epic healing potions only. Same with other forge-able things. Save legendary gold chests for things we can't make with time. Thanks.

Comment

• Ashley0
      Ashley0 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would rather have legendary heal drops instead of epic.

-not everyone can spend money to just buy heals

• Dixwell
      Dixwell commented
      Editing a comment
      Not asking anyone to spend money. You can FORGE heal pots in a few hours (I'm not saying to buy the heal potion packs). I don't want them in gold chests, which most people pay for or save up event reward gems for. Just like I don't really want +30% boosts for my dragons, those can be forged too.

I vote yes for heal drops as legend items. (As long as it's high like they used to be) think at one time it was 90. And I'm not saying to keep it this way, I'm saying for like 1 event so we can spend rubies on golds to build back up.
    Last edited by YellowMonkey; 09-29-2016, 06:47 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing this. But I would want large drops less often rather than small drops more often if in golds. Bronze seems fine as is when they drop there.
      What, me worry?

Comment

Gold chest should grant epic and legendary items only. Didn't notice until now I have never received a legendary heal pot from a gold chest🤔

Comment

Not so keen on this. I see common is dropping 2 atmso theyve made a change

Comment

• NinAK
            NinAK commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, I have mountains of heals I don't want legendary drops, save legendary slots for better items. I have way too many boosts and heals.

Heals are a basic requirement of the game and with an event like the recent one, they are burned through in their hundreds leaving stockpiles severely low in some cases. 500 rubies should get you 100 heals as an absolute minimum.

Comment

Joseph thanks for not making this happen #Sarcasm

now:
            - Low wood economy/packs
            - Low food economy/packs
            - Low heals
            I can keep going, buy hey, what's the point right. We have a salvage shop coming, seems the plan is to leave players with nothing left to salvage by the time it lands. Hell, I started using storm tower and ballista resists because I running out of the important stuff to use.

Comment

• AttackMasterv2
              AttackMasterv2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well I think the economy is recovering slowly, as we had 2 new divines, 7 new sapphire dragons, and 3 breeders within 6 weeks. I think that was what created the problems. The economy isnt what it was before but it is getting better.

• YellowMonkey
              YellowMonkey commented
              Editing a comment
              AttackMasterv2 how do you call an event that takes over 600 heals, + hundreds of each dragon boost + hundreds of add on items WITHOUT even coming close to the return whether it be in rewards or chests .... the "economy getting better"? I guess it all depends on what league your in and what level player you are though.

• AttackMasterv2
              AttackMasterv2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I mean resources wise, not healing pots. I mean O have 1300 right now because I use mine minimal if possible.

As long as the pot drops are 75-90 per legendary drop, I wouldn't mind them being brought back.

Comment

I agree that heal potions should be cheaper, the more potions that people have the more they are going to be playing the game. It only hurts PocketGems to have heal potions as a dwindling resource

Comment

• YellowMonkey
                YellowMonkey commented
                Editing a comment
                Well said and hits the nail on the head at the #1 REASON I haven't bought a purchasable pack since I was noob. Joseph right here!!!! What shenanigans said! I've given hints all over the place that there was specific reasons why I stopped buying packs early on, yet, pg has yet to care to even ask why players stop buying packs.

Why in the world would I buy packs when I'm gonna have to use it all on heals? I figured out a chest hunt method without use of heals so I could get heals from chest contents, then you took the chest hunt method away. So now I'm back to having to use rubies and timers from rewards for heals. Therefor...I am still in no way motivated to buy any purchasable packs.

Yeah, this hurts me during build events(cause I've used all my timers for heals), but hey, guess I'll continue to slack on one event each month. No biggie for me.

Agree Shen, heal pots are the lowest they've been for me in 9 months. The game needs to adjust the economy to help build them back up somehow.

Comment

not sure why other people have such a shortage of pots. I use them all the time and end up going to bed with more than i started the morning with. I am almost at 1200 of them right now and i fly all the time. I wish i could trade them for some damn food or lumber packs for the events.

Comment

• YellowMonkey
                  YellowMonkey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  1) What's fly all the time? I am on an average of 12-16hrs a day some days more.
                  2) Do you buy packs? Or use rubies for heals?

If you are constantly attacking around the same time amount and don't buy packs or use rubies for heals then what is the secret here? Unless it's your level? So:

3) What level are you? I had a surplus of heals at lower levels(dragons healed fast enough so used less heals). Now, however, at a level where almost always get defended and use 2-3 drags a run, heals vanish fast.

• odie1993
                  odie1993 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lvl104. All the time for me is 60-70 runs easy a day. plus back ups and xp runs with teammates. i dont use rubies for heals and only buy an occasional pack. i do not forge them.

• aldinach
                  aldinach commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm with yellow monkey ... I've not had a problem maintaining healing potions for 9 months of playing the game and have never once bought them for gems. However in the last 4-6 weeks I've gone from a running balance of 600-800 to 40 (and have admittedly played quite heavily but have done so in the past as well without this issue)

As a result I'm playing a lot less each day because I cannot bring myself to consider spending rubies for something as "expensive" as 20 pots per 500 gems.

I'm now holding my chests for an event where PG adds more frequent heals to the drop table. I'm hoping that event is not too far off.

Hint hint please Joseph.

Please don't dilute gold chests with heal pots. Add more in bronze chests and up the QTY for 'common' and 'rare'. I know this is all subjective and we each want different things, but as stated above - we can forge these things. When I open gold chests I personally say a little prayer for 3 & 12hr timers, mystic fragments, inner fires, and sigils.

Comment

• YellowMonkey
                  YellowMonkey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Let's take the 3hr and 12hr out too then please. We can forge these items as well 🤣

Stupid idea. Farm bronz chest. We dont need another useless legendary drop.

Comment

No thx

Comment

Working...
                  X